Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

AIT Ilorin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AIT Ilorin (1754 Views)

AIT's Nengi Finecountry Is Dead / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Ilorin by Emmyk(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
DAAR Communications PLC is no longer new in Ilorin, Kwara State but what you might not be aware of is that AIT Ilorin started 7am to 7pm transmission daily since January, 2015. This was after the 3-months test-running.

So, if you reside in Kwara state, you can now enjoy our programs on Channel 29 of your Television set and with time, we'll broadcast 24hrs of the day. smiley
Feel free to ask me questions.
Re: AIT Ilorin by kheart(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Will d 7am - 7pm broadcast be about TINibu and Buhari documentary? We re ok wit one NTA already
Re: AIT Ilorin by Emmyk(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
kheart:
Will d 7am - 7pm broadcast be about TINibu and Buhari documentary? We re ok wit one NTA already
Lol. Of course not.
Re: AIT Ilorin by mubo: 1:33am On Apr 05, 2015
AIT illorin played a Gosple Video on April 4, 2015 btw 4-7pm. the music is sometin about Ara as the key word. i did nt get d title of d album but i saw that it was directed by Ige Toyosi, pls can u help me with d title of d track?
Re: AIT Ilorin by ismail09: 11:57am On May 11, 2015
Watch "SHABAB UL-ISLAM" (Islam Youth) on AIT Ilorin Channel 29 every Friday btw 4:30pm-5:00pm.

An Islamic program that deals with some of the issues concerning the lives of youth, as this youth age is observed to be the most critical and dangerous time in human life, which many people have misused.

SHABAB UL-ISLAM is here to guide everyone irrespective of religion with the help of deferent well knowledgeable scholars from deferent fields of life.

U can reach us for advert or sponsorship on Facebook page: "Shabab ul-Islam AIT Ilorin" or call us on 08036086015
Presenter: Ustadh Ismail Abdulraheem (As-Surur)

★★AIT airs this program and other much more in Ilorin station to educate and entertain the public!

AIT IS D VERI BEST STATION!!!

Re: AIT Ilorin by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 11, 2015
Emmyk:
DAAR Communications PLC is no longer new in Ilorin, Kwara State but what you might not be aware of is that AIT Ilorin started 7am to 7pm transmission daily since January, 2015. This was after the 3-months test-running.

So, if you reside in Kwara state, you can now enjoy our programs on Channel 29 of your Television set and with time, we'll broadcast 24hrs of the day. smiley
Feel free to ask me questions.
Why is AIT not yet in Warri? You guys don't know what you're missing by not being in Delta state.

(1) (Reply)

Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet As Other Housemates Watch / Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija / Joseph Benjamin, MTN Project Fame Presenter Caught On Camera In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.