Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

end of story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / end of story (3778 Views)

End of story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

end of story by Amya(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2015
oh well.
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: end of story by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Amya post=31352978]Even after 20 yrs. I can see it as clearly as though it happened today. The compound is all so quiet. Where's everyone! I begin to panic then I see Bruno the the beast coming towards me in the middle of my play cooking with milk tins. I fling off the tin and the oil, grass and water content spills on the floor. I make to run. But I don't go far. With two strides I see myself lifted into the air and land on his shoulders. As usual, he's taking me to huge trailer tyres near the well in our backyard. I writhe, scream and struggle. Nothing. I bite, pinch and push. Nothing. His nickname was Mbubudo! He was built like a grizzly bear. My 8yr old self could literally do nothing.

My heart is beating faster. The tears spilling down my eyes. I feel so helpless. So weak. He has gotten to his destination. He drops me on the huge tyres and in one move, my little dress is flying. More tears. More helplessness. I hate him! I could kill him for this.

His hand hands are all over me. I shiver inward. He pulls down his shorts and the monster sized whatamacallit springs out. I pray for death. Death is better than this I think. . .

phewwww! I can't, I just can't!

[/quote/

If this is a real story, I felt sorry for u...u shud have told ur mother...and why keeping this horrible experience to urself ? U shud send this evil man to jail so u cud have justice & peace of mind my friend..
Re: end of story by xpac01(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, touching. Did this happen to you or just a story for your blog? ?
Re: end of story by Evina(f): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Oh please! I'm beginning to think some people are taking advantage of the attention given to victims of abuse who were bold enough to come share their story with us on Nairaland, recently.

Now, it seems people just want to show their twisted erotic writing prowess and get the FP attention.

Enough threads have been created! Why don't you share your story in the existing threads? At least you have people with similar experience there who can give whatever advice you need.

4 Likes

Re: end of story by Amya(f): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: end of story by pickabeau1: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Don't speak like that

It could discourage people from sharing their pain

Evina:
Oh please! I'm beginning to think some people are taking advantage of the attention given to victims of abuse who were bold enough to come share their story with us on Nairaland, recently.

Now, it seems people just want to show their twisted erotic writing prowess and get the FP attention.

Enough threads have been created! Why don't you share your story in the existing threads? At least you have people with similar experience there who can give whatever advice you need.

Amya
Let me call others to speak on this

MizMyColi
Kachisbarbie
Tallesty1

3 Likes

Re: end of story by DuchessLily(f): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

OP Is dis story true

How many men

Wow! May d Lord heal u ooo
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Not interested in the front page. Just wanted to share my story. Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Re: end of story by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Amya:
KashyBaby. One time, our help reported me to my mum. I was probably seen in an uncompromising situation with a male. Guess who was punished and called a LovePeddler? I was 7. I just learnt to deal with it by keeping mute.

This was many years ago, I possibly won't recognise the man if I see him.

Aaaawww....but the thing is...u shouldn't let other men treated u like tat after tat incident... But as uv said u had it as well with different men...so, tell me how u deal with it? Why u let them hit u? U get me?
Re: end of story by Evina(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
Don't speak like that

Amya

MizMyColi
Kachisbarbie
Tallesty1

I am NOT insensitive! I mean what I typed! Go through the Op's past topics and see for yourself. She is quite good at entertaining people with her wild imagination.

Cc: caveatemptor.
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Aaaawww....but the thing is...u shouldn't let other men treated u like tat after tat incident... But as uv said u had it as well with different men...so, tell me how u deal with it? Why u let them hit u? U get me?

Jeez! dude! I was a kid.

1 Like

Re: end of story by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
@Pickabeau1

I'm with Evina on this.
Something about the OP, in relation to past topics doesn't feel right.

This looks more like a bid to garner entertainment as opposed to empathy.

I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: end of story by rofemiguwa(f): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2015
U are being insensitive actually, went tru her other post, there is nothing unreal about being depressed or having some odd exeriences such as the older coule chyking her.. Everything she haS written about do happpen to pple. Infact do happen to onepperson. Being abused is not sometin to be toiled with. I had a friend that was abused, when she tried to tell her parents, no one belived her cos of the character of the person involved. She grew upp with so much hate, she was always deppppressed. Last I heard she slit her wrisT and wrote a sucide note. Everyone now started blaming themselves for not beliving her and giving her a chance. It was already too late.she was six feet under.

When ple find the strength to talk about their ppast, don't rub salt into injury by questioning their motive. They shrink back into their shell and will never get help they need.
Opp see a psychologist and get some therapy sessions. U need to vent and heal.

In order news that shappppe you website is confusing. Dunno where to view their product abi is it my fone.
Evina:

I am NOT insensitive! I mean what I typed! Go through the Op's past topics and see for yourself. She is quite good at entertaining people with her wild imagination.

5 Likes

Re: end of story by pickabeau1: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

you don't know that

it may be a friend's story
Re: end of story by steppin: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
So many threads on abuse. Hope people no dey lie to get attention? The law of karma na die o!
Re: end of story by pickabeau1: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
We have a right to our opinions

MizMyColi:
@Pickabeau1

I'm with Evina on this.
Something about the OP, in relation to past topics doesn't feel right.

This looks more like a bid to garner entertainment as opposed to empathy.

I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: end of story by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Amya:

Jeez! dude! I was a kid.

