Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Godly Singles Assembly - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Godly Singles Assembly (10941 Views)

working hard / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
ExplicitContent:

And what is making you feel you different? Huh? You claim you born again & you sound like this? Who is a born again? What yardstick do you use to judge? Just imagine. You better work on yourself..

Okkk. .....Mr born again....can u leave my mentions please...thnx alot I will put myself to check...but I hope u are perfect because only perfect people have the right to judge. Ok??
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Abuseay(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
This one is for People Looking To Get Into Serious Relationships, Try This New Dating Site For NIGERIAN SINGLES www.naijaloving.com #Naijaloving ni o Especially if you are in your late 20's,30's and getting close to 35 or closer to the 40, there is no reason not to try this one out o.

It's free, user-friendly and very easy to use.

The only thing is that for your profile to be seen on this site, you have to upload your profile picture and complete your profile, or else, you will be hidden from the entire database. And this won't do you any good. Just my two cents.

Online Dating is Here to stay so embrace it o. There is nothing to be shy about. If you find your own husband or wife. It's for your own fulfillment and happiness, so do not allow anything to stop you. Get on it sign up today fa! www.naijaloving.com

I wish you guys all the best o.

Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Aremu01(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
5331A8FA
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by beejaymoore(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2016
5c2af66c

Pls add up

Thanks
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by ExplicitContent: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2016
mimopel:

Okkk. .....Mr born again....can u leave my mentions please...thnx alot I will put myself to check...but I hope u are perfect because only perfect people have the right to judge. Ok??

See you,I 'll keep quoting u if you utter things that are careless & unreasonable. so you aware only perfect people have the right to judge still you open your hypocritic mouth to ascertain those guys as not being born agAin simply because they did not do things your way.. I think u lost it Miss. Selfrighteous ass
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2016
ExplicitContent:

See you,I 'll keep quoting u if you utter things that are careless & unreasonable. so you aware only perfect people have the right to judge still you open your hypocritic mouth to ascertain those guys as not being born agAin simply because they did not do things your way.. I think u lost it Miss. Selfrighteous ass

Matthew 7:1-5. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

thnx smiley
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
*GSA DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*DATE: Thursday , January 4, 2018*
*TOPIC : GOD'S COMMAND FOR THE NEW DAWN*
*TEXT : Genesis 1:3*

*And God said, Let there be light: and there was light*

In the story of Creation on Gen.1, the First Command God gave is "Let there be light"

God knew truly that the earth was without form and void, but the First thing He commanded is the Light.

Brethren, the Lord is ready to unfold his mighty acts of miracles in our lives but he has given us just a command "Let there be Light".

We must allow His Light to shine upon us.
Jesus us the Light, we must allow Him reign in our lives.

John 1:4‭-‬5 says:
_In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not_

It doesn't stop there we must also be a reflection of the Light
Matthew 5:16. Says:
_Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven_

Brethren, the Lord has given us a command for the new dawn "Let there be light "
Remain blessed in Jesus name.

*Personal Prayer Points*
1. Thank God for seeing a new day.
2.Father, Let your light shine upon me.
3.Father make me a true reflection of Your Light.
4. Father, let me enjoy all the blessings of this new dawn.

* GSA Prayer Points*
1. Let's appreciate God for His mercy on this group .
2. Father, grant unto this group the grace to do exploits .
3. Father, grant unto this group the grace to wax stronger .
4. Father,  release the blessings of the new dawn on this group.
5.Father, please grant this group more godly people that will bless lives .
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Greetings....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray studyg the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by BIXYBABE: 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
mimopel:
Greetings....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray studyg the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by Jayhuud(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by GoodBoi1(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2018
mimopel:
Re u a christian??...re u single?? ...re u lookin for a wife/husband...Godly singles academy is the right place for u, here we don't match mak people, But here we establish u on the word of God, we share our ideas and experiences amon christian brethren and establish a medium where Christian meet, know demselvwes better and share vision...we have vision of helpin pple, not to make heaven alone which is our ultimate goal but to also make great homes by building great personalities...thnx...expecting more pin..keep it coming
So how do the singles get to meet and know one another. I am on this group and I don't see any direct way that is happening or is it by messaging group members privately? I don't understand. The group is almost filled up yet majority hardly post. Seriously, what's the purpose of this group?
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by mimopel(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2018
GoodBoi1:
So how do the singles get to meet and know one another. I am on this group and I don't see any direct way that is happening or is it by messaging group members privately? I don't understand. The group is almost filled up yet majority hardly post. Seriously, what's the purpose of this group?

Good Evening sir,

Pls may I ask how long you have been in GSA??

In the group we don't match make, u will *find* your ideal lady yourself through careful observation and ofcos prayer.

You can PC the admin if u have any interest with any member of the group. The group is less than a year old. We have member who is having her engage sept. And other people who are in a relationship thru meeting from the platform. The thing is we dont post it publicly to the group, its between the members involved and the admins. nobody will give you a bride in GSA. U will find yourself
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by GoodBoi1(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
Alright
Re: Godly Singles Assembly by summerset: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=summersetsalways post=33647448]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Girls Wanted In Portharcourt / Dyt N James Celebratin D Romantic Award Winner Ms Cuddlemii / Discrete Meet Up For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.