Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today (864 Views)

Are You Currently Unemployed? Consider Adding Some Of These Job Titles To Your C / Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section / Are You Currently Unemployed Consider Adding Some Of These Job Titles To Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by omenka(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Okay, as we all know, it is a thing of tradition to see the propaganda mills of PDP go full throttle and indeed overheat with every step Buhari takes, especially as regards is trips.

The General just landed in the country not too long ago, and as is expected of PDP and her supporters, cyberspace would be awash in a few moment's time with all manner of fabricated stories, theories, conjectures, outright lies, falacies, name it.

FFK would take his turn, Fayose would, Okupe will, Reno will, Abati won't be left out, and of course their Nairaland e-hatchlings wouldn't be left out of the party!!

So here are some of the topics I wager we would be seeing here today:

1) Buhari returns without his certificate!!

2) Did Buhari take only one cloth to UK??

3) Why did Buhari return at Night. What is he hiding??

4) Buhari insults the sensibilities of Nigerians by not strolling to Cambridge to retrieve his cert!!

5)Buhari trips over tarmac while walking due to ill health.

6) Buhari has no business in Nigeria. He should have landed in Sambisa forest.

7) Buhari is back, watch out for a spike in Boko Haram attacks!!

Etc, etc, etc.

Add yours. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by zieraw2005(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
whatever...
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2015
All I have to say.......

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by omenka(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Cc: MzJackBaueress, Demdem, Caseless, Obiagelli, Arewafederation, Mayoroflagos, Donphilopus, Gbawe, Pendy69, Jarlons, et al.
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by omenka(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
madridguy:
All I have to say.......

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Suggest topics jor. Don't dull the thread like the deuche above you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Dey will soon come on dis thread to shout saibaba saibaba wif dem chronic mouth odour!
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by SuperSuave(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2015
-
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is back after treating himself of postrate cancer

Buhari is contesting for the post of the British PM

Etc

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by omenka(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Buhari is back after treating himself of postrate cancer

Buhari is contesting for the post of the British PM

Etc

grin grin
Booooom!!!! I just saw one that looks like No2 on my list by one Ikwokrikwo. It goes: Do not vote a dirty president!!

The guy was making reference to the cloth!! I said it! Lmao!! grin

These dudes are so damn predictable! cheesy
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by theV0ice: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Suggest topics jor. Don't dull the thread like the deuche above you. cheesy

Buhari beats his wife for wearing lipstick

Buhari ships daughter's bf in crate to sambissa

Let me think of some more inanities..... I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
"Buhari Flown Into Nigeria In The Early Hours Of The Day In Tinubu's Private Jet Air Ambulance To Avoid Being Seen."
Source: NTA, FRCN, AIT, Raypower, NAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
"Buhari Flown Into Nigeria In The Early Hours Of The Day In Tinubu's Private Jet Air Ambulance To Avoid Being Seen."
hahaahaha!! This one na sure banker. grin grin
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by otr1(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
You've said it all.
PDP and their headless fans are highly predictable. grin

2 Likes

Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by omenka(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahaahaha!! This one na sure banker. grin grin
That mod has moved this to the jokes section. Dude must really be pained to see Buhari back!! Lmao. grin
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
That mod has moved this to the jokes section. Dude must really be pained to see Buhari back!! Lmao. grin
who else moved it if not the biased and bigoted mod from Ngwa? Na im handiwork!
Re: Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today by arewafederation: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Real and Classic. cheesy Never underestimate the foolishness of TANoids.

Who the hell moved this thread to Jokes section? angry

(1) (Reply)

Gej Home-coming (photo) / Hilarious Ways To Breack Up With A Girl. (screen Shot) / My Hilarious Experience At The Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.