Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (49812 Views)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by amshigida: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Yes no shaking fyn chicks sai buhari looking Good
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by busayochic: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

So if i also campaign for buhari u go put am for frontpage?

Bcus i hot pass them grin
Hot pass them ke But you no fine nah!! Abi no be your picture dey your profile page undecided abeg no try am o cos if you do, na back page you go find your post!
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by galadima77(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
You really do have a terrible taste in women undecided

i know this isn't about dem sweet chicks but the inevitable changr they represent.

Black belle make una park well!
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Franchise21(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
Hahaha... Seconded

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ajealadick(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=31352273]You really do have a terrible taste in women undecided[/quot

I see someone castigating and same time swallowing spit. Guy stop pretending they look good.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Gh0stFreak: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
i really don't know why most Apc female supporters are fat and ugly.
lalasticlala, you must have a very bad taste in women.
why don't you check out some of our beautiful nairaland PDP babes juliaann and priscaoge tongue before calling those things hot and beautiful.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by festico: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
old cagos
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai! They are indeed hot grin undecided
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by vega84(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Wetin make them hot! The one frm my right looks like a bag of beans
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by emmykk(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
what is wrong with those ladies? Show the pix of your babe or you are bad mouthing
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Viktor1983(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Atlanta2015(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dis ladies should pls go get husband and have a responsibility 2 take care of..........
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Abduletudaye(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

Ok..don't burn down this thread undecided
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by FRENZYLO: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
wowo girl
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by klax(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wait guys was this not the same picture dropped here when Buhari was in chaltam house in UK

Haba what is the meaning of this I vividly remember these three faces, anyway no big deal and nobody care.

Bring your Buhari back home and stop your craps. God bless
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
i really don't know why most Apc female supporters are fat and ugly.
lalasticlala, you must have a very bad taste in women.
why don't you check out some of our beautiful nairaland PDP babes juliaann and priscaoge tongue before calling those things hot and beautiful.

lol.. i didnt see their pics na...
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by fikki1: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
ritababe:
How are they hot?..

hmmmm.... I see you
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by lovely17(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
you can't see their face and op said they are hot
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Errrmmmmmmm. If I am a guy, i'd have a different taste.
These babes wouldn't have caught my attention.
Lala needs to do more research, he is working on slow mode.
Happy Birthday Cutie!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Gh0stFreak: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Rawar: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
their boy friends na PDP's
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by balakbalam: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
these three ugly women na e this op dey call beautiful ladies, Biko komot if u see beautiful women what will you say? The is the most ugly women i've ever seen, Buhari don't know how to select beautiful women, #tufiakwa!!! GEJ till Buhari show the masses his certificate!!! We can't afford a fool to rule us, this is civilized Nigeria not a military era, this is 2015 not 1970/80
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by nellykidies(f): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Are u sure ur compliment is frm ur hearz?cos i wonder were d beauty is.
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by abduljabbar4(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is too old to give us change, if buhari is sworn-in may 29, I will de-activate dis moniker! Grls wifout pvc campaigning for buhari.
how do you know that they don't have pvc? That's how you condole yourselves
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Yehman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
adenine02:

Bros am on my own o
#ihavedecided not to vote

Hian! Did u skipped any of your drugs?
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by smoothlips(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:
hahahahahaha! u no nice shia!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
MrDoGood:

Yea you are hot..........
I viewed your pix

tnkx

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by fuckerholic(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
These babes may get many guys for their candidates ooo..

What do you think?

I really don't understand APC mission in this country..everytime buhari hot daughter,osibanjo pretty mumm,buhari fine wife and all the crab about beauty.is that the only thing you people are obsessed with ? Is that how you will run your govt paradventure you by mistake are given trial mandate ? Una node shame..nonsense
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jarizod:
judging by your dp.. I think not

wear eyeglass chek again
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by Ideasroole: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerian politics on a whole new dimension. I'm loving this.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo by ritababe(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
M4gunners:
You really hot pass those bags of cements. Op u need God to open ur eyes.

tnk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.