Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (47442 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / (ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is an era where the level of intelligence among guys and ladies is dwindling due to distraction on social media, TVs and other entertainment aspects.

Wooing a lady takes a lot of strategies as we know(guys) taking NO for an answer is painful making us feel like a hunter without weapon or striker without boot.

As a result of this, guys indulge into shameful methods/acts of wooing ladies which keep our dignity in question which I will summarise below;

1. Sending PM/requests/message: Prior to tosin post yesterday, sending numerous PM to a lady just to break even of winning her love is arrant nonsense. Am not saying sending PM is wrong but make it little. You can imagine sending 30 PMs per day to a lady is just a show of shame. I mean for crying out loud, such guys are displaying high level of foolishness. These are the kind of guys you see their post claiming most nairaland babes are rude. Your mates are busy thinking of how to make forbes list, u are chasing... only God knows if these ladies upload their real pix.

2. Use of whistling sound: If you go to computer village in Lagos or any commercial area in your state, Some guys use annoying whistling sound to call a lady as if she is a bingo( pet dog). Atimes u can't differentiate their whistling sound from that of those hawkers on traffic saying 'By GALA'. I wonder the kind of ladies who fall for these trash perhaps the one who is completely dump.

3. Drinking alcohol: Some guys are really shy and because of fake self confidence, they drink alcohol to man up their courage. A lady you cannot confidently woo when u are okay, then you cannot be her boyfriend let alone husband.

4. Money: This issue has been discussed on several posts but I will salt to injury. Displaying money, gadgets and other material stuffs make u her MAGA. Like someone said, your attitude and strategies wins her but your money keep her. Some guys put the cart before the horse. Something they can't buy for their parents, they purchase for these gold diggers whereby they will later say she broke my heart. This is what happen when the hunter becomes a prey.

5. Displaying disgraceful proposal on social media/forum: I won't mention names but when I see write up of some guys declaring their undying love for a lady they have not met, discuss nor even get any of her contacts is shameful. This is so common here on the romance section. The structure and sentence arrangement of their English is zero, spelling; minus five, etc.

I hope guys learn wooing a lady is not about HARD WORK but SMART WORK.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is that so?

12 Likes

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by acidtalk: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
If you aren't ready financially and mentally for marriage forget Dating.

This whole thing is now overated.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by nickusoro(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some points are cool though but.... it seems someone is taking things too personal and that ain't mature at all.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
nickusoro:
Some points are cool though but.... it seems someone is taking things too personal and that ain't mature at all.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

Lol. If u are referring to me, how?
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
acidtalk:
If you aren't ready financially and mentally for marriage forget Dating.

This whole thing is now operated.

Abi. U are right bro

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by alberto2k(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
No.4 is not shameful at all..

What's the purpose of having the money if you can't use/flaunt it? undecided

Infact i'll proudly flaunt my money cuz that's what most of them wants cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by nickusoro(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. If u are referring to me, how?
I don't wanna go into that, bro. Doesn't really matter. Just the way you feel and that's fine. Believe me!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by vjsmiles: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
here on nairaland;

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by jnrbayano(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
These experts with impeccable girl catching techniques, perfect demeanour and immaculate manly attitude una no dey tire with these lists?

The lists you have given us novices and relationship rookies thus far have piled up so much, why not allow us finish learning them before issuing another?

Can you teach a quadruple period lecture in the same time needed to teach a single period lecture?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
alberto2k:
No.4 is not shameful at all..

What's the purpose of having the money if you can't use/flaunt it? undecided

Infact i'll proudly flaunt my money cuz that's what most of them wants cheesy

Lol am aware ladies like rich dudes. As for me, I will flaunt my money with someone I love and she loves me not becos of money.

Happy flaunting bro wink

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
here on nairaland;

My brother, tell them.
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by LewisO: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=15pt] I don't think guys still indulge in that act of number 3 again! undecided[/size]
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
These experts with impeccable girl catching techniques, perfect demeanour and immaculate manly attitude una no dey tire with these lists?

The lists you have given us novices and relationship rookies thus far have piled up so much, why not allow us finish learning them before issuing another?

Can you teach a quadruple period lecture in the same time needed to teach a single period lecture?

Mehn ur grammar tough oo. See big big English.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by XtraSmooth404: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Writing "thanks for your acceptance'' on Facebook after you added her o!
liking her pictures and updates on Fb like your life depends on it. Glad Nairaland likers are invisible undecided
Laughing @ her unfunny statements undecided
Agreeing to a particular school of thought as the Chic on any thread

11 Likes

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:
This is an era where the level of intelligence among guys and ladies is dwindling due to distraction on social media, TVs and other entertainment aspects.

This is fallacious rubbish.

What is the correlation between the use of social media and dwindling intelligence? The most intelligent people in the world are on social media. Does that fact alone not rubbish your claim? You should instead say that DUMB PEOPLE now have easier access to the internet, no thanks to network subscribers and free megabyte. A dumb person in the real world has nothing to offer on social media, and is evidenced by their posts.

You're a fool if you use social media and TV as an excuse for not being up and doing. A TV has a remote control and an "off" button. A social media account has a "logout" and "delete account" option. . . They distract you if you want to allow them. . . Scrap that statement up there. It's bullshit!

1. Sending PM/requests/message: Prior to tosin post yesterday, sending numerous PM to a lady just to break even of winning her love is arrant nonsense. Am not saying sending PM is wrong but make it little. You can imagine sending 30 PMs per day to a lady is just a show of shame. I mean for crying out loud, such guys are displaying high level of foolishness. These are the kind of guys you see their post claiming most nairaland babes are rude. Your mates are busy thinking of how to make forbes list, u are chasing... only God knows if these ladies upload their real pix.
Another unfounded crap.

