Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,076 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! (9819 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Biafra, Radio Biafra @ 97.60 Mhz Now In Existence! / Have You Heard Radio Biafra 97.6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by uchebest2006(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
For over a month now....i hv been listening to this radio station in owerri,called "Radio Biafra".They re broadcasting on the frequency of 97.6FM.Am jux surprise,coz i wonder what nigeria govt is doing,are they gonna stop them from getting this republic called Biafra.
They said u can listen live online via
www.radiobiafra.co.
The Director of radio Biafra is Nnamdi Kalu.
Anybody getting this radio station in south/south or south east shld let us knw.
I keep my fingers across,nd watching.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by drtwist(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't really want this country to divide o. But with the way things are moving God help us. Cos I'm already planing to marry an Igbo girl. I think what Government need to do to help unite this country is to try remove 1(state of Origin in any document,) also stop too much promotion language learning

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by ucheheart(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
When you see a masquerade dancing in the middle of the road, someone is beating a drum for it in a bush near by.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by acenazt: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
this is a treasonable offence GWEJ should be hanged for this.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by ellechrystal(f): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is not funny
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by cheruv: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
drtwist:
I don't really want this country to divide o. But with the way things are moving God help us. Cos I'm already planing to marry an Igbo girl. I think what Government need to do to help unite this country is to try remove 1(state of Origin in any document,) also stop too much promotion language learning
Broz I think you should focus on the girl you're marrying and quit dabbling into sensitive issues. I even think the government should put ethnicity in the identification forms and promote intensive learning of Nigerian lingos

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by agileson: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Biafra kwenu !!!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hummm
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by WilyWily: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nigeria is a Devil Paradise, her end is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by uchebest2006(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
WilyWily:
Nigeria is a Devil Paradise, her end is coming soon
About 30minutes ago,they said that all igbo's in the north shld start coming back b4 the election,coz they are not safe over there,even our corpers!!!
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by obioraval(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
uchebest2006:
For over a month now....i hv been listening to this radio station in owerri,called "Radio Biafra".They re broadcasting on the frequency of 97.6FM.Am jux surprise,coz i wonder what nigeria govt is doing,are they gonna stop them from getting this republic called Biafra.
www.radiobiafra.co.
Anybody getting this radio station in south/south or south east shld let us knw.
Biafra... Hehehe.. We would use tribalism to kill ourselves in Biafra....

A friend of mine was rejected from a job in Imo state because he was from Anambra.

I can Imagine ndi Mbaise cornering the juicest positions, the owerri man clamouring for government presence, onitsha boasting to close down the seaport. Nnewi man threatening not to manufacture for local consumption.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop making noise from the UK. He reminds me of this Nwachi woman aka Afikpo chic that started Ndi Igbo page on facebook. She used that page to shoot to prominence. Today, she's in PDP; tomorrow u will see Nnamdi in APC chanting change. Lubbish

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
drtwist:
that is exactly what the APC govt. Will do, remove state of origin....... and as for the useless people shouting biafra, they better wake up from their foolish slumber, cos nobody is biafaring anybody, and they better don't even think of coming to south south, cus they will meet their Waterloo, thinking of dividing this country is not even a solution, please they can ask south Sudan how far.....
obioraval:

A friend of mine was rejected from a job in Imo state because he was from Anambra.
I can Imagine ndi Mbaise cornering the juicest positions, the owerri man clamouring for government presence, onitsha boasting to close down the seaport. Nnewi man threatening not to manufacture for local consumption.
Nnamdi Kanu should stop making noise from the UK. He reminds me of this Nwachi woman aka Afikpo chic that started Ndi Igbo page on facebook. She used that page to shoot to prominence. Today, she's in PDP; tomorrow u will see Nnamdi in APC chanting change. Lubbish
God bless u my brother, ur head dey there.... when u see intelligent people's write up u spot them

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by WilyWily: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
killerman47:
that is exactly what the APC govt. Will do, remove state of origin....... and as for the useless people shouting biafra, they better wake up from their foolish slumber, cos nobody is biafaring anybody, and they better don't even think of coming to south south, cus they will meet their Waterloo, thinking of dividing this country is not even a solution, please they can ask south Sudan how
[/s]
Biafrans are moving and you are here making noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 5:02am On Mar 07, 2015
RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN Nkwerre,
Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano,
Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala,
Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku,
Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri,
Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu,
Nkpor & ENVIRONS ON CHK 97.6 and 97.5 Biafran
FM....

