Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (49799 Views)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Yehman(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
The General is loved by all & sundry except some few deluded fellows blinded by ethno/religious sentiments.
U still on illusion?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by 0b1nna: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Firstly, I see nothing "hot" about them. Does putting on APC sun glasses make them "hot"?
Secondly, anybody who decides to vote for a candidate (against his will/wish) because of any of those girls needs to have his/her head examined by a seasoned psychiatrist.
Smdh!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by idupaul: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

So if i also campaign for buhari u go put am for frontpage?

Bcus i hot pass them grin

You are right, you hot pass dem
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by alaoeri: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:

lol blinded by ethno/religious sentiment? you guys lyk pointing accusing finger...so you are not sentimental? do you know your statement is as sentimental as the ones you accuse? so if I don't support your self acclaimed incorruptible General then am sentimental? hahaha
onye bu nsi na asi ibe ya hichaa ike=someone with in the anus telling people to clean theirs
Imba most of us supported Jona 4years ago thought he will change the tide never knew he is clueless, this time around we can't experiment another 4years but majority of you & your ilks are blindly supporting him base on mere sentiments & not for the benefits of the masses, time is up Jona must go.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by BRAVIES(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
How are these ladies Hot.... Anywere, everybody can formulate his own definition for a thing. In ma own world there are not even close to being cool not to talk of Hot.

But then 'GMB' until 'GEJ' learn to be a real man 2 be able 2 face corruption.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by udy4real(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
4 what nah
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Yehman(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
adenine02:
Jonatan suportas will b like
"Any body suporting GMB is ugly"
Any way #wehavedecided

Decided for what naa? #OYO
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by M4gunners: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

You really hot pass those bags of cements. Op u need God to open ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by deehusby60: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Do they also live in the 14th century?
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by justmag(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
What is about this? My fried rice is hotter than this .

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by loomer: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Oyibo wey say beauty is in d eyes of the beholder no lie..

Na the OP own version of hot o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of 419 and my son kamoru
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by crackhouse(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
I have collected my Pvc. Jona here i come.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by simdam500(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
This chick's ain't hot... shocked shocked

They even look eww... abi op is a fan of fair ladies kiss
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
crackhouse:
my brotherrr, i thought i am the only one thinking like that. The Op is a very big dissappointment to manhood.

Lmao! No mind lalasticlala, every woman sexy and beautiful for him eye. Even that pregnant woman way high finish come ly for ground like person way chop poison grin
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
adenine02:

No lie
If dis girls call u no go do?
grin

Hahahaha, if na free kpekûs, why not? grin
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by CashdownNG: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

If i HEAR...
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
M4gunners:
You really hot pass those bags of cements. Op u need God to open ur eyes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bags of cement? cry grin

**dies**
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
ahhhhh...BEAUTYS... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Hot? Well, its only used and dumped girls that are usually hot.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by francizy(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
drlawizle:

Walahi!!!

See dr head sef...

natureblack:
his taste in beautiful ladies really suck.

......no disrespect to those ladies tho'.

Shebi dem say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

So I wouldn't blame the OP if he calls Weird MC or Azeezat sexy... grin
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by sage2(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
One also came campaigning to me. I ended up convincing her to fucck me since I don't have a PVC. She was so good that we agreed she would be coming over every weekend. Before March 28, I will convert her to a GEJite. Except no be my sweet prick she dey suck so.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by awesomet1(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
The General is loved by all & sundry except some few deluded fellows blinded by ethno/religious sentiments.

Your opinion and your choice. The rest of the world is not obliged to love someone because you do.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by tsdarkside(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
as soon as buhari enter office,,na kirikiri matter..

we want to know were all our money is.... angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by PapiWata: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Ugly fat hos who never exercised in their whole lives, poison their bodies with mercury-based skin-bleaching creams, and wobble their lard-laden, overhanging fat stomachs around political campaign venues, offering that nasty, skanky gash for sale to the tasteless and the desperate.

Ugly women supporting a seriously ugly LOSING candidate.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ocelot2006(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
"Hot and beautiful" indeed. More like whales with makeup on.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by callmenow: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2015
They are not babes. These are hustlers. As for beautiful, I will offer to pay for eye glasses or contact lens for the OP if he IM me. These are not beautiful Nigerian women. You are lowering the standards. Hope our African brethren does not see this thread. Else, they will be laughing their head off.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by lalasticlala(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! No mind lalasticlala, every woman sexy and beautiful for him eye. Even that pregnant woman way high finish come ly for ground like person way chop poison grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, if na free kpekûs, why not? grin
Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
You really do have a terrible taste in women undecided

what do you expect from a true indigene
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by AnonymX: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sai Buhari our incoming President

Do you truly believe your statement?
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by jomoh: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Jaycool18:
the more reason why I can't vote apc

Ya gay bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.