Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype (35859 Views)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Defcon1(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.... Ok he lied, agreed..But wife u already have a child nau, and d child baby boy is AA. U can still be married to ur hubby, forgive him

U can add one more child, with faith and prayer ur next child will not be SS

Maybe u don't love ur hubby anymore?
Nowadays people marry for convenience,children,opportunities,status,pressure,etc

Nobody marries "for better,for worse..."

That is an empty proclamation now.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2015
kevoh:

First off my opinion borders in general on already married AS couples and intending ones nothing to do with the OP's story, and yes I know its pricey.

The best option maybe for you not for others. You guys are seeing it from the angle of 1+1=2 so don't do it. You can't dictate outrightly to humans especially when their EMOTIONS are involved, they are not robots which means AS will still get married and make babies wether you like it or not. Viable options for these set of people is what I'm talking of.
Yea I have heard you.
But let me ask you these;.Have you experienced pain ? Have you seen an SS going through crisis? Will you just go ahead and terminate a pregnancy because of emotions?
Emotions flare and fade, life has got enough turns and toils to add one intentionally. So AS AS is a no no for me.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by kevoh(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i continue 2 reply u coz its obvious u r nt quite enlightened on dis issue but i want 2 leave u betta dan way i met u......
Feel free to assume any opinion you want about me but doesn't change the fact that you refuse to be open minded about the whole issue.

You keep seeing everything as white or black, Yes or No, agree or disagree,which is the same way you are thinking about child termination issue which might even be therapeutic in some cases. Everything depends on what the choice of the parents be it morally right/wrong.

Let me state it clearly for you,O enlightened one, I fully know the repercussions of AS marriage, I know what an SS might or might not go through but I also know that forcing people,who have loved themselves and shared a lot for along time, not to marry can be futile. Even if you opened their brains and poured it into them that AS + AS might be dangerous many will still go ahead and get married. What do you do to such people? Bomb them into extinction :-/
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by gabbytabby: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Lie lie is a way of life for a lot of 9ja men and women. My prayer is many more men and women of integrity will be in position to leave these liars to their kind especially when serious life decisions are at stake.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by thorpido(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Same for AA as well , every child has a 25% probability of being AA , only AS has a 50% probability
Overall "good" outweighs "bad" AA/AS = 75% , SS = 25%
Hmmmm.You really don't want to know what that one child with SS means in terms of health challenges.I have lived with a family with one SS child who unfortunately is late now.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by DuchessLily(f): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2015
DeBret:
nice combo :')
Thanx grin
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by kevoh(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
favoured234:

Yea I have heard you.
But let me ask you these;.Have you experienced pain ? Have you seen an SS going through crisis? Will you just go ahead and terminate a pregnancy because of emotions?

Everyone has experienced pain in life. I have an SS female relative who just had her second child. Whether one terminates a pregnancy based on emotions is between a husband and his wife you won't be there when it happens and no one will tell you they have. People have done it for silly reasons while others do it to save the life of the mother others won't dare it. It is a matter of personal opinion. You can't force your opinion on others is what I've been saying all along.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by iswallker(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:
What is wrong with people?
it is like some of you don't know how serious the genotype thing is.
If you knew you won't be saying this.

He shouldn't have lied about his genotype.

The one asking her to stay married and pray the next child doesn't turn out to be SS. SMH undecided

And if it does nko? Will prayers cure the child?
Isn't it better to separate than bring kids into this world to suffer needlessly?.
I'm so happy for this first one that turned out alright.

4k for monthly feeding of the child?
This magistrate na wa.
Does the child each only crackers and water?

the magistrate would have considered the gross monthly income of the husband before coming to a 4k conclusion. how much do you think a factory assistant earns per mth.

also, the woman is apparently not too interested in his money cause she is well off than her husband...
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
kevoh:

Everyone has experienced pain in life. I have an SS female relative who just had her second child. Whether one terminates a pregnancy based on emotions is between a husband and his wife you won't be there when it happens and no one will tell you they have. People have done it for silly reasons while others do it to save the life of the mother others won't dare it. It is a matter of personal opinion. You can't force your opinion on others is what I've been saying all along.

I don't force my opinion on people, I always use works like; I think, in my own opinion and the likes, I wont push my personal opinions down others throat.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by eyinjuege: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dyt:

U can't just be so sure
grin grin

Not everyone wants adoption and sticking with just a child

There really are other options, though expensive and a bit stressful. Assisted fertilization/ Fertility processes may be of help here. You get to make sure your child doesnt have any genetic problems and you can even choose the sex if you want.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Why shud d man lie abt is genotype, he shud ave told her d truth.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by rabbaba: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lazy man. Three years ko three tears ni
mumu na sence u no get. Do u know if am doing biz do u know if am earning salary? U think is by how much u stay in d sun is how much u make money. May I let u know dat soon I will open oil mil and I will need ppl like u to come and work for me in my mil. Bloody fool. Do u know that ur money can b working for u even wen u seat one place? Animal do u know how much fuel I put in my car in a week? Dorm score. Mind how u talk to ppl ok. Am not ur mate. I wonder if u know wat is marriege and d end of d day d woman parked and go. U think marriage is boy friend and girl friend matter
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
rabbaba:
mumu na sence u no get. Do u know if am doing biz do u know if am earning salary? U think is by how much u stay in d sun is how much u make money. May I let u know dat soon I will open oil mil and I will need ppl like u to come and work for me in my mil. Bloody fool. Do u know that ur money can b working for u even wen u seat one place? Animal do u know how much fuel I put in my car in a week? Dorm score. Mind how u talk to ppl ok. Am not ur mate. I wonder if u know wat is marriege and d end of d day d woman parked and go. U think marriage is boy friend and girl friend matter

Easy biko

You are better going to Ghana or other developing countries to helping to build local schools than working for the lord as (whatever you are doing). That is the real charity.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by rabbaba: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

Easy biko

You are better going to Ghana or other developing countries to helping to build local schools than working for the lord as (whatever you are doing). That is the real charity.
are u an anti christ?
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by nkkystel(f): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
He is AS and you are AS too yet God gave you a child whose genotype is AA. Rather than getting divorced why not be thankful! That same God who did that is most able to do others.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
rabbaba:
are u an anti christ?

No I am a realist

You think God will forgive you for wasting three years on some garden when you could have saved many lives.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by ijustdey: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
shokky24:

See dis guy,guess u not a science student...there is a high possibility of giving birth to a child of genotype SS,and u know what they do?,they drain all ya money,ur time,ur everything and later die

Wake up mister,dats enough reason for her to get a divorce

the possibly is 25%....

AS married to AS...
gives birth to either AA, AS, AS, SS.
check your biology again
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by ijustdey: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Missyetty:
u said just bcoz? Why did he even have to lied to her

that's one reasons we never knew
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by mekybabe1: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2015
A good reason.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by oladapsy: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2015
eyinjuege:

There really are other options, though expensive and a bit stressful. Assisted fertilization/ Fertility processes may be of help here. You get to make sure your child doesnt have any genetic problems and you can even choose the sex if you want.

Are you in Nigeria?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.