Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. (1025 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered, Why Are Web Addresses In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
would like to get some emails to promote my christian website and also to do business. pls if there is any stocker out there, then pls do let me know.
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Okwori12(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:
would like to get some emails to promote my christian website and also to do business. pls if there is any stocker out there, then pls do let me know.
I can get you 1.5 million active email addresses. Call me let's talk. 07066804422
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by overhypedsteve(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Okwori12:

I can get you 1.5 million active email addresses. Call me let's talk. 07066804422
i need nigerian emails.
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Okwori12(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
overhypedsteve:
i need nigerian emails.
Am not talking about outside country... I mean Nigerians active email addresses
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
ok then, i ll call you. when i am ready.
Okwori12:

Am now talking about outside country... I mean Nigerians active email addresses
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Exoticstan(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by digitaltalk: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2015
You forgot to include the word "Properly Filtered" in your search for email leads. That would save you getting a load of emails that are bad would keep bouncing, even leading to your email provider suspending your account and amounting to a total waste of money.
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Okwori12(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
digitaltalk:
You forgot to include the word "Properly Filtered" in your search for email leads. That would save you getting a load of emails that are bad would keep bouncing, even leading to your email provider suspending your account and amounting to a total waste of money.
That's true.... Mine was filtered. I initially generated 6million but when filtered, only 1.6 million were active
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by semasir: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2015
I've got active and Nigerian emails of over 2million for you to buy for N10000 only. Let's talk via 08098002051 or thru my signature contacts. Thanks

overhypedsteve:
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
$5 for 3000 nigerian email addresses list and if you need more contact here https://uk.fiverr.com/peejayy/give-you-3-000-active-nigerian-email-address-list
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by ZN2: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Remember the CAN-SPAM act.
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by Okwori12(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Just upgraded my email database and is well structured. It includes, business owners, website owners, cooperate organizations like bank, consultants, civil servant, etc. Get yours today and start promoting your business....
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by kingog123: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Call me now!
Re: I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. by kingog123: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert On Nairaland / Viviangist Is Now Nairaland New Crush Bloggers Complains / Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.