Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate (42111 Views)

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Mbediogu(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=spyg1 post=31373417]You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.[/quote

You are wrong. Arson, killing fellow Nigerians, religious intolerance are among the worst crimes world over. No insults intended.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by neocortex: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
huh? If that is true then the north should be more developed considering the fact that they've being in power many times in the past more than any other region. If the allocations to the region are properly used without any theft as you claim, they should be more developed in all aspects (education, basic amenities etc). Not so?

Don't mind that APC tie.
Always creating fake scenarios to favor the semi-literate "general"
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by MrOmoyemi: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
If osogbo is nt on d list u ar a joker @op, very very peaceful is osogbo, also of lately Ibadan, operation aint take it easy with crime
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by eagleeyez: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2015
gidola:
I think Ilorin is suppose to be in the list, my opinion tho

Could have agreed but of recent its turning to something else.
Assassins are now sent to kill people
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Idydarling(f): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
adonisgold:
Replace Uyo with Ilorin.

u think so? uyo is far better than Ilorin.

#myopiniontho
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by shiki(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Do you think the list is biased? You can make yours.

Makurdi would have come, b4 calabar, ....calabar south hmmmm .....HOT area

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
grin Imagine Benin or warri on that list
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Teebashy(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
gidola:
I think Ilorin is suppose to be in the list, my opinion tho
Ilorin ke..... if I hear
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by gwales: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I can't find any capital from the South-East . I heard they are professionals, they can steal tires from a speeding vehicle tongue. And if they touch your manhood it would disappear...
lol

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Skoopy(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.

Why going tribal?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by tiswell(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2015
adonisgold:
Replace Uyo with Ilorin.
which country are u from...
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
i critically disagreed with this list -
1 Dutse- religious biasim, if u a christian beware in dutse, hardly u will see church in dutse interlands, av bn there once, there was a sunday in kastina that nobody came to church because of what? no northern state is peaceful.
2 the first time i visited Ado Ekiti there was NURTW war, the students too, unadites! fear them, u cant walk in the night, fayose political thugs nko?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.

They not good at stealing money, but good at terrorism. All the suicide bombing and killings of innocent nigerians are carried out in the North
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by 2kris(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

makurdi(mak town) and jos a biiiiggg nnnno

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by luvprince4real(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Where is Asaba?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Oluanjy(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Ilorin, the STATE Capital of the STATE OF HARMONY should be Number one on that List
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by toprealman: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Gombe, Jama'are, Umuahia.....
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
wat about Maiduguri.....na lie ...it should be the lowest jare grin grin
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by koladebrainiac(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

I think no indication was stated here. Ado Ekiti should not be on the list. Lately Ado Ekiti has been recording bank robbery. Banks are closing due to Bank roBbery and giving the political terrain that is going on now in Ekiti ,it aught not be on the list at all.

I would take Ilorin anytime any day. That city is too quiet. U can sleep peacefully and do ur business with ease. But night crawlers should be warry of the place.

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Tex42(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

'notherners don't know how to steal money',but they know how to slaughter innocent corpers when their brother loses an election.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Bro pls remove Makurdi from dat list. Makurdi used to be safe but not in dis present dispensation. Suswam and his thugs have messed up d state. promoting cultism as if it is a religion.
My Dad was kidnapped in front of his house and killed days later after a ransome was paid in dis so-called ''safe'' Makurdi.
So pls Dnt aggravate my anger, Jst remove Makurdi from dat list I beg u.

If u want to verify my story, visit dis link

www.yohaig.com/newspapers/leadership/kidnappers-dump-corpse-of-abducted-businessman-on-street/

Or just google... ''Makurdi bizman kidnapped and killed'' and see what pops up.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by TBD(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
NupeZalla:
wia is minna ??
Nupe from which side?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by chigoizie7(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Very well biased.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Temysteve(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

so u mean corruption invade mostly in the southern part of Nigeria
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Temysteve(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Hey, y is OYO state not included.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Whatever happened to awka the capital of anambra state, I don't know.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Brianpat(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Just passing by.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by celestinedrew(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
U 4got ma hometown CHIBOK..
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Noloss(f): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2015
For where?

lalasticlala:
Umuahia should be there
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
isick:
hey! Dat is a big fat lie!

Big fat lie? Please proof me wrong. I am waiting for you.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by judges: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
op said state not town or village, read well before press like
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Franchise21(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Umuahia should be there
U say wetin?? The same Umuahia in Abia State!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.