Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy (31380 Views)

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Forbes Billionaire was spotted at terminal 3 London Heathrow airport with his daughter Cuppy. They are on their way to Dubai... smiley

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/billionaire-femi-otedola-dapper-in-new.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by GboyegaD(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lovely picture. Indeed, money is good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
dis tha kinda girl I want to spend the rest of my life with

I mean dis in a nice way @ my secret admirers
embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by xpac01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, cute n lovely. The wife must be that fair. The baby's smilez got me tripping...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Adyrin(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
She's cute.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by naijainfogalery: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
In Airfoce1' voice - I will join you soon.

meanwhile in this thread,

some people you call him a thief just for being rich, If you have that mentality na poverty go kill you abeg go and find work
If you are eyeing his daughter SMH for you, your father got to be listed On Forbes
If are thinking of stealing or doing yahoo yahoo to live this kind of big life. Just remember the name Sai Buhari
If you beefing them or getting envy, abeg go and pour the anger on you father jooor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by adrainuche(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Billionaire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by missbehave247(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by holicalpha(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shake what your mama gave you, misbehave you I just want to strip you dip you flip you bubble bathe you.

wiggle wiggle wiggle.

DJ Cuppy ko, MC igbako ni.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
I saw them there.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
mehn What's our fucking business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Dyt(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just this one pic?
Na wa
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
If na some BABES them go wear PANT as blouse...
See how CUTE she is...despite not revealing her spots

9 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ayusco85(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
The Forbes Billionaire was spotted at terminal 3 London Heathrow airport with his daughter Cuppy. They are on their way to Dubai... smiley
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/billionaire-femi-otedola-dapper-in-new.html

Please who is Femi Otedola? And who is DJ cuppy?
I schooled in France, so I don't know who they are.........

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Psalmmie001(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok
Cool

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by kekakuz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
I know
rich people always wear diapers

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by collinsJn(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Onye Ogazie Lu. Odika Ogabe Chukwu. grin --- Igbo Proverbs.
When Things 're Ok With You,It Looks As If U Visited God,In His House.
Congrats Otedola.... Happy 4 U Guys So Much.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Blackchampion(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cuppy is my ex....

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by jayesmalling(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
I must knack this girl apako one day

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by steppin: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
And this made the front page? Pesin wey dey travel wit im daughter?
Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by holatin(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
hello otedola,
I have 12 sisters, I want you yo marry just one of them.
I don't mind a bride priceless marriage.
just marry her .
yours sincerely
AN hUSTLER

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Inception(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
OTEDOLA grin CONSPIRACY TURNS WEALTH... FOR THOSE OF U WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING. grin

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by angrybird007: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Moneyisgood
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Saraben(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
they look cute,,
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Vyolet(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
The man has got a nice physique..i'm impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by jayne8585yahoo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
He looks good and healthy for his age.
I like his swag.
SHE IS LOOKING LIKE HIS GIRLFRIEND.

NOTHING BEATS FATHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP

money in good.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by zicoraads: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
This is strange... grin

No i'll see you at the top? cry

Father and daughter looks lovely kiss
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by eedris07(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Money good abeg see hw dis gal fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by yahaya1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
well is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Tiwa Savage Is "Unbothered" In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.