Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) (1519 Views)

Earn 50% Of Your First Investment In 30 Days In A Secure Platform. / Bonds Investment, How Does It Really Work In Practice? / Investors Losing Faith In Buhari's Govt Over Lack Of Economic Direction-bloomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't know what to do mow. I used to have a hundred thousand naira in my account, now I am left with just some APC Change in my account. (APCites please dont be offended. I am only trying to console myself)

I just lost about Hundred thousand naira to forex trading because of a little but great Android problem, Touch Screen Screen Touch. After making gains of 120 dollas from my capital of 250 + 200 dolla bonus in less than 8 hours, I tossed my phone inside my pocket hopong that I have locked the screen, ( I thought the scren is locked when it is black), only to bring the phone out letter to see that it has traded what I wouldn't have traded. The loss was so great that I had to call my account manager. He advised me to make a deposite if I want to save my account. After performing edging of the account as instructed, I decided to follow the advise and deposited extra 250 dollas to save my account, It was not able to stop the loss. Bot my deposit and my gain of ove 600 dollas was gone just because of this stupid sreen touch lock mistake.

I really feel I know better than those account managers. I made more profits on my own but had to keep enduring the positions they helped me open. I wanted to close the transaction when the loss wasn't wholesome to still have some capital in my account, but they said as expert they are, yhe best os for me to make yhe deposite.

I don't really know how to feel now for loosing one hundred thousand in a out 35 hours of business in forex.

Please some one should say something to me.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sorry!
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
dat5starguy:
Sorry!

I wish I could tell myself sorry and walk away.

But thanks.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by goodmorning40: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Take a bottle if beer
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
goodmorning40:
Take a bottle if beer
not in my life. I will rather take Belgium fish.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by goodmorning40: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
barristerMDGs:
not in my life. I will eather take Belgium fish.
nice to hear. Then sorry
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2015
I survived the night. Today is a good day for battle. I'm facing it head on.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by gafmod: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oh my brother,i feel ur pain. I recently had a similar xperience,bt mine was'nt that much. Take heart and move on,such is life.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by drstainlex: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
kpele

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by ayox2003: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
The risk that comes with trading on your phone.

Frawzey
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by olaeffect(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
I lost over $700.00

and it was all my fault, open multiple trade against the market hoping it will rebound.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
olaeffect:
I lost over $700.00

and it was all my fault, open multiple trade against the market hoping it will rebound.

Losing it is not easy.

Its well.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by fxstory(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2015
guess you have learnt your lesson.fx is risky, so one have to prepare for it.use a laptop to trade fx
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by fxstory(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2015
olaeffect:
I lost over $700.00

multiple trade is bad on one pair against others especially when your analysis is not properly done.discipline yourself and trade less currency
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by teemy(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
@barristermdgs, history would certainty repeat itself if you continue with your trading style of no stop loss point. another killer is high lot sizing. the combo of the two is a nuke on any trading account. reevaluate your trading system with stops.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by olaeffect(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
fxstory:
multiple trade is bad on one pair against others especially when your analysis is not properly done.discipline yourself and trade less currency

it will take awhile before I trade again. funded my account at N187.00 can't stand to fund again now at about N210.00

I am not trading again anytime soon.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
drstainlex:
kpele

[color=#006600][/color]

Seun.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
olaeffect:

it will take awhile before I trade again. funded my account at N187.00 can't stand to fund again now at about N210.00

Hmmm.

I don't know what it is with this my account manager calling me after I have told him I am not ready for deposit.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by teemy(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Hmmm.

I don't know what it is with this my account manager calling me after I have told him I am not ready for deposit.

seems they get paid on commissions of deposits.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by winnieG1(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Stop loosing in forex if you do not know how to make profit from it . Better copy a professional trader and make profit along with him. its simple. check this links

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/91051#!tab=history

I started a topic concerning this here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2188877/trading-forex-signal-trades-way

you do not even need to subscribe to internet, just use vps server incorporated into your MT4 trading terminal, read through my posts at the link above.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by olaeffect(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Hmmm.

I tire ooo.

my broker has been calling me too to fund with just $200.00 and work on my experience more.

I told them the economy of my country does not permit me to do that at the moment, the guy was just laughing.

Said he will call me again by month end, na by force?
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
olaeffect:

I tire ooo.

my broker has been calling me too to fund with just $200.00 and work on my experience more.

I told them the economy of my country does not permit me to do that at the moment, the guy was just laughing.

Said he will call me again by month end, na by force?

We might be in the hands of the same people.

I enjoyed my experience though. While I was atill trading, I was always busy doing Nothing somethng on my phone. Watching your profit is fun. But now, I spend my Idle time looking for something that may interest me and it is boring.
Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by kelvindfxguru: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ barristerMDGs, sorry, losing money is never fun in anyway, no matter how little, it weakens our spirit, just as winning elevates our spirit. Because of the losing aspect in Forex, countless number of people have lost interest in Forex, i started with so many friends, but today i am almost alone,as they have all quitted and i don't blame them an inch.

I have been trading ever since 2008, I have lost so much in Forex both (personal and public funds) and have made almost all the mistakes most of you are making and will make in the future, except you are guided by an experienced and knowledgeable Forex trader.

I now consider myself an expert in Forex trading only, because I have not studied other financial instruments yet. I now understand vividly how currency pairs moves and I am taken full advantage of my discovery and I use it to profit every week, I have never recorded a loss at the end of the week ever since the discovery was made, I am willing to share my knowledge with others

If you are still struggling or you just want a system that have been tested, proven and still been used to actively trade in the FOREX market, all you need do, is send your email address and mobile number to the phone number or email address on my Zulu trading account statement i have attached to this post. Also, on the statement is my Zulu account name, so that you can see more of my records.

WORD OF CAUTION: If for any reason whatsoever you feel you can study the Forex market on your own like i have done, please make sure all your research is done on a demo account, don't ever repeat my mistakes, it hurts deeply. Forget what anyone else tells you, I have been in this game ever since 2008; I have met those same people you are meeting now and was told those same things. Be wise, experience they say is the best teacher, but uses the cruelest teaching method to pass on its lessons.

Re: Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) by fxstory(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
olaeffect:

dollar exchange rate has really gone up.with your time off, you can take those period to learn further.one leave to fight another day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest With 300k / To Run Bet9ja Shop Or Keep My Money Which One Is Better / Luno Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.