Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (16605 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Akposkool(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hate him or love him, dbanj is stepping up his game. The guy is too packaged with too much swag. He is head and shoulders above every indigenous African artist on the international stage at the moment. 2 face sings better but ajanla gat style. Don jazzy I guess was afraid of expanding his brand. He Don jazzy to me is a genius but favor they say is not fair. Dbanj abeg carry go we love you like NEPA like to take light.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Decryptor(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
rahazaqa:
lol. sorry,i know this topic gives u headache and u feel like committing suicide. u can go on and do that. Let Jazzy and his bros keep singing Dorrobbucci which has no meaning in Lagos and let the ppl of the world keep calling dbanj for big shows with worl top artists. don't forget that Dbanj can buy the entire Mavin, jazzy inclusive.

So because Oga Titus manage fvck ur sister help pay your school fees and your papa house rent na wetin make you come dey write rubbish with my quote falsely. Now I know that what they say about many people mad, but few roaming is true. grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Decryptor(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
holatin:
Re u done ranting ?
None of ur lineage have ever reach banga lee level, keep hating.
Did u know e is 1 of d few dat can boast of cnn interview, international recognition. Even ur gej call 4 im in 2011.
Hating fit kill u 2mao.
Change ya thinking

And after all that, landlord still paste eviction notice for him gate? Oga Titus is broke and yes, I don't pray to come down to his level grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Xionez:
Hope sey dem go pay am. He need am badly!

By the way, wetin the guy wan sing na. He hasn't released any new album or anything.
Dem no see guys from Marvin Records, Choc City, Lighthauze etc.
choc is still ok but no artise in Choc that has reached the level of skibanj. Mavin or what? They are just a bunch of local or village artists singing meaningless song like Dorobuccis,so u want them to pack themselves as plenty as they are just to perform 1 meaningless song @ a world class concert?. Dbanj is the man. Everybody is feeling that Nicca.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:

And after all that, landlord still paste eviction notice for him gate? Oga Titus is broke and yes, I don't pray to come down to his level grin
Only fools like u will believe that. U are free to go and kill urself if you are not happy with this news. ur hates can't stop him. *file

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:

So because Oga Titus manage fvck ur sister help pay your school fees and your papa house rent na wetin make you come dey write rubbish with my quote falsely. Now I know that what they say about many people mad, but few roaming is true. grin
it is obvious that u are the one who is mad here.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by anonym0us: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Elypsis:
Ths guy "grin banj" is really stepping his game up all the time...I think he's more ambitious than Don Jazzy cos jazzy only limits himself to d normal local acts....this guy will bring home grammy one day am damn sure.
guy where u dey buy ur weed? Na quality weed ooo
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by newacca: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
White Lion! Oooooshey. cool smiley
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ribbit: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Xionez:
Hope sey dem go pay am. He need am badly!

By the way, wetin the guy wan sing na. He hasn't released any new album or anything.
Dem no see guys from Marvin Records, Choc City, Lighthauze etc.
lol... You mean local boys? What do you want dem to sing at huge stage like that? Dorobushit? grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by simdam500(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
DB paving ways....

Doing great outside africa kiss
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ribbit: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

I wonder o.

I wonder if while there he can even get close to the environment Usher's bodyguards stay.

But I gat to say D'banj is the most recognised African musician of the 21st century, fact!
that is how media all over the world always put it...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
ribbit:
that is how media all over the world always put it...
Which ''media all over the world''?

I laugh.

Oh, u rather mean media all over Nigeria.
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ribbit: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Which ''media all over the world''?

I laugh.

Oh, u rather mean media all over Nigeria.
do I have to argue over this? Heck no... Read foreign entertainment blogs and news. Shikena
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by kbliss01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
OmoUSH:
Why did the silly op said ''D'banj to performed alongside Usher...'', as if he can even see Usher face to face.

