Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Used To Eat From Dustbins – Governor Akpabio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Used To Eat From Dustbins – Governor Akpabio (428 Views)

Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Eat From Dustbins – Governor Akpabio by idris93(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Godswill Akpabio has said that before he became the governor of Akwa Ibom State there were moments in his life he used to eat from dustbins.
Mr. Akpabio’s shocking revelation is contained in an audio clip exclusively published by a blog, Think Akwa Ibom!
PREMIUM TIMES obtained permission from the owners of the blog to republish.
The governor spoke in Eket during the inauguration of a hotel, Sonak, owned by his older brother, Isong Akpabio, a former public affairs manager of Mobil Producing Nigeria.
The exact date of the event is unknown, but it is obvious from Mr. Akpabio’s remarks that it happened early in the governor’s first term in office.
“I was on the street, struggling with other people to eat, sometimes from the dustbins,” Mr. Akpabio said.
READ MORE...................................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178005-i-used-to-eat-from-dustbins-governor-akpabio.html
Re: I Used To Eat From Dustbins – Governor Akpabio by XRAY21(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na today? Jona had no shoes too
Every successful man must bring his own story I will

Tell mine one day

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Lagosians Sweat And Frown Unnecessarily? / Mikropgm_fashion......yusuf Zainab Opeyemi / Have You Seen Ogbanje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.