Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male (3660 Views)

How To Get A Woman To Orgasm Without Even Touching Her! Groundbreaking Female Or / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by jerrymej(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Any weapon fashioned against my data to be waisted on this thread, I reject it IJN (Amen).

Closing thread with eyes closed.
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by shitshappen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
That must be her smile
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by sinizia: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Qhal:
As far as she's got somethin like this behing her

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184067_b4_jpeg3da6cda1cb6585f26d0a0125b1f45a79

Too much junk in that trunk for me. Moderation is the key.
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by Xionez(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
The eyebrows....
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by DrAify(f): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
His height and face

Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
I go first look her face If she don't look Under 18,the fear of prison is the beginning of wisdom for cradle robbers.

grin grin grin but if I see say no be under age,I go first check d bwest,if it will be enough for me
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Big bosoms,big nyash. cool
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by faradexs09(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Her jaw and the eyes...
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

Too much junk in that trunk for me. Moderation is the key.

Yessir!

I don't get how the 1st pic is even remotely attractive. She looks like a midget with all that phat ass & short legs.

Things some men get attracted to, make absolutely no sense.
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by sinizia: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yessir!

I don't get how the 1st pic is even remotely attractive. She looks like a midget with all that phat ass & short legs.

Things some men get attracted to, make absolutely no sense.

@ bolded, you'll be amazed at the kind of things human likes. I'm a man, but find that first pic not attractive. It's not remotely seductive. Moderate áss and bóobs gets me drooling any time and day. But different choice for different people; variety is the spice of life.

I'm not surprised though, that dude love those kind of ladies. Click on his profile to see a thread he created for such kind of ladies. I do follow it sha.
Re: Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2015
sinizia:

@ bolded, you'll be amazed at the kind of things human likes. I'm a man, but find that first pic not attractive. It's not remotely seductive. Moderate áss and bóobs gets me drooling any time and day. But different choice for different people; variety is the spice of life.

I'm not surprised though, that dude love those kind of ladies. Click on his profile to see a thread he created for such kind of ladies. I do follow it sha.

Your kind is rare smiley

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes / How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately / What's Your Say On This???