Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary (24573 Views)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
Lol..what a funny world!

Those that have concrete evidences to air a documentary as contained on this thread are not doing so..the corrupt ones are now doing it.

If APC was to air a defamatory documentary on GEJ, FFK, BODE GEORGE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, ALAMESEYA, METUH, CLARK and co, I wonder how long that documentary wld be.

*season film tinz*

I wonder what is holding APC from doing that.

4 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by zoogy2007: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
There is no politician that does not have "skeletons". Let them play it out. If anyone feels agrieved, let him go to court. This is a democracy.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Buzzj17: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Name of the hotel/ event center is Aridolf Resort Wellness and SPA.Yenagoa. (ARWS)
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

see mumu!!! and these are the type of people shouting change smh.Fnillay the wind has blown and we have seen the fowls nyash
igbo boy, people dey wait you for shop.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by richidinho(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Damaging indeed

If he is innocent what is damaging about it
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Spray(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ameachi is anoda man dat will rot in jail wen jonathan assumes his 2nd term, d guy is a traitor to his own people, and he will pay for it.
which office is jonaTAN going to assume? The one in your dream abi?
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pauljonnes:
. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
when you win them in an argument, they end up doing this grin grin
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by babestella: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
IF THE DOCUMENTARY IS THE TRUTH, WHY IS APC BOTHERED? Didn't they want NIGERIANS to know the truth?

APC should give NIGERIANS a break, these lies and allegation is becoming too much and only goes to confirm that APC has nothing to offer NIGERIANS. The 6 weeks window they have is being used to throw up lies and allegations just to prop their propaganda against PDP. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonychristopher: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej

Who told you

I am in lekki and the way APC is been presented here ...they are seen as hooligans
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who told you

I am in lekki and the way APC is been presented here ...they are seen as hooligans
Does the reflection of the people of Ekiti who sold their soul for stomach_infrastructure reflect the reflections of Nigerians as a whole?.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by lonelydora: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej

Take one bottle for my head. The most sensible statement on Nairaland for today. How i wish I can take you out because of this statement.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:
IF THE DOCUMENTARY IS THE TRUTH, WHY IS APC BOTHERED? Didn't they want NIGERIANS to know the truth?

APC should give NIGERIANS a break, these lies and allegation is becoming too much and only goes to confirm that APC has nothing to offer NIGERIANS. The 6 weeks window they have is being used to throw up lies and allegations just to prop their propaganda against PDP. What a shame.
And what is the PDP using the six weeks postponement to do? Distribute dollars and sponsor debasing documentaries of APC members right?.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by chyket(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=31353847]APC won't do such because they are far ahead of the PDP when it comes to politics..even without airing documentaries, you can see the party is the rave of the moment..

On the Issue of corruption, you make me laff.. if any sane man compares these two parties in terms of corruption, he ll finally say APC is a party of saints.[/q
Saints indeed!!! If an individual can pocket over 10% of all the taxes paid by millions of Lagosians for about 15years+,then God help Nigeria when they get the Presidency.I will encourage both APC and PDP to expose all that is possible .Nigeria will be better off for it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tuniski: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
adeA1:
Why wll APC explore that trick wen they ve everythin at their side. It very clear they re enjoyin d acceptance of d common men. PDPites step soo low that way for they knw they re no more in our minds. We cnt wait to see them off comin may 29
eayah self deceit is a dangerous thing ooo. How many of una? Well, GEJ all the way cos no ethnic alliance ever delivers the presidency. The tinubu part of yorubas and Buhari's ethnic north can't win the very pan nigerian GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by okechukwu3: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
if Amaechi has nothing to hide,why is He scar

I wonder

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by greggng: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
People re complaining cos it is wicked to spend tax payers fund on exercise in fultility. Before I am of the opinion that buhari shouls not probe gej but I am mistaken. He must be probe .he should focus on issues not using our money for character assasination. Nigerians re wiser
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Kog45(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ameachi is anoda man dat will rot in jail wen jonathan assumes his 2nd term, d guy is a traitor to his own people, and he will pay for it.
Jonathan has freed all the corrupt politician by pardoned Alameyseiah,so forget it Ameachi will never smell prison and Jonathan himself dare not.If Ameachi is a traitor then all northerners supporting GEJ are traitors for not supporting Buhari.Pls don't let north see it as north vs south or else Jonathan is gone and it should not be Muslim vs xtian.Did u realized that 80% of the votes that bring GEJ into power came from outside South south.U can not do it alone and a regional politics will not bring GEJ to power,so let Ameachi and GEJ play their politics and mind you no traitor in politics.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by zizibabe1(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
stevikenna:
INSTEAD OF SHOWING US WHAT HE HAS DONE SINCE BECOMING PRESIDENT,THE PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION HAS RESORTED TO PROPAGANDA USING A SUPPOSEDLY INDEPENDENT TV STATION TO RUN A SMEAR CAMPAIGN
IF INDEED PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING THESE SUPPOSEDLY CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN TRIED AND JAILED BECAUSE THE SCALE AT WHICH THEY HAVE SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN SO I WOULD INSTEAD VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT WHISE MERE NAME STRIKES FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF THE CORRUPT AND IS ALSO A MAN OF HIS WORDS
#IHAVEDECIDED

