Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me (373 Views)

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me by ojimbo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
This commandment establishes the exclusive nature of the relationship between the nation of israel and its national god.
The israelites were strictly warned to neither adopt any of the religious practices of the people around them.
My questions are:
1) does it mean that there are many other gods existing in planet earth?
2)i tought it is either you worship God or you worship Satan, while then was the word(god) used in that commandment instead of "satan"?
3)why was African gods used in place of israelites satan?
4)does it mean that our african forefathers were the decendants of egyptian babylonians?
Re: Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me by dajoaneke(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm going to Otuoke... Dame has an answer to your question

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Answers To Prayers. / Vengence Is Mine; I Will Repay, Saith The Lord. / Does Any Yorubas Know Any Work Songs For Farming, Working, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.