Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State (68016 Views)

Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele / Child Traffickers Apprehended In Kaduna With 17 Underaged Children. Photo / Men Apprehended In Abuja After Trying To Buy Dollars With Fake Naira Notes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Immaangel(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
THE OWNERS OF A FETISH AND DIABOLIC EATERY LOCATED AROUND THE VICINITY OF ALADINMA STUDENT ALLIANCE,MEET THEIR TIMELY AND WELL MERITED RETRIBUTION

It was a very horrible,absurd and gory sight to behold earlier today,as the owners of a popular eatery around the sphericity of Aladinma student alliance met their well timed waterloo.

Eyewitness recounted that trouble started within the wee hours of the morning,when the vigilante group in charge of security around the alliance caught a woman in possession of blood filled calabash doing some incantation in front of an eatery by name "Sweet Diamond" situated at the heart of the alliance.

When she was accosted,she lied that she was conducting a prayer session and the security guards overlooked her.
She was almost allowed to go scot free,not until suspicion grew and the fetish contents of the calabash was discovered.
She was almost lynched by the irate mob,if not for the confessions she was forced to make.

She made confessions which smeared the self acclaimed Manager of the eatery by name Dubem.

At the long run,Dubem the innocent looking guy was apprehended and thoroughly beaten to the extent that he made confessions that has caused palpable fears,regrets and tension around the vicinity and its adjoining environ.

In the course of the confessions, the angry scrum started digging the entrance to the eatery.
To the greatest shock and dismay of everyone,fetish and diabolical items like;human heart,various sizes of padlocks,black and white handkerchiefs,traces of human blood and various human body parts etc was harvested.
Dubem in his fear gripped,stuttering and incoherent statements,confessed how he uses the menstrual flow of his female workers to cook food.
How he uses large quantities of human feaces to prepare egusi soup,how he uses human blood to prepare stew and so many atrocious acts.

He even confessed how he sleeps with all his female staffs,takes their destiny and compels them to keep a sealed lips.

He further professed how he enchanted his customers and continuously enchants his prospective customers immediately they step their foot inside the eatery.

He also admitted how he generates and controls an influx of customers to his eatery using fetish means.

What da heck?

God please come and witness these man's gross inhumanity against your children.

Yuck!!!!!!!

Taking a look at his blood soiled body and devilish face,one will wonder and ask"what on earth will warrant someone to engage in these soulless acts"?

With the kind of customers he commanded,I can vehemently state that about 80% of residents and visitors of Aladinma and Okwu Uratta have in several ways consumed commodities from that eatery,if not Garri&soup,chicken,provisions,drugs,it must be shawarma or pop corn etc.

I really share in their fears.But they should be unruffled and take solace in the word of God which says that;"the evil that the children of God are ignorant of,won't find them".

But in all,thank God he met his comeuppance in an unlikeliest of ways to the great admiration and relief of people he has kept in captivity.
A little word to all other owners of the various eateries scattered in Imo state who engage in these ungodly aforementioned acts.
My advice is;as a matter of urgency you should all desist from these insensate and heinous activities before a gruesome and well deserved pill is forcefully administered down your blood soaked gullets.

It is said that we don't only fight against flesh and blood,but against principalities,powers and agents of darkness.

These are extreme times,its high time we formulated extreme measures.............

Only God,Carefulness and high level of circumspection are the requisites in these devilish moments..........

Credit: TASIE FROM IMSU.

http://www.nubnews24.com/2015/03/the-owners-of-fetish-and-diabolic.html?m=1

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Immaangel(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
pix showing the front view of d fastfood

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Your lie no sweet ahan na! angry

Human poopoo for egusi soup!!! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Immaangel(f): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Your lie no sweet ahan na! angry

Human poopoo for egusi soup!!! undecided
Hahahahahahah na so e commo from d man mouth as he dey confess. Guy e be like say egusi na your specialty, try cooking it with your yellow poo next time!!!

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Immaangel:

Hahahahahahah na so e commo from d man mouth as he dey confess. Guy e be like say egusi na your specialty, try cooking it with your yellow poo next time!!!

