Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (37607 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
otr1:

All those territories were taken from our noses.
The successes we are recording in the past few week are spearheaded by Tchad. Nigerian government have been frustrating alliances that could end the insurgency all along, until the Tchadian Army carried out a strike against BH on Nigerian soil. This's what forced us into the alliance.
Our Men are capable, but politics is involved. BH was delibrately allowed to grow.
what happened to the series of security meetings GEJ was holding with Chad, Benin etc. Success does not just come by chance. Now that Bokoharam is being defeated, you people are coming with your usual distractions, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Gr8amechi: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
i am a patriotic Nigerian.......i support our armies but the C..I..C should come out bold and clear the air about this......let chad not lower the morale of our armies
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by dpedro1: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
kernel504:
I may like Jonathan, but then, it doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I believe Idris, because l've asked these questions over and over again, why couldn't Nigeria Army combat Boko Haram till weeks ago?
Please, don't hurl insults... Simply be logical with your answers, thanks.
I still wonder about dis. d president is a deceit.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
superstar1:
Voting out GEJ is a divine calling that all right thinking, non-corrupt and patriotic Nigerians must heed to on March 28.
A sleeping dog is far better than a dead lion. Say no Buhari
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Meelaw(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=opiaoku post=31349860]

Just as he did to ahab in Bible so will he do to the illiterate terrorist general Buhari [/quote
define illiteracy?
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by opiaoku: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Meelaw post=31372076][/quote]

Otu nne i
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by otr1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ozedy:
what happened to the series of security meetings GEJ was holding with Chad, Benin etc. Success does not just come by chance. Now that Bokoharam is being defeated, you people are coming with your usual distractions, it won't work.
You heard Deby! He said he unilaterally called the war on BH, not some face-saving meeting GEJ was having. Jona has admitted that he under-estimated BH. He is clueless.

3 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by legendsilver(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
superstar1:
Voting out GEJ is a divine calling that all right thinking, non-corrupt and patriotic Nigerians must heed to on March 28.
You are more than right on this my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by kernel504(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
I still wonder about dis. d president is a deceit.
Both parties... Sincerely
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by rileyy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
The chadians been a great force in dis fight against BH, don't we all know that. God bless chad, God bless naija and let peace rein forever amen

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Heffalump(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
We all know there have been a dirty game plan btwn BH sponsors in the North and Chad. There have been a secrete deal, that is why BH has often used Chad as a safe haven and abode when they were attacked by the NA in the past. It is only weak minds that are easily deceived by fools.
However, this post is from a hard propagandist working in favour of the opposition APC. It never happened but some gullible folks who do not want to hear any GEJ, have taken it with high tension. I weep for those innocent souls that are easily carried away by this unholy power of darkness enveloping Nigeria in a bid to govern Nig.
The truth is, no sane govt in power with total control of the forces will relinguish power to the present opposition with their fragrant display of madness.
I will advice those who do not and will never believe in Nig capacity to combat BH to declare and port to their Almighty Chad. Am not referring to the supporters of APC whom are known enemies of the State.
Never Again will these weeds take over our dear country!

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by zozayi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some people believe trash because they hate their country and the president.
Is it Chadian armies that liberated Gwazo, Bama etc?
Is it Chadian Derby that asked INEC to shift election to enable them carry out military onslaughts on Boko Haram?
What equipment is Chad fighting with?
The glory of my countryman shall never be given to any outsider. UP GEJ, UP NIGERIAN ARMY, UP NIGERIA.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by maestroferddi: 12:46am On Mar 07, 2015
joeyekembele:
Why could a reasonable person be fooled to believe this crap from Chadian president?
Nigerians are witnesses to the deceit and luring of Nigeria by Chadian president when he made Nigerian government fall prey to Boko Haram unslaught last year. Chadian president deceived the Nigeria troop to withdraw from attacking the Boko Haram in the name of negotiation planned to be brokered by him. When it was discovered that it wasn't true, the Chadian president went into a thin air feigning illness and avoided press interview. An enlightened Nigerian knows this is an international propaganda intended to score a cheap sovereign might against the giant.
It is only a bastard son that befriends his father's enemies.

It is grievously reprehensible when uncouth people begin to applaud a country like Chad which like other West African Francophone countries are more or less client states of France.

