Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through (33399 Views)

Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? / Could This Man Go To Heaven? PIX / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Dammyjohn(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is unbelievable.How can a man be doing that to himself?!Na wa ooooo.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by xklucvG: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Some prophets can be very heartless o!!!!! See what they made this man go through.
1 big mighty foolish animal-man.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
fuckerholic:

As much as I don't support nor stand against this,I wish to ask you did Jesus exhaust every way of life to mankind without left over ? You should first reason the denomination that is concerned not showing your uninformed biased faith.do you read old testament at all ? Is it Jesus oriented ? Some people like you die in ignorance

Wow..

Ok, educate me...

Where in the bible ( old or new testament) did any prophet command anybody (male or female) to allow a candle melt in his/her head??

From the way you are attacking me, you are probably a cele-guy, so I ask you, this act - lighting a candle on one's head is to which end? To chase demons or to heal sickness? Which end?

People like you make Christianity and life in general very hard!!

Love God, Love your neighbour, work hard, give to the poor and live a happy life..
Why da hell should I burn my head with candle or allow people to flog me, all in the bid of chasing demons ( how many people did jesus flog?)

Religion has finished man!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by synergycom19: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is the man complaining?he is doing it faithfully,he knows his problem. When you have no problems go tank your God. Who wouldn't do this if it will cure him/her from Hiv
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by DuchessLily(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anoruo:
grin grin he is waxing stronger in Christ.

Lol...

I would say he is waxing stronger in d church building he goes to.

Christ is not wicked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by inspire96: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Zico5:
That is the kind of slavery some strange pastors make members to go through. If u go to some churches especially white garment churches, u ll think u re the one they re waiting for. The materials u ll be asked to get will amaze u. That is why I have to do away wt any of those churches due to a sad experience I had then. It makes u wonder if those in the churches re blind. God cannot be mocked.

The bible said in d last days false prophets shall claim 2 knw God. Dat is wat is happening in terms of white garment church. D church itself is about salvation buh due 2 d fact dat some false prophets av infiltrated it. Hence people luk at it as one of those false churches. I dare u nt even a redeemer nor a winner or name any can stand a TRUE CELESTIAN. I REP C.C.C.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by bobkezel(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Religious madness, ndi araaaa
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by socialwritter: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Dallazday(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
this are the type of people that will eventually come out of social media's to call GEJ clueless. sad
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Arysexy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
inspire96:

The bible said in d last days false prophets shall claim 2 knw God. Dat is wat is happening in terms of white garment church. D church itself is about salvation buh due 2 d fact dat some false prophets av infiltrated it. Hence people luk at it as one of those false churches. I dare u nt even a redeemer nor a winner or name any can stand a TRUE CELESTIAN. I REP C.C.C.

Cele wey believe in ritual and sacrifice things, plenty dada people full that church, I dread the church. Them dey do sacrifice for mamiwater at bar beach.

Please give ur life to christ. Cele and cherubim no be church na modernized babalawo place.

Them dey bury life cow n goats infront if cele, tell people to remove shoe. If u match that place, u Don catch jazz.

Infact I know family wey abandon cele and d man son was made mad, when they return to cele He well, when they run again, d madness resurface and killed d Guy.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by iamord(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
So as big as this man's head is. He means to tell me that there is nothing inside The problem here is low iq
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by LadyH(f): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
The candle sat on his head? LOL grin
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Zico5(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
inspire96:

U re absolutely right. Not all re satanic
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sunnyshayne:
That's a flaming Rhino!

Even the witches and wizards tormenting him would had ran away thinking he is the greater wizard or the most foolish being alive.

Why didn't he tell the prophet to demonstrate how it works before trying it on himself.

Well the guy will still end up with the same predicament and a burnt skull.

Guy you wicked angry angry grin grin grin
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Religion = Scam
religion is confusing. I must admit.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Do you know links on our ancient religions?

But why are you only advising christians, is Islam not also imported?
Horus:
Accepting an imported alien religion has killed our peoples minds.

Give them back their Jesus and return to your Ancestors
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by sam121(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Can't u guys see women around him, one of them must be his wife. Women can drag men to their early graves with their ambitiousness and desperateness...
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by fuckerholic(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
DDeliverer:

Wow..

Ok, educate me...

Where in the bible ( old or new testament) did any prophet command anybody (male or female) to allow a candle melt in his/her head??

From the way you are attacking me, you are probably a cele-guy, so I ask you, this act - lighting a candle on one's head is to which end? To chase demons or to heal sickness? Which end?

People like you make Christianity and life in general very hard!!

Love God, Love your neighbour, work hard, give to the poor and live a happy life..
Why da hell should I burn my head with candle or allow people to flog me, all in the bid of chasing demons ( how many people did jesus flog?)

Religion has finished man!!

You must be one of this decieved pentecostal guys claiming over sabi with the Bible..who are brainwashed by their deceptive pastors
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by dapsonlou(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Some prophets can be very heartless o!!!!! See what they made this man go through.

Lmfao . Jesus I cant stop laughing
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by inspire96: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Zico5:

U re absolutely right. Not all re satanic

i wish u can explain to arysexy. I won't b suprised with her comments because the yoruba man will say "The bad person as spoiled the good person" i.e the ratio of bad people to good people has overshadowed the good people. The most painful part of this is that worst things happen in pentecostal churches but nobody is discussing them because they can not be easily identified (they are not unique)
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by inspire96: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Arysexy:

Cele wey believe in ritual and sacrifice things, plenty dada people full that church, I dread the church. Them dey do sacrifice for mamiwater at bar beach.

Please give ur life to christ. Cele and cherubim no be church na modernized babalawo place.

Them dey bury life cow n goats infront if cele, tell people to remove shoe. If u match that place, u Don catch jazz.

Infact I know family wey abandon cele and d man son was made mad, when they return to cele He well, when they run again, d madness resurface and killed d Guy.

The yoruba man will say bad person has spoilt good person i.e the ratio of bad people to good people has made everyone belive that everybody is bad. The most painful part of this is that worst things happen in pentecostal churches but nobody is seeing them because they can not be easily idfentified. (they are not unique). As for the mad man that died, the truth is that he never had Jesus. His stay in the church was just a temporary shield from the demonic forces attacking him, if he had jesus in his life noting should have happened to him after leaving the church. I will advice you to go to REAL celestial church with a neutral mindset i can bet you, God himself will touch you. Help to correct the wrong impression "celestial is not an occultic gathering where when you leave you die or something happens to you, it is a CHURCH OF CHRIST where we worship God in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. #shalom #Godbless
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by hackky: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
inspire96:

The yoruba man will say bad person has spoilt good person i.e the ratio of bad people to good people has made everyone belive that everybody is bad. The most painful part of this is that worst things happen in pentecostal churches but nobody is seeing them because they can not be easily idfentified. (they are not unique). As for the mad man that died, the truth is that he never had Jesus. His stay in the church was just a temporary shield from the demonic forces attacking him, if he had jesus in his life noting should have happened to him after leaving the church. I will advice you to go to REAL celestial church with a neutral mindset i can bet you, God himself will touch you. Help to correct the wrong impression "celestial is not an occultic gathering where when you leave you die or something happens to you, it is a CHURCH OF CHRIST where we worship God in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. #shalom #Godbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.