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2015
drtwist:
if you can marry from another country so also you can marry from Great Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2015
uchebest2006:
www.radiobiafra.co.
Since the government refuses to stop them.Why don't you stop them yourself
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2015
killerman47:
that is exactly what the APC govt. Will do, remove state of origin....... and as for the useless people shouting biafra, they better wake up from their foolish slumber, cos nobody is biafaring anybody, and they better don't even think of coming to south south, cus they will meet their Waterloo, thinking of dividing this country is not even a solution, please they can ask south Sudan how far.....God bless u my brother, ur head dey there.... when u see intelligent people's write up u spot them
The same APC government that deported non-indigenes in Lagos would now abrogate state of origin? Are you high on cow dung?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by LoveDecay(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2015
People wey dey fight for Biafra no dey naija ooh. See them all, bunch of wannabe's. This is what the real biafra will look like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Aegon(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2015
agileson:
Biafra kwenu !!!
kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by princessstella1(f): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Ewoooo....we re going der
Front page material....i got the station wen u posted this,and i tuned in!!!
They hv interesting programme,buh they re using london number if u wanna call that Nnamdi Kalu/kanu.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by uchebest2006(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Since the government refuses to stop them.Why don't you stop them yourself
And u think is gotta be easy @ chukwudi
For ndi igbo to get that their so called republic,we hv to be in unity," Anyi ga adi ka aziza eke koro onu nwanne"
Anybody in Lagos that is getting this radio station? wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Vicotex(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2015
acenazt:
this is a treasonable offence GWEJ should be hanged for this.
mumu

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
princessstella1:
Ewoooo....we re going der
Front page material....i got the station wen u posted this,and i tuned in!!!
They hv interesting programme,buh they re using london number if u wanna call that Nnamdi Kalu/kanu.
nne you can do it. after all people from aba and other places in the east are calling. it shouldn't be more than 12Naira per minute

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
uchebest2006:

And u think is gotta be easy @ chukwudi
For ndi igbo to get that their so called republic,we hv to be in unity," Anyi ga adi ka aziza eke koro onu nwanne"
Anybody in Lagos that is getting this radio station? wink wink wink wink wink wink
so many. download tunein or you listen through other platforms on the internet or you listen through satellite. mytv, dstv, strong tv and other decoder
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by Kingspin(m): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2015
drtwist:
Why? Only injustice will divide the country.
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by mistabiola: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2015
They're not into large scale farming ,stop the supply of food to their region and they will come back to beg for one Nigeria, dafts

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by nzeadachie: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2015
LoveDecay:
People wey dey fight for Biafra no dey naija ooh. See them all, bunch of wannabe's. This is what the real biafra will look like
NO WAHALA DON'T MERCY FOR US WHEN THE TIME REACH WE WILL KNOW WHO BE WHO

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by cocoduck: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2015
obioraval:

don't you worry,we will hang you when the time arrives
Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by TechRev: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2015
I listened to it too. Its fun to listen to their News update/review. But i wonder what the FM is meant to achieve??

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by cocoduck: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2015
LoveDecay:
we are doing it to avenge these kids and in a short while biafra will be like this

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by uchebest2006(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2015
mistabiola:
They're not into large scale farming ,stop the supply of food to their region and they will come back to beg for one Nigeria, dafts
Guy is that what u think....wat abt oda countries that import they food,agriculture is not their number one natural resources

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra 97.6fm In Owerri!!! by princessstella1(f): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2015
TechRev:
I listened to it too. Its fun to listen to their News update/review. But i wonder what the FM is meant to achieve??
Yep...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Senators, Reps Back Southern Governors On State Police, Others / Notable Ijaw Scholar's History Book On Bonny Called Out As Fraudulent / Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.