France has been waging a proxy war against Nigeria in devious way to get at her traditional nemesis, Great Britain.

I laugh at APC supporters and their obnoxious ignorance...

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by nortcentrallord(m): 2:38am On Mar 07, 2015
crushtigress:
awwww *bear hugs_. tell me more please. let me ask please why did take your president so long before taking actions against these insurgent? what do you stand for? even if chad president later disclaim the claim it is already recorded in history and we all know thats the truth besides i think it is you who cannot read and understand. sweetheart kindly advise yourself properly before saying 'do not draw judgment upon yourself' who is been judgmental here?

In the words of madona,
"You only see what you eyes want you to see". You only interpret what what your ears have heard just the way it gladdens your heart so am not surprised.
Point of correction, not just my president but your president and the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Even if you live in Bukinafaso, by default, as long as you are either half or complete Nigeria, he is your president and will be until otherwise.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by nortcentrallord(m): 2:47am On Mar 07, 2015
crushtigress:
awwww *bear hugs_. tell me more please. let me ask please why did take your president so long before taking actions against these insurgent? what do you stand for? even if chad president later disclaim the claim it is already recorded in history and we all know thats the truth besides i think it is you who cannot read and understand. sweetheart kindly advise yourself properly before saying 'do not draw judgment upon yourself' who is been judgmental here?

If you took time to listen to his media chart, you would have found out why. The Chad military spokes person has already refuted these claims and am very sure you saw that thread but still chose to peddle the cheap propaganda. How long have you followed Nigerian politics? Stop leaving on hearsay and take time to dig deep into it.
Let me ask you a question, where is Alex Bade from? You think such a high ranking military man will be around and watch his kinsmen killed and still throw support behind the same government? You might argue that he has been bought over but ask very well, are his family not in that village, doesn't he has relations he cares about. Do some home work before you begin to blindly take sides.
There is an Italian adage that says "never hate a man, it affects your judgment" that is very true.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ocelot2006(m): 4:22am On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Contemptible stark illiterate, what the fecky fvck is "farts", you ret.ard? I told you to stop punching above ya height - even ya ancient father with his peasantry lifestyle, and his own father combined - wouldn't be able to measure up to my faeces. This is what happens when primitive village fvckers stuck in a desolate part of the planet, while feasting on dogs and cow dung try to out-compete themselves, you cannibalistic yokel with dog hair and faeces for brain matter. Don't you have palm wine to tap, and some fables and jejune tales in the village square to listen to - with ya village elders running around in butt naked?

Also, aren't ya folks notorious for being maids all over Nigeria, you gormless bonobo from a tribe of perpetual serfs? Now, you wanna get brolic with someone light years above ya class and ya lineage combined - you wouldn't measure up academically, financially, and professionally in 200 lifetimes. That's why you'll always quote my posts like a rabid dog with ya innate frustrations, and come back a few days later to regurgitate the same thing, you obnoxious son of a village turd.

Lol. I've got ya time today - I was on holz the last but I'm back, you midget son of an eunuch Akwa Ibom father. Now, tell me why you and ya folks are genetically below the average height?

Aaand the red-arsed demented baboon still stalking me insults my dad (who btw is a very successful man who served his nation with distinction, and can DEFINITELY save you from your WRETCHED life a thousand times over). Now we all know your level of home training. Uhmm btw, you're "assumptions" about my state CLEARLY indicates that you're a Class A dunderhead. Then again it's no surprise, that's why you're stuck washing clogged up toilets in the tubes cheesy .

Anyway, I don't know why I even bother with a bloody a$$wipe like you. Now if you don't mind, Mr. Fcking, I've got far more important things to attend to than argue with some jive - arsed w.a.nker like you. And don't you have some toilets to unclog? Now buzz off grin . Idiota.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by crushtigress(f): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