Oga,if by now,you haven't seen the achievement s of the present govt,you are either blind deaf and dumb because even folks in Siberia can testify to the reality of the Transformation agenda of this govt.
Enough of the corruption mantra,we now know who is the master of the game of corruption.Alpha beta indeed,certificate certificate is with the militsry,no eith Cambridge,no it's at Okija shrine.You guys should go and hide your deluded faces in shame mbok!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kog45:
Jonathan has freed all the corrupt politician by pardoned Alameyseiah,so forget it Ameachi will never smell prison and Jonathan himself dare not.If Ameachi is a traitor then all northerners supporting GEJ are traitors for not supporting Buhari.Pls don't let north see it as north vs south or else Jonathan is gone and it should not be Muslim vs xtian.Did u realized that 80% of the votes that bring GEJ into power came from outside South south.U can not do it alone and a regional politics will not bring GEJ to power,so let Ameachi and GEJ play their politics and mind you no traitor in politics.
does dat mean dat buhari is going to jail tinubu and ameachi, GEJ till buhari says he's going to jain tinubu and co!

4 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by feedthenation(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
stevikenna:
INSTEAD OF SHOWING US WHAT HE HAS DONE SINCE BECOMING PRESIDENT,THE PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION HAS RESORTED TO PROPAGANDA USING A SUPPOSEDLY INDEPENDENT TV STATION TO RUN A SMEAR CAMPAIGN
IF INDEED PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING THESE SUPPOSEDLY CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN TRIED AND JAILED BECAUSE THE SCALE AT WHICH THEY HAVE SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN SO I WOULD INSTEAD VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT WHISE MERE NAME STRIKES FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF THE CORRUPT AND IS ALSO A MAN OF HIS WORDS
#IHAVEDECIDED

Well said...exactly my thoughts...PDP and their goons are just using negative propanda.

Why can't they beam their searchlight on the controversial Ekiti-gate election tape?
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by sexyjob(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
So much bitterness here. #stop.the.hate
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

it doesn't matter which station airs it as long as it is the truth.
I hope you will come back here to cry after 28th when you might have lost. You really don't know what's going on out there. Keep on sharing dollars, GEJ is a 'goner' already.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by psalmsjob: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

GEJ is a coward if he has to wait till 2nd term to do all this things you his supporters claims he"ll do if elected back after 6 years of waste of lives and waste of resources.

There's no 2nd term for him in Aso Rock but in Otuoke he can rule you ignorant people.

#WeWantChange #SaiBuhari
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by mandate2004(f): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
If u are not scared as claimed, y issuing warning to d media houses?

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
psalmsjob:

GEJ is a coward if he has to wait till 2nd term to do all this things you his supporters claims he"ll do if elected back after 6 years of waste of lives and waste of resources.

There's no 2nd term for him in Aso Rock but in Otuoke he can rule you ignorant people.

#WeWantChange #SaiBuhari
na only ya want change, me its transformation! Speak for yaself.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Kog45(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
okechukwu3:
if Amaechi has nothing to hide,why is He scar

I wonder
Why has politics damage our sense of reasoning,so he should keep quiet for an opponent to run him down.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

and what is stopping your APC from airing defamatory commentaries about PDP if they have any concrete evidence? And did you just say APC is not corrupt? Pls kindly tell me another joke.
Brainless TANoids like you won't see any thing bad in those documentaries. Desperate people who want to win election at all cost. Still wondering why a ruling party will reject the usage of card reader. Corrupt set of people parading old fools that ll soon be disgraced. Billions of naira you are wasting on dose stu.pid documentaries can go a long way to provide amenities unlike the leaked roofing of MM airport.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
tenry:

I hope you will come back here to cry after 28th when you might have lost. You really don't know what's going on out there. Keep on sharing dollars, GEJ is a 'goner' already.

what's the meaning of that nonsense you commented? So anyone whose comment doesn't support your party must belong to pdp and must be "sharing dollars" with them? You are myopic.

2 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by jtprox(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tinubu Has "Bad Breadth and Ebola Eye"
Liar Muhammed Has a "Leaky Leaky Pussy and Wear Pampers"
Buhari is "Brain Death and doesn knw d name of his V.p"
Amechi is a "tyrant,driver useles tout"
Gej is a "TRANSFORMER"...
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by jtprox(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tinubu Has "Bad Breadth and Ebola Eye"
Liar Muhammed Has a "Leaky Leaky YaRsH and such,Wears Pampers"
Buhari is "Brain Dead and doesnt knw d name of his V.p"
Amechi is a "tyrant,steward,driver,& a useles tout"
Gej is a "TRANSFORMER"...
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Kog45(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
does dat mean dat buhari is going to jail tinubu and ameachi, GEJ till buhari says he's going to jain tinubu and co!
Why did u find it so hard to comprehend a simple post.I pity this country.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by psalmsjob: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
na only ya want change, me its transformation! Speak for yaself.

Dem carry big big grama carry all our money go...yeye rolling.

Transformation ko Transmutation ni...#Change Is All We Want and #Change Is All We Gonna Get.

Keep up the transformation of Stealing is not corruption till May 29th beyond that is #Change.

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba #SaiChange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.