Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. (33544 Views)

Hilton Worldwide 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme – EMEA / Hilton Worldwide Finesse Graduate Programme 2017 - EMEA / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
olalekan1:

You that was begging for past question. I doubt if you write the test in the first place.
I passed and received the video interview invite I jst wanted the pack for a friend cuz the pack I used to prepare for this test didn't have answers. ....is that a sin??
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
abbey4christ:

Tanx man but plz can u please shed more light on how the interview will look like. Is it pre_recorded because according to them u can do it anytime. Also,do u av any idea of likely questions dey ask in video interviews like dis
click on the instructions and tips for success link that is in the hire vue mail below the start interview setup link......you will see a tutorial video on how to go abt it , practice questions and tips for success, hopefully all your questions are answered.....All the best
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by owoh2305(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
abbey4christ:

Tanx man but plz can u please shed more light on how the interview will look like. Is it pre_recorded because according to them u can do it anytime. Also,do u av any idea of likely questions dey ask in video interviews like dis

Well I won't say its prerecorded, but a standard video face to face interview. Most times it may be a conference kind of interview(like my case)were two to four senior members of their HR can ask you questions simultaneously!!! Also the likely questions they may ask isn't really important, but what I will advice is that you should be very confident and have good eye to eye contact with them and also make sure you are in a quite place with good lighting.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tobie50:
click on the instructions and tips for success link that is in the hire vue mail below the start interview setup link......you will see a tutorial video on how to go abt it , practice questions and tips for success, hopefully all your questions are answered.....All the best

Tanx bro
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tobie50:
I passed and received the video interview invite I jst wanted the pack for a friend cuz the pack I used to prepare for this test didn't have answers. ....is that a sin??
Bro, have u done ur interview and when is d deadline pls..laura said 29th while hirevue said within 3 business days so am kinda confused..still putting finishing touches to my preparation
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phorlorunso:
Bro, have u done ur interview and when is d deadline pls..laura said 29th while hirevue said within 3 business days so am kinda confused..still putting finishing touches to my preparation

I think we should go with what Laura said since she is the HR in charge....Who will bell the cat o
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
abbey4christ:

I think we should go with what Laura said since she is the HR in charge....Who will bell the cat o
lol @ who will be the cat, I don't know either and I haven't done mine yet...I'm just as confused as you are but to be on the safe side I think doing it within the time period of hirevue wouldn't be so bad.....oh nd im a lady not a bro wink
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tobie50:
lol @ who will be the cat, I don't know either and I haven't done mine yet...I'm just as confused as you are but to be on the safe side I think doing it within the time period of hirevue wouldn't be so bad.....oh nd im a lady not a bro wink

Sorry sis,now I know u're a lady,wish u the very best....cheers
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
abbey4christ:

Mr Abbey u are the one who should bell the cat first na..at least christ dey with u and u probably know all the questions already..lolz..really i wanna go with what laura said cz i need to get my preparations right and i still need more time but I wanna be on the safe o since its hirevue thats conducting the interview..egbon, go first jare..lolz
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tobie50:
Ehn ehn nice suggestion..madam pls do quick and tell us how it went..lolz..just kidding..I would advise we go with hirevue as well
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phorlorunso:
Ehn ehn nice suggestion..madam pls do quick and tell us how it went..lolz..just kidding..I would advise we go with hirevue as well
lols....God is in control
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tobie50:
lols....God is in control

AMEN
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
anyone done his or her interview, anyone?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Folorunso do it and gist us
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
abbey4christ:
Folorunso do it and gist us
Naaa..i aint ready yet
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Phorlorunso:
Naaa..i aint ready yet
LOL
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok guys I sent a mail to hirevue support and this is their response....Thank you for reaching out to HireVue Support! The three business days given in the invitation email you received from HireVue is a default message, so if you've contacted your Hilton rep and they gave you an exact date, I would go off that date given. Please let me know if this helps answer your question. Thanks.
So for those of you who are not ready yet there's still a bit of time left to do so....
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tobie50:
Ok guys I sent a mail to hirevue support and this is their response....Thank you for reaching out to HireVue Support! The three business days given in the invitation email you received from HireVue is a default message, so if you've contacted your Hilton rep and they gave you an exact date, I would go off that date given. Please let me know if this helps answer your question. Thanks.
So for those of you who are not ready yet there's still a bit of time left to do so....
Tobi does dat mean you have done the test
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
abbey4christ:

Tobi does dat mean you have done the test
hehe...nope I haven't done the interview. Wanted to confirm if indeed tomorrow is the deadline or if there's stil time to prepare...have you? ?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tobie50:
Thank God..this means i will finish my interview by 11:58pm on sunday.lolz..
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Phorlorunso:
Thank God..this means i will finish my interview by 11:58pm on sunday.lolz..
cheesy phorlorunsho take it easy oooo...
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tobie50:
hehe...nope I haven't done the interview. Wanted to confirm if indeed tomorrow is the deadline or if there's stil time to prepare...have you? ?

I have not done it o,its seems as if u're going to b the 1st person to do it...gist us later ok...Lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tobie50:
cheesy phorlorunsho take it easy oooo...
Seriously tobbie the video interview scares the hell out me..i keep feeling its gonna be awkward..thats why i need to prepare very well and prepare my answers
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
It might b awkward is an understatement,it's going to be extremely awkward. U just av to put urselve in a position of a TV personality speaking to viewers without getting feedback. But I believe 'agressive preparation' will help. Y not start by practising wit ur system and webcam it'll boost confidence
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
abbey4christ:
It might b awkward is an understatement,it's going to be extremely awkward. U just av to put urselve in a position of a TV personality speaking to viewers without getting feedback. But I believe 'agressive preparation' will help. Y not start by practising wit ur system and webcam it'll boost confidence
U too gbaski jare brother..thats what av been doing o but i cant seem to stop laughing at myself..lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Phorlorunso:
U too gbaski jare brother..thats what av been doing o but i cant seem to stop laughing at myself..lol
I laff at mysef too sometimes..Lol grin
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
c'mon guys why is everybody not talking..guys whats supping now
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Phorlorunso:
c'mon guys why is everybody not talking..guys whats supping now
apparently, no one has done the interview yet......
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Tobie50:
apparently, no one has done the interview yet......
But why?lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Phorlorunso:
But why?lol
it could probably be the same reason you haven't done yours smiley
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by slimshegsy(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2015
ibnmaja:
I also received same. I fear God cos all these SHL its just the grace of God. I have one practice question pack for SHL put ur email I'll send to u
shegselove2k4@yahoo.com kindly snd to me pls
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by rule5777: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
please send the questions to darule1@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.