Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary (24567 Views)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by oluvick(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2015
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has alleged a plot by the Presidency to produce a damaging documentary on the state governor, Chibuike Amaechi.

It said the plot, which was leaked to it by a patriotic Nigerian working in the Presidency, was intended to present Mr. Amaechi as a power-hungry and corrupt politician.

The party stated this in a statement on Thursday by its chairman, Davies Ikanya, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

The APC said the plot was in continuation of the ongoing campaign of calumny against its leading lights by the Peoples Democratic Party.
It said, “Having sponsored the production and airing of similar discredited documentaries on APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), and the party’s National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the PDP-led Presidency and President Goodluck Jonathan’s strategists believe that Governor Amaechi is the next APC backbone to be targeted in this diabolical and desperate but futile attempt to stop APC’s march to victory in the March 28 presidential election.”

The APC said Mr. Amaechi has no skeleton in his cupboard and has nothing to be afraid of, having served the people of the state to the best of his ability in the past eight years.
It warned those behind “this devilish and invidious” plot to desist from executing it.

It stated further, “We also wish to issue advance warning to media houses that may be tempted by the lure of lucre to promote or broadcast any satanic documentary on Governor Amaechi to perish the thought or prepare to meet us in court.

The party also advised Mr. Jonathan “and his sinking party to stop wasting public funds sponsoring ill-conceived documentaries designed to tarnish the reputation of APC leaders, as this cannot save the party during the forthcoming polls.”

The APC asked the president to realize that the game is up as it expected him to work towards honourably leaving power as a statesman and avoid destroying the institutions and people who have assisted him in his political journey.

It said Mr. Jonathan has run our economy aground and spread corruption as a way of life.
The party said Nigerians were “tired of his maladministration, lack of vision and no amount of bribery or damage to any of our leaders will save him from the deafest that awaits him come 28th March, 2015”.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/177996-apc-alleges-plot-by-presidency-to-produce-damaging-documentary-on-amaechi.html

5 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Ameachi is anoda man dat will rot in jail wen jonathan assumes his 2nd term, d guy is a traitor to his own people, and he will pay for it.

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Jaycool18(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2015
if Amaechi has nothing to hide,why is He scared

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Trut(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
If Amaechi have nothing to hide, APC should not be bothered.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol..what a funny world!

Those that have concrete evidences to air a documentary as contained on this thread are not doing so..the corrupt ones are now doing it.

If APC was to air a defamatory documentary on GEJ, FFK, BODE GEORGE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, ALAMESEYA, METUH, CLARK and co, I wonder how long that documentary wld be.

*season film tinz*

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by dtruth3(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
This is the most stupid press statement i have ever seen, i use this opportunity to call on all the media houses in Nigeria, to deem their searchlight on all this corrupt politicians, with a view to expossing them. indeed, Nigerians needs to know them for what they truely are.

Idiots... criminals.... destiny destroyers....

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by GeneralBosco: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej
Only smart people know this...unfortunately TANoids are "brain-dead" grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
If you guys are not worried why are you complaining through the media. well you can disprove whatever they'll say about you with facts if they are lies. you don't really have to worry or post this rubbish if you are hiding no skeleton in the cupboard.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by ochejoseph(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
The guy is a Scam! 

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers just 4Km or 50 naira by Taxi ( a trekking distance) and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

Amaechi told us that each Piller cost him 100 million Naira

The entire Abuja Kaduna (180 KM)  speed Rail cost GEJ 500 million USD ‎, the entire Ethiopian Mono rail a distance of 46 Km cost 475 Million USD

Documentary ‎ should be the least of Amaechi Problems at the moment!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by sinkhole: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Im sure AIT will do the airing grin

13 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by ochejoseph(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Only smart people know this...unfortunately TANoids are "brain-dead" grin

In your dreams!

Then why all the decamping!

A whole dep Gov candidate whose name is with INEC dumped your party yesterday

Two Guber aspirants have left in the space of 48 hrs in sokoto

Thou shall know the truth and. The truth shall set you free!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
Lol..what a funny world!

Those that have concrete evidences to air a documentary as contained on this thread are not doing so..the corrupt ones are now doing it.

If APC was to air a defamatory documentary on GEJ, FFK, BODE GEORGE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, ALAMESEYA, METUH, CLARK and co, I wonder how long that documentary wld be.

and what is stopping your APC from airing defamatory commentaries about PDP if they have any concrete evidence? And did you just say APC is not corrupt? Pls kindly tell me another joke.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Im sure AIT will do the airing grin

it doesn't matter which station airs it as long as it is the truth.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

and what is stopping your APC from airing defamatory commentaries about PDP if they have any concrete evidence? And did you just say APC is not corrupt? Pls kindly tell me another joke.
APC won't do such because they are far ahead of the PDP when it comes to politics..even without airing documentaries, you can see the party is the rave of the moment..

On the Issue of corruption, you make me laff.. if any sane man compares these two parties in terms of corruption, he ll finally say APC is a party of saints.

