Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants (17759 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by lawrsmith(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
kings09:
They r simply following examples set by our president. Aftrall, 'exploiting d unemployed' is nt corruption jst mere looting. Lol
may be meaning of corruption just enter nigeria dictionary during GEJ.during Obj regime Nigeria was rated most corrupt country in the world,but during GEJ it has improved with a good margine.am just waiting for u to come and tell me that the rating is from TAN.GEJ
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
I Submitted At Aba Station And They Didn't Collect 200 Naira From Me..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by lawrsmith(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
command01:
and some people will tell you that the problem has been there before Jonathan came in. Stupid President,foolish followers
where were you when Nigeria was rated the most corrupt country during OBJ regime by internationl transparent practices? the same body later rated Nigeria as one of the country with improvement in corruption rating early this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by lawrsmith(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Copee:
Another reason why we should vote Buhari come March 28. This cant happen if he is president, except the person wants to spend the rest of his life in kirikiri. grin
using same group of people that is busy converting public owned property to their private use as change agent won't change anything.if am corrupt yesterday and tomorrow i decided to change my name to something will not stop me of being corrupt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Cpumping(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Sabotage4700 post=31358977]

Already made goat
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Franky9584(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
How come i no hear abt dis recruitment? Z it only in Abia or nationwide?
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
equator28:
My experience at the railway station yesterday 5th of March,2015 was a very funny one, as i went to submit my application for the ongoing recruitment at the railway station in Umuahia, while I was done with the verifying officers, they directed me to the inner room where I was asked to go and register my application. Lo and behold I met the officers collecting 200naira from each applicant that came to submit their application and u can imagine how many nigerians that is applying for this very recruitment at this critical time of higher rate of unemployment. This guys were busy making their money from unemployed nigerians and I asked them if the money was for the marking scripts 'noboday answered me' shocked[color=#990000][/color][b]
pls am in umuahia where can i locate their station? Pls text me on this line. 07035498780 tanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by openmine(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2015
gogodaye:

Good to know you saw a crime being committed: to wit extortion......did not deem it wise to proceed to the police station....more importantly, the State Command Headquarters along Bende Road to lodge a complaint so that these hoodlums would be arrested, shamed, prosecuted as a deterrent to their ilk waiting for similar opportunities to show up in the future so that they can prey on hapless victims.....
I guess you probably paid up or must be a part of the scumbags... Only coming out to cry wolf after you must have outsmarted by your confederates.....
Now we know those shouting corruption and pointing their food ngers at Abuja....earnestly need to look inwards at the direction the four other fingers on their hand is directed at......
my broda thumbs up........he can also contact SERVICOM and dey will do deir investigations and send d police 2 pick up dat particular officer or person and dat will serve as a lesson 2 odas....
Even if d acclaimed saint buhari is elected as president,dis same tin will still happen and even worse tins mite even happen...

if people see sometin wrong d most noble tin 2 do is 2 report dat person or official 2 d relevant authorities like servicom...

not 2 come online and start d blame game...

did he not publicly say dat abacha did not steal any money during abacha's time as head of state?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by openmine(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2015
ebukasoso:
I Submitted At Aba Station And They Didn't Collect 200 Naira From Me..
u see...a person came here saying he was 2 pay a sum of #200 from an official and nobody cud make and investigation 2 see if wat he said is right or wrong...
instead sum misguided fellows are joining d bandwagon 2 blame d president without even tinking..smh..it is well!!
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2015
openmine:

u see...a person came here saying he was 2 pay a sum of #200 from an official and nobody cud make and investigation 2 see if wat he said is right or wrong...
instead sum misguided fellows are joining d bandwagon 2 blame d president without even tinking..smh..it is well!!

Bro You Suppose To Know That Some Nairalanders Are Unreasonable. Nobody Else Came Here To Say They Collected Money From Him Or Her.. I Submitted At Aba Station And They Didn't Collect A Dime From Me... Let Him Come To Aba Station And Submit. Aba Is Not Far From Umuahia.. Just 50mins. The Worst Is That This Post Was Moved To Frontpage Without Proper Investigation. That's Why This Site Is Always Hacked.. The Moderators Aint Doing Their Job Well. Once People Start Saying FP, FP, They Will Just Move It. People Will Come Here And Insult A President Old Enough To Be Their Father.. Some Of Them Can't Even Lead A Choir Group Or Their Family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by erico2k2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

because these people where there b4 GEJ ,we should accept it.

we have to start getting angry.

scrape democratie...it is rubbish...

is time to fight for what is ours....even with blood-----HARDCORE....
yeh true however haven't U seen people on here already castigating people who say they wont pay?word on the street is if U gt a Job its easy to say U r paying no bribe but if U are jobless U will Drop something
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls someone should help me. Am in umuahia, where can i locate their station and what are the requirements?
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by lilliesboy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Not a new trend in Nigeria, it has become a "normal" thing. Until the (unemployed) youths form a vanguard and take drastic action(s) against acts like this, then we (the victims) are to be blamed. THEY will never change until you fight them!
Re: Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants by sherfizle(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2018
Hello, deebee-0 Ineeds this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can youesupplyUit?
2VisitBthe linktbelow.
pCuBSL equator28 GEtAqc offpoint 0ybGrn nashirushekoni IUx7hC dokunbam KxK7cQ seguno2 A4F9cZ rockmite 3msPY2 ade3000yrs 4jzXus campusity BtfocG lalekanyinusa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! / How Will You Cope If You Lose Your Job or Source of Income Today? / Is It Good To Go Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.