If you took time to listen to his media chart, you would have found out why. The Chad military spokes person has already refuted these claims and am very sure you saw that thread but still chose to peddle the cheap propaganda. How long have you followed Nigerian politics? Stop leaving on hearsay and take time to dig deep into it.
Let me ask you a question, where is Alex Bade from? You think such a high ranking military man will be around and watch his kinsmen killed and still throw support behind the same government? You might argue that he has been bought over but ask very well, are his family not in that village, doesn't he has relations he cares about. Do some home work before you begin to blindly take sides.
There is an Italian adage that says "never hate a man, it affects your judgment" that is very true.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by crushtigress(f): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2015
And you are not taking sides blindly? stop lying to yourself mr PDP i tell you what the only PDP candidate i can vouche for is Murray Bruce the rest of you can take stadium seat.why are you ranting and sound pained please take a glass of cold water or maybe two glasses.it is a pity that you that has been in nigeria politics for so long actually know little you are the myopic one here unlike you i refused to be brainwashed most girls dont interfe with politics but i do because the sluggishness of your president pushed me to it.you remember that 6months universities,the day scores of people the next he was partying and rocking GEJ should not dare open his mouth to say that he curb boko haram because chadians,cameroonians actully did.GMB has realised his mistake and he wants to make amends give him a chance for change. SEE THEM CLAIMING GOOD TAKING SIDES BLINDLY MY FOOT.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by crushtigress(f): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2015
northcentrallord:

And you are not taking sides blindly? stop lying to yourself mr PDP i tell you what the only PDP candidate i can vouche for is Murray Bruce the rest of you can take stadium seat.why are you ranting and sound pained please take a glass of cold water or maybe two glasses.it is a pity that you that has been in nigeria politics for so long actually know little you are the myopic one here unlike you i refused to be brainwashed most girls dont interfe with politics but i do because the sluggishness of your president pushed me to it.you remember that 6months universities,the day scores of people the next he was partying and rocking GEJ should not dare open his mouth to say that he curb boko haram because chadians,cameroonians actully did.GMB has realised his mistake and he wants to make amends give him a chance for change. SEE THEM CLAIMING GOOD TAKING SIDES BLINDLY MY FOOT.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nellizzy(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
isn't this a shame on our paths...later on GEJ will be taking the glory for war he didn't fight
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by aperture11: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2015
omoharry:
You rather believe what another country's president says over your own. May God help you unpatriotic Nigerians. This the reason why Nigerians are disrespected outside their shores; because the way you your atitude of subjecting your own country and the office of the president to ridicule. why will another country respect you when you have nothing good to say about your country and president. i am ashamed of you as a Nigerian. why don't you tear your pass sport and become a citizen in Niger, we dont need citizens like you around in Nigeria. Goodness!!

Not his fault this Govt and military has been caught lying countless times.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Controlled:

let's be fair. I don't like janadaft much but i will not support lie to comot him. i don't know if d story is true or not but d owner of d news rescue website is a known liar n supporter of book haram from d beginning. his real name is Dr pregino or sumtin........... grin grin cheesy

still sai buhari.... grin

Yes, I love fairness too. I also don't like Jonah, but I wouldn't want to just swallow up any horrible news about it from just any source.

Sai Buhari! Sai Baba!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by xklucvG: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
legendsilver:
Chadian president Idriss Deby has claimed that Chad unilaterally decided upon the much celebrated committed war against Boko Haram this January, the resolute action not being the decision of Nigeria’s Jonathan and with the Nigerian president even stalling the process at every turn.
Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan had claimed that after five years of tolerating the sect that killed thousands, he finally this January embarked on the serious effort to defeat Boko Haram to make him more electable and to allow voting in occupied territory; however the Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
Quoting from Reuters’ report:
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
But for a country proud to be a major African power, it would be an embarrassment to President Goodluck Jonathan as he seeks reelection for a smaller nation to tackle Nigeria’s security problems, diplomats say.
Chad has been ready to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.
We turned back because Nigeria did not authorise us to go any further,” army spokesman Colonel Azem Bermandoa said.
But the Chadians say there have been no joint operations between the two forces.
Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram.
Nigeria’s military spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade Wednesday denied the Chadian claims of Nigeria stalling Chadian aggression against the terrorists, stating that the Nigerian side has no qualms with the Chadians but leads the mission to liberate the nation.
The revelations from Chad appear to be fueling distrust, suspicion and tensions between Nigeria and its neighbors and dis-credits the leader of Africa’s most populous nation and a nation that was prior credited as having one of the best armies in Africa.
President Jonathan is yet to react to Chad’s claims of the small country having been unilaterally behind the the drive to liberate Nigeria from the grasp of Boko Haram.
After Chad engaged Boko Haram in Dikwa, Nigeria chased Chad out with the excuse that the Nigerian side planned to drop bombs on Boko Haram in Dikwa. Chad later claimed Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” escaped at Dikwa with the Nigerian intervention, and Chad’s president personally warned Shekau that the Chadians knew where he went to and will soon get him.

