Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please Help Me To Post This! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help Me To Post This! (975 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms / NYSC To Post Corps Members To Farms / NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Post This! by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Am a corper serving at Ebonyi state, am planning to start an hair styling salon as soon as I pass out! Three locations at mind which are Abj, Uyo and Ph! Please I need mature advice concerning  these three areas I mentioned on how to go about the business! The cost of living should be put into consideration, will the nature of the business boom? If yes where will I get more patronage! Power supply too, please guys help a brother! I have 200k as a starting capital, I have never been to these three places mention before! Thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by HURUCHI(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Abj and ph the #200k won't do much and cost of leaving is very high but try uyo best of lurk

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by weezii(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Uyo will be cheaper and if situated well will yield handsomely for you. Then maybe when u raise more capital u can easily get a branch in PH cos its jus 3hours away from Uyo.

Best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks guys!
Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by djmask(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you have where to stay then you can manage ph. But the business is so much in ph. For u to attract customers u have to be unique and that requires money. Shops are also expensive.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by omocalabar(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
it musnt be uyo in akwa ibom state... I would recommend a place like mpkat enin close to the state university campus.....u won't regret it...and will enjoy very few competition....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Post This! by sojas: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Iefosa:

Am a corper serving at Ebonyi state, am planning to start an hair styling salon as soon as I pass out! Three locations at mind which are Abj, Uyo and Ph! Please I need mature advice concerning  these three areas I mentioned on how to go about the business! The cost of living should be put into consideration, will the nature of the business boom? If yes where will I get more patronage! Power supply too, please guys help a brother! I have 200k as a starting capital, I have never been to these three places mention before! Thanks 

It all depends on the location in PH. PH is experiencing expansion as the years go bye. Meaning, a village can in a matter of years transform into township. With #200k you can get a place in somewhere Iriebe close to Oyigbo just 8miles away from Eleme Junction. Where you should paying shop rent for atleast 10k/month. Your budget is too low for me to suggest you locating inside the Central Business Areas which is quite high. As someone suggested, get a place at Uyo and a branch later somewhere in the remote area of PH.

I combined with my younger brother to rent a shop which we converted to office space here in Iriebe, PH at 10k/month, he does his software development while am into media. So our business doesn't really need us expecting clients to sustain, we go out to get them or better still clients locate us. For Hair dressing business, you have to be extremely good and social to beat up competition from already established ones.

Best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members In Buguma, Rivers State Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen. / How To Know If You Are Single Or Not As A Corper. / Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.