Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" (38608 Views)

Hilarious: When The Bride Is A Muslim, And The Groom Is A Christian / When You Marry A Branch Manager (pics) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by pweetixandy: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by romzyxy(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
lolz
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by victorazy(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
xcelaje:
get cheap mtn data 1gb for n1200 whether recharge card or bank transfer

call 08064170533 or whatsapp 08097976054

When will u stop leaving a cheap life?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by rexbuton: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Janiobi:
Hahahahaha, they most be so high on weed. They thought that was the church ulter so they are climbing it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hello.. Your spelling of altar is wrong .
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by jimohibrahim(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2015
boring..
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by ayowonder(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
buskie13:
gej till 2019
shut up..ode
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by vickkyruby(f): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Nazeeboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
An investigation by Nigerian Times have revealed that the first degree of the wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mrs. Aisha Buhari might be fake.

This is due to a featured story on Mrs. Buhari by Sunday Trust Newspaper titled, “Now, Hajiya Aisha Buhari Steps Out”, published on the 18th of January, 2015.
In the article, the newspaper wrote that. Mrs. Buhari “bagged a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (Kaduna satellite campus)”.
When Nigerian Times contacted the Deputy Director Press of the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC), Ibrahim Yakassai, he said: “It is fraudulent and a scam. There is no such thing like Ambrose Alli University, Kaduna Study Center. The NUC is not aware of such.”
It will be recalled that the NUC in a directive in 2001, under former Executive Secretary Peter Okebukola to all Vice-Chancellors, had instructed all university satellite campuses to be closed. While most Universities complied, few others didn’t comply to the directive, leading to another directive by the present Executive Secretary Professor Julius Okojie, to re-affirm the initial order to close sown all the satellite campuses.

A satellite campus, according to the NUC guidelines on which basis the illegal ones were closed down, “must not be more than 200 kilometres from the main campus,” “must not be located in a state outside the state in which the main campus is located,” “must have staff of the satellite campus directly or indirectly appointed by the main campus in line with laid down academic standards.”

According to Sunday Trust, Mrs. Buhari enrolled in the undergraduate programme of the Ambrose Alli University and received lectures at its Leventis Building satellite campus, Kaduna.
A former coordinator of one the satellite campuses of the university who refused to disclose his personal details, said while some campuses were able to insert records of some students of the satellite campuses into the general students’ records at the main campus, others were just issued certificates without recourse to the parent school.
He said while the certificates of those whose records where successfully entered into the school’s main record could claim some level of validity, the others remain invalid.

He said: “The campuses started in 1998 and were all officially closed in 2002.
“Some of the campuses at the earlier stages would get someone from the main campus in Ekpoma to invigilate the examinations and under some arrangements would then register the students’ particulars in the record of the university. After this, those certificates got a value of validity.
“However, after sometime some centers started issuing certificates to their students in the name of the parent university without any recourse to record keeping and so when employers or schools of post graduate studies contacted Ekpoma for verification, the records of most of them were not found. These developments finally led to the NUC’s hammer on those centers.”

Every effort to get responses from the Registrar of the University, Mr. Ojo Maliki and Public Relations Officer of the university, proved abortive. While mails where not responded to.

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by amtalkin(f): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
I bet they are not Nigerians
Nigerians can't be this stupid and funny at the same time.
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Euckybaby(f): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
LOLS GOOD FOR HIM
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Ammy200: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
afribookorg:
Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, “Did your hear the news? Mike is dead??!!!”

“Woah, what the hell
happened to him?”

“Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn’t brake properly and boom – He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed through the sunroof – Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom
window.”

“What a horrible way to die!”

“No no, he survived that, that didn’t kill him at all. So, he’s landed in my upstairs bedroom and he’s all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we
have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He’s just dragging himself up when bang,
this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones.”

“What a way to go, that’s terrible!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him he survived that. He
managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister
breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him,
pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him.”

“Now that is the most
unfortunate way to go!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him, he even survived that. So he’s on the downstairs landing, just
beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him.”

“Man, what a way to go!”

“No no, he survived that,
he survived that! He’s lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the
whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didn’t mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot
through him.”

“Now that is one awful
way to go!”

“No no, he survived that…”

“Hold on now, just how the hell did he die?”

“I shot him!”

“You shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?”

“He was wrecking my house.”

grin grin
Da morafhucker deserves to die.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Eltymob(f): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol.
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Emodeee: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Xenaf:
lmao branch manager indeed

who get dat yansh? @ya DP. Popoto yansh
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by buskie13(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2015
ayowonder:
shut up..ode
goat....u don chop grass this morning?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by DrAify(f): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
LMAO
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Emodeee:

who get dat yansh? @ya DP. Popoto yansh
pervert
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Emodeee: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Xenaf:
pervert

i asked "who get dat yansh?" is d yansh urs?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Maybe he is a tree surgeon !!!
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Emodeee: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:

i lyk ur Bobby lyk "a name"
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by experimentist: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Swingers love
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
i swear na real brach manager b dis oo grin grin grin#in tiwa savage voice**labe igi ironbo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by DrAify(f): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Perv!!!
Emodeee:

i lyk ur Bobby lyk "a name"
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by SuperSuave(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Xenaf:
lmao branch manager indeed
your dp tho...
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by cyprianlah(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Fvcking hilarious grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Emodeee: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
Perv!!!

she lyk am o. M sure d exact moment she saw ma compliment she wz lyk "wow! So sm1 out dere lawvs d way i packaged ma boobz! I av to improve more on d kind of boobz i wear, dis wrking, i'm steadily driving the boiz crazy." we knw as e dey go.
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by DrAify(f): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
bollocks
Emodeee:

she lyk am o. M sure d exact moment she saw ma compliment she wz lyk "wow! So sm1 out dere lawvs d way i packaged ma boobz! I av to improve more on d kind of boobz i wear, dis wrking, i'm steadily driving the boiz crazy." we knw as e dey go.
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by DrAify(f): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2015
slowpoke
Emodeee:

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by adedayourt(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Which bank b dis?? grin

In other news
Anoda branch manager discovered...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Emodeee: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
bollocks

waheva dat means, u r d same. I lyk d way u r tall, firm boobz even though we knw u r wearing it. Cn u let ya digits drop? Let's talk abt us
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by groundnutoil(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
hehehehheh branch manager of d okechukwu and sons plantation and spare parts limited plc jp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by MrHighSea: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Man: branch manager, wife:fruit manager, children: seed manager lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.