Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING (4959 Views)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / How To Rank Your Fiverr Gig To Earn $500 To $1000 Per Month / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Dajugba:

Thanks so much Sir.

YOU WELCOME BRO. ITS NOT BY MY MIGHT ANYWAY NA #GOD_WIN.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2015
PROFLOVY:
@OP...U re nt a man of ur word..U said free training in ur thread topic and here u re asking for 5k..
No matter wat u fink u knw..Der re plenty web gurus dat ve offered der knowledge for free on dis forum... Am nt really a fan of free things because it is gud to pay for knowledge..5k is too much!

BRO I UNDERSTAND ALL YOU SAID ALREADY. IF YOU KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR MY MENTOR LIST MRMBERS, YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THE PRICE TAG.

WELL I JUST REALISED THAT PEOPLE DONT VALUE FREE THINGS AND MY OFFER SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE REAL.

LET ME TELL YOU ONE SECRET. THOSE TOP GURU DONT GIVE FREE INFORMATIONS, THEY ONLY ADVERTISE THEIR STUFF AND THEN PUT A FREE TAG ON IT. BELIEVE ME OR NOT BRO. ITS JUST THE FACT.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:55am On Mar 08, 2015
FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAMME, SEND A MAIL TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS. JOSSYLUV75@GMAIL.COM.

PLEASE LET THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL BE "2015 MENTOR LIST PROGRAMME".

THAT WILL ENABLE ME OPEN YOUR MAIL QUICKLY AND SEND YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

LATEST UPDATE:: I DECIDED TO TELL TWO OF MY NEW FACEBOOK FRIENDS ABOUT THIS AND THEY ARE BOTH INTERESTED. I DONT REALLY NEED CROWD BECAUSE IT WILL BE DISTRACTION.

THIS OFFER FOR #5,500 IS JUST FOR A LIMITED NUMBER. IS BETTER YOU BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW BECAUSE AFTER NOW, I MIGHT EITHER INCREASE THE PRICE OR STOP ACCEPTING PAYMENT.

IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE THAT YOU THINK CAN BENEFIT ALSO, YOU CAN ALSO PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS TO THEM.

YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. JOSSY JOSEPH
OR
facebook.com/ogbu.joseph1

YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST FOR PAYMENT DETAILS THROUGH FACEBOOK. I WILL QUICKLY RESPOND FAST TO THAT.

THANKS AGAIN MY BROTHERS SOON TO BECOME GREAT INTERNET MARKETERS.

BEST REGARDS
JOSSY JOSEPH
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by o3one: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2015
liked d way u analized d trades plss could u help me pass more detailed info thru my email oscaronokwuru@gmail.com
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by aceTS: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Jossyluv75:

LOL! THAT IS WHAT WE CALL OTO IN THE WORLD OF AFFILIATE MARKETS. ITS JUST A ONE TIME OFFER BRO AND YOU LL KEEP ENJOYING THE FREEBIES WHILE I DO THE WORKING.

THIS IS THE FIRST EVER MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME OF THIS NATURE IN NIGERIA AS FAR AS INTERNET MARKETING IS CONCERNED.

SO ARE YOU INTERESTED BRO OR SHOULD I CANCEL IT?
i'm interested but i won't lie to you by saying i can afford 5.5k.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by kashkamp: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Jossyluv75:

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. JUST STAY CONNECTED AND I ASSURE YOU WILL MAKE IT. HOPE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FIRST ONE?
yes,tanx a lot

1 Like

Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
o3one:
liked d way u analized d trades plss could u help me pass more detailed info thru my email oscaronokwuru@gmail.com

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. I JUST BROUGHT THE PRICE TO ACCESS MY MENTOR LIST GROUP DOWN TO #3,500. READ THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
aceTS:

i'm interested but i won't lie to you by saying i can afford 5.5k.

I UNDERSTAND YOU BRO. I JUST BROUGHT THE PRICE DOWN
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
LATEST UPDATE.

HELLO MY BROTHERS! HOPE CHURCH WAS GREAT TODAY?

AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT AFTER READING THE POST OF SOME PEOPLE AND AFTER READING THEIR OPNION, I FELT THEIR PAINS AND I HAVE DECIDED TO REDUCE THE PRICE TO #3,500.

