Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Godly Singles Assembly - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Godly Singles Assembly (10925 Views)

working hard / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hi nairaland...hav been a way for some mnths now. My fone got really bad and I lost my files....so pls godly singles assembly has reopen..all does dat were member cn drop dere pin so I cn add dem back...if u re a sinle guy/gal..born again xtain, financial balance for a relatnship to marriae jst drop ur pins and I ll add u...ladies feel free to drop ur pins too..godly singles connectin destinies of great minds to establish a great home, we share, ideas, experiences and problem to great counsellor in d house feel free to drop ur pin thank u!
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by alberto2k(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just tell us you're looking for God loving husbands, we'll understand youundecided

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by whizqueen(f): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
No be only godly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Just tell us you're looking for God loving husbands, we'll understand youundecided

Wat if I tell u am engaged? undecided, sometimes it's best we think before we talk thank u

4 Likes

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
whizqueen:
No be only godly undecided

Stylishly drop ur pin grin

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kip d pin going
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by itos22(f): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
2B649BC7

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by iseleiyanu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
mimopel:
Hi nairaland...hav been a way for some mnths now. My fone got really bad and I lost my files....so pls godly singles assembly has reopen..all does dat were member cn drop dere pin so I cn add dem back...if u re a sinle guy/gal..born again xtain, financial balance for a relatnship to marriae jst drop ur pins and I ll add u...ladies feel free to drop ur pins too..godly singles connectin destinies of great minds to establish a great home, we share, ideas, experiences and problem to great counsellor in d house feel free to drop ur pin thank u!

746B7C98
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thnx more pins smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re u a christian??...re u single??...re u lookin for a wife/husband...Godly singles academy is the right place for u, here we don't match mak people, But here we establish u on the word of God, we share our ideas and experiences amon christian brethren and establish a medium where Christian meet, know demselvwes better and share vision...we have vision of helpin pple, not to make heaven alone which is our ultimate goal but to also make great homes by building great personalities...thnx...expecting more pin..keep it coming
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by justmag(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lmaoooo. ...these girls are getting clever by the second. Key words. "FINANCIALLY BALANCED and GODLY"....why don't you go to church and meet these people? That's if you are what you say you are. undecided

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by larrytopsy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
532DBF29
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
What is the criteria for selection? Many wolves may be in sheep skin. God bless Nigeria. Thanks.
#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is seroius......
52DC9275
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
justmag:
Lmaoooo. ...these girls are getting clever by the second. Key words. "FINANCIALLY BALANCED and GODLY"....why don't you go to church and meet these people? That's if you are what you say you are. undecided

Really...just mag comin frm u, so suprised! shocked, anyways...we're u expecting d ladies to date someone really poor??...someone who cn afford to take care of a home??...y won't nairaland find fault in evrythin we do right...

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
myhoodlink:
What is the criteria for selection? Many wolves may be in sheep skin. God bless Nigeria. Thanks.
#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

Am sure u want pple to purchase ur business y spea evil against God's??....y God wen u re not God Roman 8:34...y condemn...wen u re not the one who died but God..watch ur comment and bridle ur tongue
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by gbagaunfreak(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
can the godly singles quench my sexual urge? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

Am sure u want pple to purchase ur business y spea evil against God's??....[/b]y God wen u re not God Roman 8:34...y condemn...wen u re not the one who died but God..watch [b]ur comment and bridle ur tongue[b][/b]
Can you expatiate the bolded. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
Can you expatiate the bolded. Thanks and God bless.

U Were makin reference to the group or myself a wolf in sheep clothin I was like uu do ur business den y speak evil against God's business..the group is God group..wateva we do there tho wwe re jst startin it is solely to God, we hav our individual christian life to grow and it a medium for singles to mingle...I was den askin y will u condemn me or the group wen u re not christ it's not like u re the one who died on the cross dat knws who his sheep's re...do u understand now!! smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

He was makin reference to the group or myself a wolf in sheep clothin I was like uu do ur business den y speak evil against God's business..the group is God group..wateva we do there tho wwe re jst startin it is solely to God, we hav our individual christian life to grow and it a medium for singles to mingle...I was den askin y will he condemn me or the group wen he iss not christ it's not like he is the one who died on the cross dat knws who his sheep's re...do u understand now!! smiley
You are only picking on what I never said. Who am I to work against God? I only asked a question on the criteria for selection and what come next from you is insinuation that I am working against God. May God forgive you. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
can the godly singles quench my sexual urge? undecided undecided

Am Soorrry, we cn with the word of God, u ll hav the ability to control till u get married smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
You are only picking on what I never said. Who am I to work against God? I only asked a question on the criteria for selection and what come next from you is insinuation that I am working against God. May God forgive you. Thanks and God bless.

Thnx...sometimes it's not all the time we comment of people's post, we could jst look and pass bye ookk....thank u, and pls don't post ur business on d thread, free feel to open a thread for it thnx alot smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

Thnx...sometimes it's not all the time we comment of people's post, we could jst look and pass bye ookk....thank u, and pls don't post ur business on d thread, free feel to open a thread for it thnx alot smiley
Guess someone offended you before now. Take some rest please instead of losing your cool here online. Take time to pray for yourself for God to remove the spirit of anger from you. You can't give what you don't have. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by justmag(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

Really...just mag comin frm u, so suprised! shocked, anyways...we're u expecting d ladies to date someone really poor??...someone who cn afford to take care of a home??...y won't nairaland find fault in evrythin we do right...

Lol..why me? Sorry to disappoint.. smiley...I expect ladies to date a man that truly loves. Financially balanced or not. We both have to take care of a home. It's not just me.

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2015
justmag:

Lol..why me? Sorry to disappoint.. smiley...I expect ladies to date a man that truly loves. Financially balanced or not. We both have to take care of a home. It's not just me.

Okkkk...thnx but my own forum says dey should be up and doing! thnx

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2015
myhoodlink:

Guess someone offended you before now. Take some rest please instead of losing your cool here online. Take time to pray for yourself for God to remove the spirit of anger from you. You can't give what you don't have. Thanks and God bless.

wen u learn to stop condemnin others den u realise u re not perfect urself, beside being a christian doesn't mean I cnt be angry..bt I should sin not, beside I wasn't angry...learn not to paint oda pple black, change..thank u
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

wen u learn to stop condemnin others den u realise u re not perfect urself, beside being a christian doesn't mean I cnt be angry..bt I should sin not, beside I wasn't angry...learn not to paint oda pple black, change..thank u

I never painted anyone black. I only asked on the criteria. Read my comment again please. You are only picking on me for what I never insinuated. Have a change of heart. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by justmag(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:

Okkkk...thnx but my own forum says dey should be up and doing! thnx

Yes. It does. smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by sunstyle(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
mimopel:
add me 52C49980
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hav sent an invite, thnx
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by bolliejay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Hav added u, ladies cum give us a try, if it not motivatin enough den u cn leave, bt it Is take my word to the bank smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot Guys Corner / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.