Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate (5986 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by imsuboi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, it has started! cheesy

Before the end of the day, I'm looking forward to seeing about 20 of this kind of topic! grin

Keep 'em coming.

Next! cheesy

Fool. Do you have your certificate

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by slimfit1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
He is back to give you a sleepless night

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
They will soon give us another "breaking" news like - "breaking news: Buhari to present certificate to Nigerians soon". Everything is breaking news to Apc.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
omenka:

Before the end of the day, I'm looking forward to seeing about 20 of this kind of topic! grin

Keep 'em coming.

Next! cheesy
The case is still on and I will be happy to see GMB in kirikiri max prison for perjury .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
slimfit1:
He is back to give you a sleepless night

The case is still on and I will be happy to see GMB
in kirikiri max prison for perjury .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
They will soon give us another "breaking" news like - "breaking news: Buhari to present certificate to Nigerians soon". Everything is breaking news to Apc.

The case is still on and I will be happy to see GMB
in kirikiri max prison for perjury .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
omenka:

Keep 'em coming.

Next! cheesy

I still maintain GEJ TILL AFTER 2019

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Splashme:
OP, seriously?
YES, GEJ TILL AFTER 2019.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
maslong:

I still maintain GEJ TILL AFTER 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by decomaniaboss(f): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
HzRF:
Hope this man didn't forget tinubu toothpaste ND brush
choi ,u wicked hoooo grin grin grin so u mean say our oga mouth the smell grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by decomaniaboss(f): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
steppin:

You're always shouting in your posts. Were you a mad man in your former life?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by nyabingi(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
decomaniaboss:
choi ,u wicked hoooo grin grin grin so u mean say our oga mouth the smell grin grin

Delta Igbo from Ugwachukwu and American White Methylated cocaine dey turn teeth to black charcoal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by HzRF(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2016
decomaniaboss:
Naso we see am
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
maslong:
March 4 GEJ March down on GMB

OL BOY!
COME BACK TO SENSE
WE ARE IN JUNE ALREADY
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

IPOBIANS, BIAFRANS ,AVENGERERS & THE BOKOS FULL GROUND HERE

THEY ARE AVENGINGLY UNHAPPY, ANGRY, SORROWFUL, SADDENED . . etc

ALL BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DISPERSED FROM SAMBISA

JUST BECAUSE OUR ARMY IS DEALING WITH THEM SERIOUSLY PRESENTLY IN OUR NIGER DELTA

WHY BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN AFTER 1967

& ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY LOST PAINFULLY IN 2015 & WILL SURELY LOSE GALLANTLY IN 2019

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR NIGERIA
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by jahsharon: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Buhari does not have a school certificate, so what are you going to do about that? If you want very may certificates, please go to the PhD holder ineffectual buffoon who shared our national treasury with his group of looters.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2016
jahsharon:
Buhari does not have a school certificate, so what are you going to do about that? If you want very may certificates, please go to the PhD holder ineffectual buffoon who shared our national treasury with his group of looters.

just tell him to show his school certificate. e hard
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by decomaniaboss(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2016
nyabingi:

Delta Igbo from Ugwachukwu and American White Methylated cocaine dey turn teeth to black charcoal
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by reemix123(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2016
TI1919:
Lol
grin grin grin

I dont have any shoes...GEJ said he went to school with no shoes and by the time he left the country with no money most children could not afford to go to school with shoes either
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate by maslong(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
reemix123:

I dont have any shoes...GEJ said he went to school with no shoes and by the time he left the country with no money most children could not afford to go to school with shoes either

say the truth, how many universities GEJ constructed before going out of office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag / British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS / Ikpeazu Reveals Why Citizens Don't Appreciate Some Government Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.