SO FOR JUST #3,500, YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THE GROUP. AM WORKING ON THE GROUP AGENDA ALREADY. I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MAKE A BANK DEPOSIT TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT.

BANK: UBA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: OGBU JOSEPH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2072329876
AMOUNT: #3,500

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT, SEND THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE BELOW NUMBER. SMS ONLY.

SEND YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, DATE OF PAYMENT, TELLER NUMBER, AND DATE OF PAYMENT TO THIS NUMBER 08167122688. SMS ONLY.

AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE GROUP.

HURRY NOW AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT AS THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMITED TIME AND THE GROUP WILL OFFICIALLY TAKE-OFF ON WEDNESDAY.

TAKE ACTION NOW SO YOU DONT MISS ANY THING IN THE GROUP.

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACES BECAUSE I JUST REMOVED #2,000 FROM THE INITIAL PRICE.

TO YOUR FIVERR SUCCESS
JOSSY O. JOSEPH
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by OPGold(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello my brother. It is quite interesting to know that we still have few people in Nigeria willing to impact lives nearly for FREE! If this is your vision, please keep it up because it will pay off eventually. However, I have created a Fiverr account and perfectly understands how it works but the only issue I have is how to receive payment as a service provider. If I can have your mobile or email, I wish to further discuss this. Thanks
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by johnnobles: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls lets have your number.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
johnnobles:

08167122688. put a call across by tomorrow afternoon
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
OPGold:
Hello my brother. It is quite interesting to know that we still have few people in Nigeria willing to impact lives nearly for FREE! If this is your vision, please keep it up because it will pay off eventually. However, I have created a Fiverr account and perfectly understands how it works but the only issue I have is how to receive payment as a service provider. If I can have your mobile or email, I wish to further discuss this. Thanks

MY DETAILS ARE THERE ALREADY. CONTACT ME THROUGH FB, OR EMAIL. YOU CAN ONLY PUT A CALL DURING WORKING HOURS 08167122688

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
redvektor:
boss i serious die abeg forward cum my email donvick67@gmail.com

Another free report has been sent to your email bro.

Get your self busy as we all awaits the official start of the mentorship programme. Am getting more prepared and acquiring more tools.

Cheers Bro.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dajugba:

Thanks so much Sir.

I SENT ANOTHER FREE REPORT TO YOUR EMAIL. CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND ENJOY READING.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU AT THE TRAINING GROUND.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
LATEST UPDATE:

I JUST ACQUIRED SOME NEW SOFTWARES TODAY THAT WILL ENABLE YOU DELIVER YOUR GIG.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT SENT ME A MAIL, I GAVE ANOTHER SET OF LEARNING MATERIALS.

WOW THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AND IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. BUT ITS REAL.

SPECIAL BONUS FOR THE FIRST 10 PERSONS TO PAY FROM NAIRALAND.
*I WILL GIVE YOU MY FACEBOOK GROUP AUTO POSTER THAT WILL HELP YOU POST YOUR AFFLIATE LINK TO FACEBOOK GROUP AND MAKE MONEY ON AUTOPILOT WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING.

*MY ALEXA TRAFFIC BOOSTER. WORTH $197. THIS SOFTWARE WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEND REAL TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE AND BOOST YOUR SER AND ALEXA RANK.
WHEN I TRIED THIS SOFTWARE WITH MY ABANDONED BLOG, I WAS AMAZED WITH THE AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC IT SENT. 4,000 VISITORS WITHIN 7 DAYS.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENT YET HURRY NOW BEFORE YOU ARE BEEN LEFT BEHIND.

READ MY PREVIOUS POST FOR MY PAYMENT DETAILS.

TO YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS SUCCESS.
JOSSY JOSEPH
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by KALMA1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
You have done. Great. By letting people like us. BelieVe we. Can surVive with our internet service, I think if I.Beg or like any nigerian that doest have 5k you might understand pls finish what you started. If you can.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
KALMA1:
You have done. Great. By letting people like us. BelieVe we. Can surVive with our internet service, I think if I.Beg or like any nigerian that doest have 5k you might understand pls finish what you started. If you can.

