Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary (24574 Views)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
tenry:

You must be silly, why are you denying them? You either belong to A or B. Sitting on the fence only portrays you to be more silly than anyone can ever imagine. Stuwpid man.

in fact you are a foool o! In your case, you are worse than silly and steupid. From the look of things, your brain is domiciled in your planter region. As a result, you matched on the thing and it has become mangled, marshed, twisted and concucted into a horrible mass of brain, bone and sand.

Does your thoughtless eediotic self remember dat there are up to 18 political parties in Nigeria? Where then did you excavate this shallow-minded idea of A or B from? So, your truly steupid self think it is only PDP and APC that are contesting? Chai.....
Well, i shouldn't be disturbed by your glaring blindness. Your presidential candidate has no certificate and tinubu too forged certificate. So, show of educational deficiency is permitted in your party.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
how gullible can u get? So u r judging by the documentary u watched. If what they are airing is true, how come Tinubu has never bn found guilty of any of these crimes? How come ur almighty govt hav not jailed or prosecuted him?

Abeg, dey use ur brain.

you are the one who is failing to use his brain. You kept your brain in the fridge with preservative intention. But unfortunately for you, PHCN cut power and your brain decayed in the fridge.

How come your god tinubu has not denied any of the accusation? It is only gullible and thoughtless foools like you that will see tinubu as innocent of those charges. If he is clean, he should come out to the open and deny those allegations.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
The best way to fight corruption is to bring sunlight to government activities!

- Osita Chidoja

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
tenry:

Brainless TANoids like you won't see any thing bad in those documentaries. Desperate people who want to win election at all cost. Still wondering why a ruling party will reject the usage of card reader. Corrupt set of people parading old fools that ll soon be disgraced. Billions of naira you are wasting on dose stu.pid documentaries can go a long way to provide amenities unlike the leaked roofing of MM airport.

in fact, those documentaries are false. Tinubu is a "saint" and he couldn't have robbed lagos state at all. And to underscore his "sainthood", tinubu WAS cannonized by the catholic church NEXT WEEK.

and to think your eediotic self is even calling someone "brainless". You that is brainfull, tell me just one aspect of dat documentary that is false. You that is brainfull, tell me why your god tinubu has not come out to deny any of the allegations.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by major466(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
anonimi:
Why are they alarmed if they have no skeleton in their cupboard
Good question. He who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
tenry:

I hope you will come back here to cry after 28th when you might have lost. You really don't know what's going on out there. Keep on sharing dollars, GEJ is a 'goner' already.

so, anyone who doesn't blindly support your party, like you are doing, must be sharing dollars with gej? Chai! You need quick neurological examination.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by babestella: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
tenry:

I hope you will come back here to cry after 28th when you might have lost. You really don't know what's going on out there. Keep on sharing dollars, GEJ is a 'goner' already.

S1lly herbivore, your fake certificate hiding general will be sent out of the race next week. Watch out. Rubb.ish support a fraud, a thief.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

so, anyone who doesn't blindly support your party, like you are doing, must be sharing dollars with gej? Chai! You need quick neurological examination.
Your father! We ll take your father to Yaba left and he ll remain there for life. He ll be released when u get mad too and u ll replace him.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

in fact, those documentaries are false. Tinubu is a "saint" and he couldn't have robbed lagos state at all. And to underscore his "sainthood", tinubu WAS cannonized by the catholic church NEXT WEEK.

and to think your eediotic self is even calling someone "brainless". You that is brainfull, tell me just one aspect of dat documentary that is false. You that is brainfull, tell me why your god tinubu has not come out to deny any of the allegations.
You are a big fool, I swear! So you are so gullible to the extent that you think those nonsense included in d documentary were true? You really need help. If Tinubu is indeed guilty, why don't they try him? After all he is no longer in power. Thousands of TANoids cannot tackle larger than life Image Tinubu.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 2:47am On Mar 07, 2015
tenry:

You are a big fool, I swear! So you are so gullible to the extent that you think those nonsense included in d documentary were true? You really need help. If Tinubu is indeed guilty, why don't they try him? After all he is no longer in power. Thousands of TANoids cannot tackle larger than life Image Tinubu.

it is your father, mother and your generation unborn that are foools.