Source; www.newsrescue.com
Lies. We know the truth Chadians are the fighters in Boko Haram army. All this is to discredit GEJ. We will secure our borders and all this nonsense will stop. Chad, Niger remain in your country. I can count the number of Cameroonians in Nigeria compared to this other 2 countries.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by SirShymexx: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
ocelot2006:

Aaand the red-arsed demented baboon still stalking me insults my dad (who btw is a very successful man who served his nation with distinction, and can DEFINITELY save you from your WRETCHED life a thousand times over). Now we all know your level of home training. Uhmm btw, you're "assumptions" about my state CLEARLY indicates that you're a Class A dunderhead. Then again it's no surprise, that's why you're stuck washing clogged up toilets in the tubes cheesy .

Anyway, I don't know why I even bother with a bloody a$$wipe like you. Now if you don't mind, Mr. Fcking, I've got far more important things to attend to than argue with some jive - arsed w.a.nker like you. And don't you have some toilets to unclog? Now buzz off grin . Idiota.
[/s]

Stale toilet nonsense about what ya fellow freshie Nigerians do in the clubs, especially those from the Eastern part of the country, where you are from. It's boring now - find something new and original. You have regurgitated the same crap like 10 times already, you primitive yokel. Your corpus callosum must be non-existent since you have no creativity whatsoever, you panda IQ having duffer.

Incorrigible midget stalker calling me a stalker - Can't make this up. grin Who quoted me with asinine vicious attack like a rabid dog (induced by being a dog eater), after I told you to stop quoting me several times on this forum? Flaming phaggot - you're a stan! grin

I don't care about ya smelly midget and eunuch of a father stuck in a desolated village. Next time you fvck about with me, I'll shoot the mofo in his groin for not raising you right. Then proceed to break ya vacuous skull, you obnoxious gorilla from a tribe of perpetual serfs and midgets.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Jesusloveyou: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rad1cal:
Believe this and you are a fool
and u don't believe this,u are a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Jesusloveyou: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
zozayi:
Some people believe trash because they hate their country and the president.
Is it Chadian armies that liberated Gwazo, Bama etc?
Is it Chadian Derby that asked INEC to shift election to enable them carry out military onslaughts on Boko Haram?
What equipment is Chad fighting with?
The glory of my countryman shall never be given to any outsider. UP GEJ, UP NIGERIAN ARMY, UP NIGERIA.
can't u understand simple english,derby said,he started d war with boko haram,this happen before d postponement of election

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Rad1cal: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and u don't believe this,u are a fool.

Identify yourself fool
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by vanilson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
The same weak government did nothing for 5years to curb the menace now Chad has taken the lead on eliminating boko.
They have spent all d security funds on election campaign yet
They do not want PVCs and Card Readers.. In fact, they do not want elections because despite all the money they are spending, they are not sure they can win.
Thieves and criminals

CHANGE!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ocelot2006(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Stale toilet nonsense about what ya fellow freshie Nigerians do in the clubs, especially those from the Eastern part of the country, where you are from. It's boring now - find something new and original. You have regurgitated the same crap like 10 times already, you primitive yokel. Your corpus callosum must be non-existent since you have no creativity whatsoever, you panda IQ having duffer.

Incorrigible midget stalker calling me a stalker - Can't make this up. grin Who quoted me with asinine vicious attack like a rabid dog (induced by being a dog eater), after I told you to stop quoting me several times on this forum? Flaming phaggot - you're a stan! grin

I don't care about ya smelly midget and eunuch of a father stuck in a desolated village. Next time you fvck about with me, I'll shoot the mofo in his groin for not raising you right. Then proceed to break ya vacuous skull, you obnoxious gorilla from a tribe of perpetual serfs and midgets.

Haha!! You will shoot who cheesy ? You've been fcukrd up ever from time immemorial, but you're still as useless as some tattered granny panty. Hehehe but thanks for the joke slowpoke cheesy . Now if you're done posting gibberish here, do feel free to Bleep OFF!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.