Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (21650 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Anonymrs(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria visits Owerri today Friday 6th March, 2015.

This is how the traffic looks like in O' Town.

More pictures later.

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by emmajabah: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
i cant wait to c mama throw dat bomb. grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL MY GIRL GIVE ME CANDA tongue tongue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by stevikenna: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
MRS CLUELESSNESS
meanwhile
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED
OWELLE 2015

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by FRANCISEKE1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by sokotoburundi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
yet another useless thread.
See as d road scanty even traffic 4 lagos on a normal day pass dis 1, u go tink say na obama dey waka 4 lagos road.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by iwezor1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
What am seeing is a street(village) and not a town.
# why didn't she go by air?
Hmm mama peace you c watin u da cos?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by sexymoma(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Where is the traffic... Awofeso Street Traffic sef hot pass this wan

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anonymrs:
The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria visits Owerri today Friday 6th March, 2015.

This is how the traffic looks like in O' Town.

More pictures later.

[size=13pt]As usual...city authorities in a Nigerian urban town fail to plan for a dignitary's major visit.

No alternate routes, no announcements, no supplementary public transport.

Just traffic jams.

Wonder how Owerri would host the Olympics, if it cannot plan properly for a First Lady's visit ?[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eh!Just to hear that illiterate talk...I wonder what message she will pass across to them. there is God oh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by steppin: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ till APC stops lying.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by bastien: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Street traffic abi, smh

Well she is the first lady, road suppose block for free entry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by bigwig10(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na wa Ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by ruggedboy01: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin another political English blunder loading............... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by 2ru9jaman: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
nonsence
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Emmafrancis: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Watching the event live on NTA. Mama peace is really pulling weight. Love her or hate her, PEJ is making things happen for her husband.
I hear some people insult this woman and her grammar, I just laugh, cos she has been bringin the much needed women vote with her style of campaign.

GEJ till mrs buhari comes out to campaign for her husband like PEJ!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by ochejoseph(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rochas had every opportunity to write his name in Gold, but he wasted it!

Leaving APGA Was political suicide

Squandering over 200 Billions in LGA funds and Incurring a Zenith Bank Loan of 100 Billion with Nothing tangible to show for it!

Uncompleted Round about and abandoned projects is littered all over Imo

Rochas is A Television Governor !

May God Forgive him for scamming the good people of Imo state!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
By the way, I thought The Police Promised to Fish Out the Sponsor and Orchestrator Of the Okirika violence .

There is no Office of the First Lady in the Constitution, Yet, she is touring all about dolling out money and sharing gifts all over.

By the way what came of the case of money laundering against her when she was second lady in Bayelsa ??

Besides, during the time when an aircraft filled with huge amout of money, belonging to CAN president, was seized by the South African government, till now, the names of the two Nigerians captured by the South African government are unknown and while that of the foreigner was clearly mentioned. 

Why still keep the identity of these men if truly what the government said of the purpose of such black market dealings of such weapons are true? 

Why was Azazi killed weeks after when he alleged that PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP? 

Why would the boko haram agents come to an area, and operated for like 4 or 5 hours uninterrupted or without any reprisal from the military men despite the fact that the states are under state of emergency? 

If truly Buhari knows about this group,why can't the government take it serious to prosecute or sue him or reveal the evidence, just as they claimed they have enough evidence that he does not have a certificate? 

If they have the evidence, I know very sure that FFK and Fayose will never keep silent on that even if the presidency cautions them.

Why will the government be interested now in reducing boko haram activities within 6 weeks recommended by them and not the early years of this deadly group when the cries of the innocent blood were so much -
may be for political reasons, OR
may br after seeing millions in that region being displaced and unable to obtain their PVCs OR
may be after seeing another millions being warned OR threatened not to come out during elections to vote OR 
may be after seeing that thousands are really afraid to come outside to vote? 

WHY? WHY? WHY?

The Lord God searches through human hearts and knows with precision or perfection our thoughts and He will surely judge the wicked and their wicked ways. 

IF THE POLICE FORCE, THE MILITARY FORCE AND OTHER ARMED FORCES IN THIS COUNTRY CANNOT REVEAL THE SOURCE OF FINANCE OF THIS DEADLY GROUP, THE PRAYER, WHICH IS THE SPIRITUAL FORCE THAT CONNECTS US TO HEAVEN WILL SOON FISH OUT THE SPONSORS WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE BY FIRE OR BY FORCE.

Killing these boko haram boys without uprooting the roots ( i.e. Without revealing and arresting the sponsors) is an effort in futility.‎

Sai buhari .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by lilflipnerd: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
President faka Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
As if she will say anything meaningful.

Educated illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by 2ru9jaman: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by ribbit: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
hahahahaha is this city or village? grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
We don catch una today.

The SW is always insulted for having brown roofs, meanwhile it's the same thing here. Hypocrites! undecided

Issokay. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185496_img20150306122103_jpegb504998d258fc5f3ba775298cc5b5d73

17 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na PEJ dey contest election?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by sochima1989(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no see any sign oh......
I think that woman needs my help. Plss tell her to call 07034853463 (we do it for free)

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by dridowu: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
am only here to read comment and to let the whole world knows that #ihavedecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by axeman10(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
sexymoma:
Where is the traffic... Awofeso Street Traffic sef hot pass this wan

Exactly my thoughts. If this is traffic, what will pako eleja/ikotun egbe peeps call the hell they go through everyday?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy

Live on NTA yesterday, PDP Women pre . campaign

"Do you want to go to prison?? They don't want to build school for you people but prison.My husband will not go to prison" grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / NASS Workers Dance To 'Buga' Song During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.