If you can't comment without insults, then expect me to give you double for every insult you throw.

You apc members are so steupid. You can never comment without insult. You always have violent tendencies; the same way boko haram has violent tendencies.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 2:54am On Mar 07, 2015
tenry:

Your father! We ll take your father to Yaba left and he ll remain there for life. He ll be released when u get mad too and u ll replace him.

in your case, your whole family will run mad at the same time. Your father, mother and your siblings and everyone ever related to your moronic life will run mad. No one will take your family to aro or apá òsì because your family madness is beyond the scope of medical care.

While your family is running mad on the street, you will all be hit by trailer and your bones and flesh and blood will paint the expressway.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by DrizzyJameel(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2015
midolian:
Lol..what a funny world!

Those that have concrete evidences to air a documentary as contained on this thread are not doing so..the corrupt ones are now doing it.

If APC was to air a defamatory documentary on GEJ, FFK, BODE GEORGE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, ALAMESEYA, METUH, CLARK and co, I wonder how long that documentary wld be.

*season film tinz*
Hahahahaa I smell truth thought

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2015
tonytony208:

in your case, your whole family will run mad at the same time. Your father, mother and your siblings and everyone ever related to your moronic life will run mad. No one will take your family to aro or apá òsì because your family madness is beyond the scope of medical care.

While your family is running mad on the street, you will all be hit by trailer and your bones and flesh and blood will paint the expressway.
Exactly the calamity that ll befall your generation. It ll be so great that your children's children ll curse you cos they ll share in it. Woe unto you and you are cursed for life.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by babestella: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
tonytony208:

it is your father, mother and your generation unborn that are foools.

If you can't comment without insults, then expect me to give you double for every insult you throw.

You apc members are so steupid. You can never comment without insult. You always have violent tendencies; the same way boko haram has violent tendencies.

Leave them, when they lose the election come March 28, I expect to see the on the streets of LAGOS and the military will use them as training toys. Useless APC party.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
tenry:

Exactly the calamity that ll befall your generation. It ll be so great that your children's children ll curse you cos they ll share in it. Woe unto you and you are cursed for life.

sebi me i will still have generation? But unfortunately for you, you and your whole family will be killed by trailer and there will not be anyone to continue your already cursed generation. This means your family name will end with you.

Bring it on, APC bastard!
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
tonytony208:

sebi me i will still have generation? But unfortunately for you, you and your whole family will be killed by trailer and there will not be anyone to continue your already cursed generation. This means your family name will end with you.

Bring it on, APC bastard!
A cursed mofo,those children will weep and prefer not to come to this planet earth than to come thru a disaster like you and your fore-fathers. Oloriburuku omaale jati jati.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
tenry:

A cursed mofo,those children will weep and prefer not to come to this planet earth than to come thru a disaster like you and your fore-fathers. Oloriburuku omaale jati jati.

well those children may weep but you and your generation will never be alive to witness it; because you would have been killed by trailer then.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tenry(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
tonytony208:

well those children may weep but you and your generation will never be alive to witness it; because you would have been killed by trailer then.
Aye e ti Jona,i reserve d remaining curse till march 28 for you when final curse will be placed on your miserable life.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tonytony208(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
tenry:

Aye e ti Jona,i reserve d remaining curse till march 28 for you when final curse will be placed on your miserable life.

i don't discuss with dead people. You are already marked for sorrow, death and destruction this year. Don't forget that you and your family will be crushed to death by a trailer soon. So, dead man, there is no cause for conversation btw you the dead and i the living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / Should Africa Consider The Nuclear Energy Route? / Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.