Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations (1781 Views)

Badeh Cautions Military Against Over- Reliance On Foreign Nations / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Jonathan's Campaign Accuse Foreign Nations Of Sponsoring APC New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by lilflipnerd: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
I recently travelled to brisbane, queensland, Australia my first time there tho, i noticed people (white, india, chinese,) dont really like to involve with blacks especially NIGERIANS .. My cuz told me cos dey dont trust that naija nigga
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
If na u..u go trust person wey him president get mind lie for CNN say we done dey get steady ligh.. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by lilflipnerd: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
This same trust issue also in Russia, Germany, South korea, Canada, UAE, even dis south africa. D few countries av been to
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by lilflipnerd: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Igwevalentine:
If na u..u go trust person wey him president get mind lie for CNN say we done dey get steady ligh.. Mtcheeew
bro na d same thing i wan talk ooo, how u go trust country with d kind news wey dey come from naija
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by ellechrystal(f): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Aside d president lieing, our character is something else, most of us behave somehow.
Even b4 gej it's been so.
We don't even love ourselves n u want others to trust u?
Our attitude outside d country is not worthy of trust.
Leave Johnathan out of this for now.
Even in Nigeria, we don't trust ourselves.
Igwevalentine:
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by MRLINGTON(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
No good character nd laziness
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by lilflipnerd: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
ellechrystal:
Aside d president lieing, our character is something else, most of us behave somehow.
Even b4 gej it's been so.
We don't even love ourselves n u want others to trust u?
Our attitude outside d country is not worthy of trust.
Leave Johnathan out of this for now.
Even in Nigeria, we don't trust ourselves.
even b4 seeing nigerians dey dnt trust dem.. i knw someppls behaviour spoils it all. But it mostly what dey hear they act on
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by ucheokpara100(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
from my own observations, 30 percent of Nigerian youth abroad are into crime although not only nigerian Camerounians are over taking us now, jst imagine yestaday a camerounian ws arrested in south africa for printing fake money equivalent to 370million in naira south africa in a foreign land for tht matter and many other crimes so how will you trust such people? we all just need to pray cos many youth now dnt want to work and they want to be richer than Dangote.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by temitemi1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Most Nigerians are dubious n these dubious Nigerians are everywhere. God Bless Nigeria! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by davidstones: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Igwevalentine:

Please mention a country where their politicians dont lie.

Nigerians can not be trusted dating back only God knows. An average Nigerian is a fraud. They want to reap where they do not sow. They want to live a flambouyant and show off live and yet they do not want to work for it. I remember when you go inside a bank and bring out your green passport, the first thing the bank staff does is look at each other thinking "here they come again". It is evident even right now when people are singing change melody and the people that ruined this country for the past 16 years are now the "born again" change singers simply for crossing political party. Ask an average young person in Nigeria to buy you a recharge card of =N=700 out of =N=1,000.00. The little guy will not want to give you your balance of =N=300 because he/she believes its an entitlement to keep. The british people built Nigeria on fraud in 1914 and that has continually lived with us. is there hope? Well on God knows but please dont tell me that the Coupist Buhari will make any attempt to curb corruption because its house (Buhari himself and APC) is built on corruption and mass stealing from start. Is PDP any better, not at all. But the devil I know is better than the angel of darkness am hearing about singing a false change songs.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by change9ja(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
davidstones:

Please mention a country where their politicians dont lie.

Nigerians can not be trusted dating back only God knows. An average Nigerian is a fraud. They want to reap where they do not sow. They want to live a flambouyant and show off live and yet they do not want to work for it. I remember when you go inside a bank and bring out your green passport, the first thing the bank staff does is look at each other thinking "here they come again". It is evident even right now when people are singing change melody and the people that ruined this country for the past 16 years are now the "born again" change singers simply for crossing political party. Ask an average young person in Nigeria to buy you a recharge card of =N=700 out of =N=1,000.00. The little guy will not want to give you your balance of =N=300 because he/she believes its an entitlement to keep. The british people built Nigeria on fraud in 1914 and that has continually lived with us. is there hope? Well on God knows but please dont tell me that the Coupist Buhari will make any attempt to curb corruption because its house (Buhari himself and APC) is built on corruption and mass stealing from start. Is PDP any better, not at all. But the devil I know is better than the angel of darkness am hearing about singing a false change songs.
this thread is not where u come to worship ur political gods. someday gej would day, apc would die, pdp woud die, buhari would die , Nigeria would still B NIgeria
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by Sconty09(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
I like your post about Nigerians not trusted overseas. I lived in Abu Dhabi with my wife and child, I'm into Medical equipments sales and installation, I moved here three years ago to registered and start my company with local partner in 2013,It took the intervention of my US citizen wife to be trusted for partnership. I'm a sincere Nigerian,never involved in fraud in my life,but sighting Nigeria passport here in UAE,unless you have company or working for a company you would not be able to open ordinary bank account,you can't cross border to visit other country like oman. i only did in company with my wife and my son because they re having american passports. The immigration told me Nigerian passport is not one of the country allowed. I was humiliated with Nigerian passport when my wife family came visit,they all have US passports and i was asked to wait at the border point or go back home,they left except my wife who was angry why i should be discriminate against based on my passport but it's never discrimination but Nigeria image is battered abroad,no iota of respect because our leaders re liars and deceitful. I'm about getting US passport now because my future and life cannot be limited by bad image,show of bad leadership in Nigeria. Imagine debating and going to court over card reader for accreditation for election process and current administration going against it. WOW
Nigeria loves Corruption

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by lilflipnerd: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Whether we like it or not

Corruption dents international trust
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by tit(f): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
ever since buhari tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko in london and london retaliated by imposing travel sanctions on Nigerians,
Nigeria has been on a downward spiral till Goodluck came to improve the ratings of Nigerians home and abroad.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Less Trusted In Foreign Nations by diportivo: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
honestly op,those that av not lived outside this country wont eva understand ur point.its easy sitting back here in naija and throwing politics into the mix...an average nigerian is loud,boastful,troublesome,lazy and greedy.the result?not wanting to work,interested in cyber crime,petty crimes etc.name the countrt whr nigerians are trusted....russia,malaysia,souh africa,egypt,north and south cyprus,UAE,etc....the story is d same.living illegally,stealing and d likes.its very bad...

(1) (Reply)

7days To Presidential Polls- Why You Must Vote Goodluck! / Friends Please Help Me Thank God / PDP To Expel Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.