Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. (33610 Views)

Hilton Worldwide 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme – EMEA / Hilton Worldwide Finesse Graduate Programme 2017 - EMEA / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Speneto: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning telldaddy, I tried to reach you through your contact info on your website but could not. Please I will like to talk to you on phone concerning andela recruitment, please contact me on 08062628486. Thanks
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hi
last year , i was like you now , tryin to collect informations and keep searching on the net
and even here

and i succeed wink so Good luck for you all ! smiley smiley ^_^

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mayoadegbola(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
mima112:
Hi
last year , i was like you now , tryin to collect informations and keep searching on the net
and even here

Hello, mima112, How can I contact you? I have sent you PMs repeatedly and just did again. Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by okdee: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Hello,

Wondering if any one applied for the 2016 version

mayoadegbola:

Hello, mima112, How can I contact you? I have sent you PMs repeatedly and just did again. Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mayoadegbola(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
okdee:
Hello,

Wondering if any one applied for the 2016 version

Did you apply?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by okdee: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
yes i did
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mickey45: 3:46am On Apr 23, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Yeah i got mine thanks

Pls send to oluwaseuns601@gmail.com
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Lannister: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hi guys. I know this thread has gone cold. If anyone could please send me the SHL practice materials it would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

folsynn@gmail.com

Cc mima112 profuzi
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by och12(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2017
I also applied for 2016s' edition. Pls all those who have trailed this path before and emerged successful should help others that are applying now.
Your efforts will be deeply appreciated. Thanks. smiley

Pls I'm interested in the SHL questions too, pls if u have any, kindly send them to prosperoee@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whao...just finished the test. Its quiet different from the once have been doing online. Its just too tough and really, the time is too short. Hoping for the best though. Success guys
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
mima112:
Hi
and even here

@mimi, youve passed through the stage and we need you assistance on the stages...could you just give us a break down on it?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by emmieachichi: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2017
hi guys, how many of u wrote the online test from nigeria?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Easeal: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Seriously need information on the seriousness of the programme. Can someone help?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2017
The programme is real though i have little idea about it. But from all i have gone through so far, i know its real. So for all of us that have done the test, i contacted them for the test result and they promised latest Monday to get back to us. Success to us all.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by OARmimi: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
@pappillo

Please I got a mail just now that my test is missing. Did anyone get it. Because I wrote the test
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
I got the same mail and they requested the submission of a new test before tomorrow, Sunday. In their previous mail they told me they had technical issues that's why they couldn't send the result yet. Then yesterday i saw it that i have not submitted my test.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by OARmimi: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please....how did you submit. What did you click on. Because I did the test again and the last thing I clicked on was "Finish" @personality test. And the next page that popped out showed everything is completed. Is there any other thing I should have pressed?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Same here bro. All the three test showed completed and It also brought it as stored and so i sent him back a mail which he replied that the test as been received in perfect order and nothing to be worried about! Success to us
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just received an invite for the 3rd stage. I hope you did too.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by chetaraph(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
pappiloo:

guy...lets talk.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Easeal: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
pappiloo:

I did too. What questions should we expect. Who would go first...lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Normal Interview questions and make sure you have a strong network and ensure the reduction of any form of noise. Success guys
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by chetaraph(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
pappiloo:
Normal Interview questions and make sure you have a strong network and ensure the reduction of any form of noise. Success guys

Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
For those who have not gone through the interview. please relax no hard questions just like the practise exercise. You will be given 1min to read the question and prepare yourself then 3mins will follow for your response. 9 questions in all but last two questions are not timed and they are just about the requirement...all the best. Please after this stage, i would like if we join on whatsapp and chat the way forward. Be yourself, dont cram any answer and mind your english and dressing and most especially, take care of the reflection of light and noise around you. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by emmieachichi: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
papiloo, what kind of questions was asked
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Guys dont forget tomorrow is the deadline...dont delay please

2 Likes

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Any response yet guys?

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by livelystone(f): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
pappiloo:
Any response yet guys?

No. Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mail was sent today. Have you received yours?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by zezebabyxoxo: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by pappiloo: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anyone here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! / Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.