Naaaah...was a "kid" is not an excuse...U let these monsters smashed u...and u allow them to used ur fragile body....wat were u thinking?? Accrdng to ur blog, Even ur aunt's husband Used u and ur not a "kid" anymore,mind u...so maybe this case is a "rape with consent "...juz sayin
Re: end of story by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
We have a right to our opinions

True.
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Naaaah...was a "kid" is not an excuse...U let these monsters smashed u...and u allow them to used ur fragile body....wat were u thinking?? Accrdng to ur blog, Even ur aunt's husband Used u and ur not a "kid" anymore,mind u...so maybe this case is a "rape with consent "...juz sayin

Oh well, if you see it that way. Thanks
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
U are being insensitive actually, went tru her other post, there is nothing unreal about being depressed or having some odd exeriences such as the older coule chyking her.. Everything she haS written about do happpen to pple. Infact do happen to onepperson. Being abused is not sometin to be toiled with. I had a friend that was abused, when she tried to tell her parents, no one belived her cos of the character of the person involved. She grew upp with so much hate, she was always deppppressed. Last I heard she slit her wrisT and wrote a sucide note. Everyone now started blaming themselves for not beliving her and giving her a chance. It was already too late.she was six feet under.

When ple find the strength to talk about their ppast, don't rub salt into injury by questioning their motive. They shrink back into their shell and will never get help they need.
Opp see a psychologist and get some therapy sessions. U need to vent and heal.

In order news that shappppe you website is confusing. Dunno where to view their product abi is it my fone.

An e-hug to you. Thanks.
Re: end of story by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

True.

smiley

1 Like

Re: end of story by ifyalways(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Amya and her stories.

How far with the Senator abi Diplomat who wanted a three.somes with you ? cheesy Not forgetting your Port-Harcourt aunty whose husband in obodo oyibo is interested in you.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: end of story by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Raipe fantasies
Re: end of story by tintingz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Amya:
Funny he wasn't the only one. My dad's stepbrother, my dad's boys, neighbours like the guy above. My Aunty's husband when I was 14. First time I'm disclosing this. I hope it finally gives me peace and closure.

Na waa oo!
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Amya and her stories.

How far with the Senator abi Diplomat who wanted a three.somes with you ? cheesy Not forgetting your Port-Harcourt aunty whose husband in obodo oyibo is interested in you.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

It really wouldn't be so hard for you to give me the benefit of doubt. What if by the slightest of margin all I've posted is the truth and you're being a jackass for your incessant doubt.

Now listen, I'm not looking for attention online. I'm not looking for traffic for my blog, My blog is political. I'm not serious about it, in fact the last time I updated the blog was many many months ago!

90% of my posts is in the 'politics' section!

This post took a lot of guts from me as there are some people on this forum that know me in real life!

The only reason I came out to say this to inform mothers that there's a chance there kids are getting abused under their noses because they're too trusting. I have a niece and nephews and I'm very protective of them. I quickly disengage any lingering hugs or lap seating from family members cos that's how it starts.

I read a story this morning here on Nairaland about a guys that was molested and while reading it, I had a flashback to my own experience, and tears started streaming down my eyes. Few minutes later I typed my own story. I understand his trauma cos I'm still traumatised from those experiences.

There should never be enough of these stories as it's an eye opener. I'm not looking for pity. I'm not a troll. Never been one.

If my stories look to incredulous to believe, then just turn a blind eye and move to other thread. By discrediting my story and my person, you may unknowingly maligned the minds of people who would have been truly helpful or helped by my story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: end of story by coogar: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Amya and her stories.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: end of story by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Amya:

It really wouldn't be so hard for you to give me the benefit of doubt. What if by the slightest of margin all I've posted is the truth and you're being a jackass for your incessant doubt.
Now listen, I'm not looking for attention online. I'm not looking for traffic for my blog, My blog is political. I'm not serious about it, in fact the last time I updated the blog was many many months ago!
90% of my posts is in the 'politics' section!
This post took a lot of guts from me as there are some people on this forum that know me in real life!
The only reason I came out to say this to inform mothers that there's a chance there kids are getting abused under their noses because they're too trusting. I have a niece and nephews and I'm very protective of them. I quickly disengage any lingering hugs or lap seating from family members cos that's how it starts.
I read a story this morning here on Nairaland about a guys that was molested and while reading it, I had a flashback to my own experience, and tears started streaming down my eyes. Few minutes later I typed my own story. I understand his trauma cos I'm still traumatised from those experiences.
There should never be enough of these stories as it's an eye opener. I'm not looking for pity. I'm not a troll. Never been one.
If my stories look to incredulous to believe, then just turn a blind eye and move to other thread. By discrediting my story and my person, you may unknowingly maligned the minds of people who would have been truly helpful or helped by my story.
Benefit of doubt given. More heart breaking, gut wrenching, soul lifting, sweet and sour stories please.

I'm all ears . kiss

1 Like

Re: end of story by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
coogar post=31359javascript:void(0);997:

Agbaya. tongue
Re: end of story by Amya(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
ifyalways:

Benefit of doubt given. More heart breaking, gut wrenching, soul lifting, sweet and sour stories please.

I'm all ears . kiss

Oh well, make fun all you want. I would never wish for my story on anyone you know.

2 Likes

Re: end of story by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
Don't speak like that

Amya

MizM.yColi
Kachis.barbie
Talles.ty1

Sorry for the late response Sir.
Busy day

smiley
Re: end of story by pickabeau1: 3:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Sorry for the late response Sir.
Busy day

smiley

It's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye / "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" / What Is The Best Approach To Catch A Cheating Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.