Is poo yellow abi brown? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Tapout(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Immaangel:
THE OWNERS OF A FETISH AND DIABOLIC EATERY LOCATED
AROUND THE VICINITY OF ALADINMA STUDENT
ALLIANCE,MEET THEIR TIMELY AND WELL MERITED
RETRIBUTION. It was a very horrible,absurd and gory sight to behold earlier today,as the owners of a popular eatery
around the sphericity of Aladinma student alliance met
their well timed waterloo. Eyewitness recounted that trouble started within the
wee hours of the morning,when the vigilante group in
charge of security around the alliance caught a woman
in possession of blood filled calabash doing some
incantation in front of an eatery by name "Sweet
Diamond" situated at the heart of the alliance. When she was accosted,she lied that she was
conducting a prayer session and the security guards
overlooked her.
She was almost allowed to go scot free,not until
suspicion grew and the fetish contents of the calabash
was discovered. She was almost lynched by the irate mob,if not for the
confessions she was forced to make. She made confessions which smeared the self
acclaimed Manager of the eatery by name Dubem. At the long run,Dubem the innocent looking guy was
apprehended and thoroughly beaten to the extent that
he made confessions that has caused palpable
fears,regrets and tension around the vicinity and its
adjoining environ. In the course of the confessions,the angry scrum started digging the entrance to the eatery.
To the greatest shock and dismay of everyone,fetish
and diabolical items like;human heart,various sizes of
padlocks,black and white handkerchiefs,t races of human blood and various human body parts etc was
harvested.
Dubem in his fear gripped,stutter ing and incoherent statements,conf essed how he uses the menstrual flow of his female workers to cook food.
How he uses large quantities of human feaces to
prepare egusi soup,how he uses human blood to
prepare stew and so many atrocious acts. He even confessed how he sleeps with all his female
staffs,takes their destiny and compels them to keep a
sealed lips. He further professed how he enchanted his customers
and continuously enchants his prospective customers
immediately they step their foot inside the eatery. He also admitted how he generates and controls an
influx of customers to his eatery using fetish means. What da heck? God please come and witness these man's gross
inhumanity against your children. Yuck!!!!!!! Taking a look at his blood soiled body and devilish
face,one will wonder and ask"what on earth will
warrant someone to engage in these soulless acts"? With the kind of customers he commanded,I can
vehemently state that about 80% of residents and
visitors of Aladinma and Okwu Uratta have in several
ways consumed commodities from that eatery,if not
Garri&soup,chic ken,provisions, drugs,it must be shawarma or pop corn etc. I really share in their fears.But they should be unruffled
and take solace in the word of God which says that;"the
evil that the children of God are ignorant of,won't find
them". But in all,thank God he met his comeuppance in an
unlikeliest of ways to the great admiration and relief of
people he has kept in captivity.
A little word to all other owners of the various eateries
scattered in Imo state who engage in these ungodly
aforementioned acts. My advice is;as a matter of urgency you should all
desist from these insensate and heinous activities
before a gruesome and well deserved pill is forcefully
administered down your blood soaked gullets. It is said that we don't only fight against flesh and
blood,but against principalities, powers and agents of darkness. These are extreme times,its high time we formulated
extreme measures....... ...... Only God,Carefulness and high level of circumspection are the requisites in these devilish
moments........

hmm... op r u serious about this??

***modified.... okay I've asked a friend that stays at davita hostel n he confirmed it...cry cry some humans r wicked tho cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by 9niceguy(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Immaangel(f): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Admin move to front page for ladies wey too love fast food to read o. Its real o

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
very untrue. Work of his competitors. When will Nigerians learn to start playing fair?

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Maczeelly(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
#openmouth
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Na wa o.

We run from Iya basiras because of this, now them done move am to Fast food, should we now run to Chinese?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by datguru: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Coded7: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm, na d dog wey dem see shit for him mouth na him dey chop shit. Y is rituals killings so common in our society, I strongly belive a day before now dis Dubem of a manager would have sat with a group of frends condemming d act of ritual killings around d country, he neva knew he was gonna be exposed 2day. Pls police lock him up and throw d keys in d atlantic ocean or do what u do best, collect ur egunje and free d criminal.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Where was he doing all the confession? In his grave or where? Don't tell me that that scum is still alive...Chineke!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by TrishaP(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by strawberryinc(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
that is what long throat can get u

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by VickyRotex(f): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thats all I can say

All those that ate the food nko cry cry cry

Ayannnmaaaaa.... puke, puke, puke sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by steppin: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Menstrual blood? .*vomits repeatedly* disgusting!
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Sunymoore(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Gross!!! That's why I don't eat outside my home.. And if I must? I'll order canned shits.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by chelseabmw(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Strictly on home made food

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Anoruo(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
There's no atom of truth in this story.

No pictures. Yet u said there was series of lynching.

No picture of the calabash with the fetish contents.

No picture of the so called Dubem.

SMH.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by phatlytall(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by alaoeri: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Bizarre world.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
May God help us!
Let's Cook our food, and stop eating outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
God save us
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by oneeast: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
It can only be imo state. That aside the population of the state is over 75% prostitutes. That why you can hardly find any sane person raising a family in Owerre.

14 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by NnamdiN: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
No pics of the fetish stuff?
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by akatonero(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
I don't even eat fast/junk food. I cook my food with my bare hands

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by sokotoburundi(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
i am quite not suprised, if a igbo man can keep his mother in a cupboard while she vomits spendable papers endlessly what is menstrual flow,faeces?

16 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by mohammedmagnus: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
All this blood ur are sharing there's God oo
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
I am not surprised at such news....
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Mubbyleey(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
I dn die... Anyways wetn we no go cee 4 dis country.
Shits like dis always cum from south south or south east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.