26 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by chymystique(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Why are they Scared like fowls about to be killed? grin grin.. I thought they claim to be SAINTS? The same Bunch of fools/Corrupt officials wearing different attires this time called APC.

midolian:

On the Issue of corruption, you make me laff.. if any sane man compares these two parties in terms of corruption, he ll finally say APC is a party of saints.

Party of saints indeed! Even Lucifer is angry with APC cause they wanna take his place as the most devlish entity ever. APC Saints in hellfire grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by GeneralBosco: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:

In your dreams!

[/s]
Keep on deceiving yourself like Akpabio who thinks PDP will win 90% of votes and Lamido who thinks southwest won't vote for APC. Party full of clowns grin

16 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by ishiamu(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
That one concern una there...

Apc members are corrupt more than anybody in politics

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by adadadon(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai buhari/ambode
Foolishness is when you charge your phone with I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR generator and all you could do is shout GEJ till 2019
if tinubu is corrupt why not prosecute him??

15 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Hassanamed: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2015
...but we know it's always the opposition party the does propaganda, how are the mighty falling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2015
chymystique:

I AM youR besT nightMare undecided.. Defend ApC with facts and not this sawdust you yarned

ps. If are interested I can make you up TOO
lol..

Even with your make up on, I doubt if you ll be half as goodlooking as I am..not even when I am crying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by ochejoseph(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2015
chymystique:

I AM youR besT nightMare undecided.. Defend ApC with facts and not this sawdust you yarned

ps. If are interested I can make you up TOO

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

In your dreams!

I'm still wondering why you are still active
as Reno has been sacked by Gej. so who is paying you now?

2 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by onyengbu: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
See how PDP is hounding their "leaders".
Destroying the credibility of their leaders one by one.
Why is APC scared of documentaries and is always threatning court action? Them no fit do their own?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Kenai: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
A documentary a day, keeps the lapdogs away. grin

Why are they lamenting? Can they point at any of the issues raised in Tinubu's current documentary as "fabricated"?
An ad currently running on Nairaland right now as I speak, says "The power to stamp out corruption is in your hands. Vote APC". what's wrong in making us aware of the antecedents of the so called Agents of Change and anti-corruption champions and letting us decide for sure if we should really opt for their brand of "Change"?
Why is the opposition sweating? If your hands really are clean, then you shouldn't have anything to fear, no? If you're the saint you claim to be, you shouldn't sweat and piiss at the sight of your own reflection in the mirror, should you?

Your nightmare has just begun. I can't wait to watch the SARAKI documentary when that one happens. That one go be real hit. grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Who didn't see it coming ?
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tola9ja: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
OMO SEE TRANSFORMATION

GEJ IS WORKING

[size=17pt]GMB TILL POVERTY END IN NIGERIA [/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by stevikenna: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
INSTEAD OF SHOWING US WHAT HE HAS DONE SINCE BECOMING PRESIDENT,THE PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION HAS RESORTED TO PROPAGANDA USING A SUPPOSEDLY INDEPENDENT TV STATION TO RUN A SMEAR CAMPAIGN
IF INDEED PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING THESE SUPPOSEDLY CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN TRIED AND JAILED BECAUSE THE SCALE AT WHICH THEY HAVE SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN SO I WOULD INSTEAD VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT WHISE MERE NAME STRIKES FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF THE CORRUPT AND IS ALSO A MAN OF HIS WORDS
#IHAVEDECIDED

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tola9ja: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
FEAR OF CHANGE IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

Methatesiophobia or Tropophobia is the Phobia the people who fear change suffer from...

The other day,One fake "peace" advocate was caught "pants down" urging her supporters to stone anyone that ask for change.

But you see,change is a natural phenomenon and sometimes you don't even need to move your finger before things change...

The winkles on your face over time is a sign that things are beginning to change.
The sun rise and the sun set are signs that day has turned into night.

A Baby starts by sitting then crawling,then tip toeing,then walking,then running,then bending,then sitting,then crawling again...

Just as we cannot comprehend or explain how something's happen,

All these things are subject to changes of life and we have no power to pause or stop these changes...

And if it is the word change Mama "piece"and her cohorts are scared of,we can add more to our demands and "scare" them the more...

We could simply demand adjustment,advancement,
compression,contraction, conversion,correction, development, difference, diversity, innovation, metamorphosis, modification, modulation, mutation, novelty, permutation, reconstruction, refinement, remodeling,revision, shift, surrogate, switch,transition, transmutation,turnover, variance, variation..
And if they push us too hard we will demand a REVOLUTION

Change nah change

9 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by scribble: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Governor in thief

diluminati:

Sadly most Nigerians have brain that arrive DOA

The problem with the African man is his brain

Why invite worst characters than those already in office because you want to pay the clueless one back?

What will it profit us to reject Jesus and plea for Barabas....

That is the APC gimmick, the cheap trick purchased from Axelrod at Chicago.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Rolls Out New Buses(photos) / Makinde, Fayose In Cold War Over Ekiti PDP / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.