You cannot prove how many pms a person sends daily. If for any reason you put a number to it, you must have been a partaker of what you accuse other's of doing. Stop pulling "facts" out of your arsee!!! People have gotten married to fellow nairalanders. Others are in love and in serious relationship with fellow nairalanders. They first got in contact with each other via, that's right - pm. Whether or not he sent her 1000 pms before she accepted is none of your fvcking business. The most important thing is that they found love. . .

Lmao. Did you just fvcking say forbes list? Get the fvck outta here mahn. . . Show me your name on forbes list or, yeah that's right - shut the fvck up!!

2. Use of whistling sound: If you go to computer village in Lagos or any commercial area in your state, Some guys use annoying whistling sound to call a lady as if she is a bingo( pet dog). Atimes u can't differentiate their whistling sound from that of those hawkers on traffic saying 'By GALA'. I wonder the kind of ladies who fall for these trash perhaps the one who is completely dump.

Now look at yourself. . . You used the word "commercial" to describe the area. That is all the catcalls are for - commercial purposes. You mean to say you think all those whisling sound is to woo a lady? You know nought then. Those guys out there are business men. When at their places of work, they change attitudes to get their customers. Haven't you seen them walk up to a lady dragging her by the hand? They're wooing her too, right?

3. Drinking alcohol: Some guys are really shy and because of fake self confidence, they drink alcohol to man up their courage. A lady you cannot confidently woo when u are okay, then you cannot be her boyfriend let alone husband.

There's nothing wrong in drinking alcohol to get confident. As long as you are not drunk, you can carry out any function. You can even drive. The next person wouldn't even know you took alcohol. Now to expose your fallacious reasoning, again - can you prove that no one has gotten a girlfriend or wife after taking a little alcohol to gain a confidence boost?

No. You can't.

4. Money: This issue has been discussed on several posts but I will salt to injury. Displaying money, gadgets and other material stuffs make u her MAGA. Like someone said, your attitude and strategies wins her but your money keep her. Some guys put the cart before the horse. Something they can't buy for their parents, they purchase for these gold diggers whereby they will later say she broke my heart. This is what happen when the hunter becomes a prey.

This is the only sensible comment you made.

5. Displaying disgraceful proposal on social media/forum: I won't mention names but when I see write up of some guys declaring their undying love for a lady they have not met, discuss nor even get any of her contacts is shameful. This is so common here on the romance section. The structure and sentence arrangement of their English is zero, spelling; minus five, etc.
What a moronic statement!

What is disgraceful about a proposal on social media? Is your version of social media restricted to nairaland alone? What gives you the rights to tell someone else how to use his time on social media?

Where else will they profess love on nairaland apart from the romance section? Politics section? Food section? Agriculture section? You even called it shameful. Do you know how many people right now think that this thread of yours is shameful? That shows you that every one has a choice. You cannot force your choice on others.

Now sit down and look at your dumb self again. . . You know why you're dumb? You condemned sending pms, you condemned also the issue of professing love openly, on the basis of not having met the lady or gotten her contacts prior to creating the thread. . . Smartass, sir, how else will her contacts be gotten if not via messaging her VIA the method you already condemned?

Guys professing love openly have their rights to do so. It isn't against the rules. It's actually a confidence boost for them. Before they embark on creating the thread, they knew they might face rejection, but went ahead anyway. It's called "trying". Dunno if you know what that means. It might also mean their own way of catching fun. What? You mean these _stupid 5, 10, 8 things rubbish lists are fun?

I hope guys learn wooing a lady is not about HARD WORK but SMART WORK.

Learn from who? You? What did you teach? Where has it gotten you? What are your achievements? All I see is mumbo jumbo borne out of boredom. This wasn't properly thought out, except of course the point you made about money. . . Dumbass, every thing is hard work. You only have to be smart while doing hard work. What _moron will be smart only and not take the necessary hard work/efforts of what he has smartly planned?

Creating a thread is not by force. Create threads but not of silly beer parlor and peppersoup joint opinions. . .

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by DeeCherry(f): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let me park my Ferrari here. grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
one can't read something decent and reasonable again in this section. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by evanscheck(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
I am a guy dat is so different from oda guys. Asking a gal to be ur galfriend is nt invoke again, wat is invoke is dat she wud get so attached to u dat she may be d one asking u out . Also know dat u have to be comfortable before such things can happen

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is going to be fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dis land is nt for sale embarassed

Very fertile
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
evanscheck:
I am a guy dat is so different from oda guys. Asking a gal to be ur galfriend is nt invoke again, wat is invoke is dat she wud get so attached to u dat she may be d one asking u out . Also know dat u have to be comfortable before such things can happen

U are right. It's good to comfortable enough to woo a lady becos wen d time comes for u to spend on her reasonably, applying it wisely seals the deal.
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mytime24(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015

Very fertile wit mineral nd beer resources tongue
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is going to be fun cheesy

lol I pray oo. The truth is bitter bro
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Keketu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
sad what do you know about love?

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
mytime24:

which of d beer are u refering to cheesy
mytime24:
Dis land is nt for sale

which of d beer are u refering to? Hehehe
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Keketu:

By their fruits we shall know them
#mouth sealed#
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Keketu:
grin
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Keketu:
grin fa.ra.no no do u well o grin
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
number 3 is really disgusting
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
grin

u sef laff bah! Hehehehe
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Babyboy1986(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.