Useless op undecided

Who is Usher that Dbanj can't see. He has been on stage with people greater than Usher and and has met more influential peeps than Usher. Stop hating man, go hustle 4 ur own life. This guy Dbanj is a brand already, hate it or not. He is there to stay. Stop hating and step up ur own game in your own field.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by kernel504(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ipledge:
Seer how hater flee the thread,if it's about debt now,dz place go don full

We need to be happy for him when things happens for good. At the same time, he should be corrected when he's stepping out of bounce.
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
kernel504:

We need to be happy for him when things happens for good. At the same time, he should be corrected when he's stepping out of bounce.
which bounce Oo,my brother
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by datguru: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
axortedbabe:
atleast him go see moni pay him igbese..
team oga Titus dem,oya face me.

grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by darah(f): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dbanj is an example of the word Favour.....the more people hate on him the more he comes out greater.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by isan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don jazzy rolling with local artiste like d,prince , dr sid and reekado...dbanj rolling with big boys ahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
kbliss01:

Who is Usher that Dbanj can't see. He has been on stage with people greater than Usher and and has met more influential peeps than Usher. Stop hating man, go hustle 4 ur own life. This guy Dbanj is a brand already, hate it or not. He is there to stay. Stop hating and step up ur own game in your own field.
Who are the people greater than legendary Usher that the boy dbanj has been on stage with? U are surely a hopeless ignoramus!

In a thousand lifetimes, dbanj can never meet Usher face to face, fact!
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Day11(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
The only African artist we know here in Sambisa is Skibanj. angry

Eja Nla to gbaski cheesy
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Day11(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Who are the people greater than legendary Usher that the boy dbanj has been on stage with? U are surely a hopeless ignoramus!

Dbanj with Snoop Doggy.

Dbanj with Kanye

Dbanj with JayZ

Dbanj with d world richest man.

Now who is Usher? Stop hating and step up ur hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Day11(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Dbanj with Snoop Doggie

Dbanj with Kanye

Dbanj with JayZ

Dbanj with d world richest man Bill Gate

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by olexy4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
After now they will be shouting oga titus don broke. I guess u guys can see the diff bt eja nla and 1 very local champion we dey call himself don smtin or whatever. U fit compare local and international nah d diff is clear(just like 7up) carry on joor dbanj who God has bless no man can curse
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by olexy4real(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Decryptor post=31391724]

I know who this holatin is. He is Oga titus PR. If you see this guy, he looks like what you see in cartoon network. Holatin, your oga titus is broke. Better go to jobberman and apply for something useful than come here to defend someone who claimed that Ciroc's Event Limo is his newly aquired"jet on land" when we all know he can no longer afford a Range Rover Sport. Oga titus trying so hard to make a comeback grin[/quote

*in MI voice* bad belle... Is allowed, is allowed, is allowed.
Why re u guys beefing eja nla, is he because he is ambitious and go international unlike 1 local champion call don smtin who refuse 2 leave is comfort zone and forming 1 dirth "Boss" within the shores of 9ja. Besides Evrybdy kwns where dbanj go enter don jaZzy no fit.
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some people be like "oga titus" "He's not been a hit" "He's broke" and all sorts of rubbish....
But the guy keeps nailing it!!!
On D banj's behalf... In Olamide's voice:
"Shout out si awon ti o n se beef track fun mi,
I feel blessed cos you're all trying to blow through me,
You wan make I reply, no be tha one dey do me,
I'm nobody ti ko ba si anybody ton bu mi"

#feelingthenicca #bangalee #kiniun funfun

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Elypsis(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bleep:

Yea, in ur dreams bro. With his wack songs.
ur own opinion tho, dats what I think with my own rational thinking bro...
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by Elypsis(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2015
anonym0us:
guy where u dey buy ur weed? Na quality weed ooo
na wah for u o...
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Day11:

Dbanj with Snoop Doggy.

Dbanj with Kanye

Dbanj with JayZ

Dbanj with d world richest man.

Like seriously? U comparing Usher with the likes of Jay z, Kanye West, and Snoop? I can't sincerely help but giggle. Usher helped Kanye West launched his career, after opening for his Truth Tour in 2004 he gained more audience for the College Dropout. Ush is just like a mentor to him. As for Jay z and Snoop, the respect they have for Usher is remarkable. Bill Gates is no exception.

In a million lifetimes neither the boy dbanj nor any African entertainer can ever get to meet legendary Ush face to face, fact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by streetsoldier1(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

You need a refund of your school fees from primary school.....Dbanj and Usher were on stage together early 2014 in south Africa......keep hating!!!!
Re: Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
streetsoldier1:

You need a refund of your school fees from primary school.....Dbanj and Usher were on stage together early 2014 in south Africa......keep hating!!!!
lol, in your wildest, widest imagination!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Acting Till The Next Four Years’ – Desmond Elliot / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Don't Go For 'Spec' In A Partner , Go For Good Heart- T. W. O Advises Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.