SURE BRO I UNDERSTAND. IT SEEMS YOU MISSED SOME PART OF MY LATEST UPDATE. INCASE YOU MISSED THAT PART, I WILL BE GLAD TO REPEAT IT.

AS A LEADER, I HAVE LEARNT THAT TO BE A LEADER, YOU MUST BE A SERVANT OF YOUR FOLLOWERS. WHY AM I SAYING THIS?

SOME PEOPLE FOLLOWING THE THREAD SAID THAT THE PRICE IS NOT AFFORDABLE BUT THEY ARE INTERESTED. SO AFTER LISTENING, I DECIDED TO BRING THE PRICE TO #3,500. SO FOR JUST #3,500 YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO TRAININGS WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA.
THE FUN PART OF THIS IS THAT WE DONT JUST PREACH BUT PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH.

THERE WILL BE A PROFESSIONAL COURSE ON HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE. SO ALL THOSE ON MY MENTOR LIST WILL SOON BECOME WEBSITE OWNERS. I MEAN WEBSITE THAT WILL FETCH THEM MONEY.

I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
MY FINAL UPDATE ON THIS THREAD.

AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THE GROUP IS NOW UP AND RUNNING.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN, JUST ADD ME ON FACEBOOK AND NOTIFY ME THAT YOU ARE FROM NAIRALAND.

QUICK NOTICE: I AM NOT PROMISING YOU THAT YOU WILL BECOME A MILLIONNAIRE OVER-NIGHT BUT I AM ONLY ASSURING YOU THAT IF YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS AND TAKE ACTION WITH EVERYTHING YOU LEARN FROM THE GROUP, THEN YOU ARE REST ASSURED THAT YOU CAN START MAKING LAGIT MONEY IN YOUR FIRST MONTH.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR FOLLOWING THIS THREAD.

ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ARE ALL PRESENT IN THIS THREAD. JUST SEARCH FOR ALL MY POST IN THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL GET ALL YOU NEED.

TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS.
JOSSY JOSEPH.

CHEERS!!!
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
redvektor:
O.p i have a big problem i dont no how to write an article or how to design graphic or logo which area in fivver can i be fix into?

I just bought an article spinner that I will be giving to those on my mentor list FREE OF CHARGE.

This will help them deliver their Article gig. The traning is still on incase you are interested

Below is a screen shot of the software incase you are doubting. I bought it today for $97

Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by africanman85: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2015
The problem with some of this article spinners is that they dont produce readable articles and they have problem passing copyscape.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
africanman85:
The problem with some of this article spinners is that they dont produce readable articles and they have problem passing copyscape.

This is different bro. There is a trick you can use.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by PreshyG(f): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am i late already? Cos am interested and i am a novice wen it comes to internet business but i want to learn and take part in dat mentor program. Thanks! Hope i am not the only female here?
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
PreshyG:
Am i late already? Cos am interested and i am a novice wen it comes to internet business but i want to learn and take part in dat mentor program. Thanks! Hope i am not the only female here?
>. >>>>> Hello preshyG you are not late yet. As a matter of fact, someone just joined today. Just contact me on facebook, email or through phone. And you will be added to the mentor list program. Hurry now as its getting interesting by the day and we are already at the middle of our first course. Thanks and hoping to see you there
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnnobles:
can I have ur Number pls.
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
can I have ur Number pls.

My number is there already but incase you missed. heres it

Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
HELLO ALL.

I FELT IT WILL BE GREAT IF I GIVE YOU ALL MY LATEST UPDATE SINCE PEOPLE FROM NAIRALAND HAVE BEING CONTACTING ME LATELY.

SO FAR SO GOOD, MY MEMBERS HAVE RECIEVED UP TO SIX OF MY SOFTWARES INCLUDED IS BACKLINKS SOFTWARE, ARTICLES SPINNERS, WEBSITE TRAFFIC SOFTWARES ETC. THEY ALSO GOT MY FIVERR EBOOK FREE.

THEIR EBOOK AND CD COVER DESIGN SOFTWARE IS READY ALREADY AND AS SOON THEY GET USED TO THE ONES I GAVE DEM ALREADY, I WILL BE SHARING THOSE ONCE ALSO.

SCAMMERS DONT LAST LONG AND I GUESS THOSE THAT PAID ALREADY WOULD HAVE COME DOWN HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT. IF THERE EXPERIENCE WAS BAD OR THEY ARE GETTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT FEOM WHAT THEY PAID FOR.

IF YOU ARE MISSING ALREADY, KEEP MISSING AND FOR ALL THOSE ALREADY THERE, KEEP GROOVING.

THANKS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY EASTER
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Jossyluv75:

My number is there already but incase you missed. heres it

i didn't ask you pls
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Jossyluv75(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
i didn't ask you pls

Noted and taken down
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jossyluv75:
Hello my fellow nairalanders.

I am creating this thread to help all those that are interested in making money on fiverr.

I will try my best to answer all questions that will be raised here and also my brothers and sisters over here that are already making it through fiverr will join me in this empowerment segment.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
The simple reason why am doing this is because this is just a part of fulfilling the passion I have and which is "touching lives everyday". I remembered when I started online some months back, August precisely. It was a difficult and terrible moment, I was always searching online for free infomation because I was not having enough to purchase ebooks then. I can still remember the harsh words a guy here used on me on one of my threads. He laughed at me and said alot of things just because I was blogging with a free domain. If you check my profile I guess you can still locate the thread. I am not mega rich yet but I know I am ok with what I make online now because I can now pay my bills and get whatever I desire. All thanks to GOD Almighty.

AN ADVISE TO ALL THOSE STILL STRUGGLING ONLINE.
* Always stay focused and never let what people say about you weigh you down. So many people said so many trash about me then but I remain focused in other not to lose my track because I knew where I was headed to. So now am back bigger stronger and better.

A LITTLE ABOUT FIVERR FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING YET ABOUT IT.
Fiverrdotcom is an online freelancing site where you sell what you can do for $5. Some people are not realising the potential of fiverr yet to their financial life because of the five dollar tag on it. I don’t want to do any calculation here but I can only tell you that you can easily make $500+ monthly on fiverr if you do it the right way because I have seen alot of people making more than $1000 on a monthly basis on fiverr here in Nigeria.
Lately, fiverr is the most used online source of getting extra income here in Nigeria. You can do a research on that, so don’t ever under estimate the power of the five dollar site because sometimes people get a single order of about 20 - 250$ and even more just from one client. It all depends on packaging.

THINGS YOU CAN SELL ON FIVERR.
Graphic Design: logo, evover, banners etc
SEO Services
Article writing e.t.c
There is absolutely nothing you can't find on the five dollar site, fiverr(dot)com. This is the secret site where a reasonable percent of large company go to outsource their work.

At this point, I know some people are thinking of what they can do best but they can't even find any. If you are in that position, don't bother much but rather smile because with the stuffs I have got in my library you need "0" knowlege to start profiting on fiverr.

Before you start thinking that this is a sales page, I want to quickly remind you that this is a part of sharing my passion.

NOTE: Dont just hurry now to open an account because there are some things you need to know to enable you make sales.

I am not on fiverr because for now I still run both my online and offline business and to be successful on fiverr you need to follow up and deliver all your orders on time in other not to have a negative rating because that alone can affect your sales. I am satisfied with my other online business because they are all running on 80% auto pilot.

BEFORE YOUR MOOD GET SPOILT, LISTEN YO THIS LAST PART.

I have spent close to #40,000 purchasing the materials I will be giving to you. They are all by foreign fiverr best sellers but take note most of this stuffs are copyrighted items so I wont be able to share them in public. But not to worry, there is an alternative.

Attached to this post is one of the ebooks I bought from one of the largest internet marketers forum online. its titled FIVERR CASH COW. This is not a biginners guide, its for those that already have an idea about fiverr. but everybody can download it anyway.

For those that are total biginners and those that are interested in the other ebooks should identify below.

Thanks for the patience you have shown in reading this post.

To Your Fiverr Success.
Jossy Joseph.

LATEST UPDATE

For all those interested to join the group, add me on facebook so I can add you to the group.

http:///qd9wmyf

or

http://www.facebook.com/ogbu.joseph1

or search manually JOSSY JOSEPH.

Thanks and best regards

Am interested my mail is kwag4all@gmail. com
Re: LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING by Catalyst007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News : 1 Dollar Is Now 440 Naira / Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers / Greatest Money Making Secret In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.