Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow (19254 Views)

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
In a statement by the Commissioner, Ikorodu Road from Maryland through Funsho Williams Avenue to Teslim Balogun Stadium would be closed between the hours of 8am and 2pm owing to the Mass On Street Rally organised by the Buhari Osinbajo Campaign Organisation.

He said that about 200 officials of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA), have been deployed to manage the traffic situation and other incidences in the state.

The statement reads, “This is to inform the general public that due to the planned Mass On Street Rally by the Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Org. onBuhari Saturday 7/3/2015 from Maryland along Ikorodu Road through Funsho Williams Ave. to Teslim Balogun Stadium, from 8am to 2pm, various sections of the road will be closed.

“Service lanes and unoccupied sections of the express lane corridor inward TBS will be available to motorists during the procession.

“Motorists are advised to use the service lanes of Ikorodu rd and Funso Williams Ave., Agege Motor Rd or Third Mainland bridge.

“‎Let’s be guided by these for-warning advice please.”‎

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, is expected in Lagos for a mega rally as campaign towards the March 28 presidential election continues.

General Muhamadu Buhari returned from his two weeks travel to the United Kingdom on Friday amidst tight security presence and a large crowd of party supporters at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja.

He denied claims that his absence from the country was because the PDP was allegedly having the upper hand in the campaign.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/06/buhariosinbajo-campaign-lastma-alerts-residents-of-ikorodu-road-closure/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by EdCure: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baba oyoyo!
March for Buhari
Change is sure.

We the Nigerian people have resolved to chase GEJ back to Otuoke. No desperate act of the retrogressive (PDP) villians and rascals can stop us.

Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
"I'm fit, my doctors have declared me fit so I'm going back for the final onslaught on PDP" (General Buhari, 2015)
#BringBackJonathan'sDollars
#IHaveDecided
#ForwardMarch4Buhari

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will be there live by God's grace!

Sai March4Buhari.

cool

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by seunmsg(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am sure Lagosians are willing to endure the traffic challenge that will arise as a result of the campaign. No sacrifice is too much to endure in other to change this country for good and send the clueless and corrupt one back to Otueke. I urge all Lagosians to troop out and March4Buhari tomorrow.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pweetixandy: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
So civilians shld suffer abi?

Those going for the rally,eat before u leave house o! Take redbull if necessary to get ernegy and stamina.else they will March on ur head for buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Babyboy1986(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ till 2019

FP

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by aboy247: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
No much deal since tomorrow na Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by jimohibrahim(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
i hate all this bullshitters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Complete BS.. I hope he faints

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by sheunflexy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
OMG,the general.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Kelklein(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
"Shout out awon goons"

# BabaWhileYouWereGone Jagaban was in control of AREA

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by januzaj(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
aboy247:
hired crowd rally
uhhhhhhhhu.....no b uncle jona naaaa
OREMUSSANCTUS:

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Yahzeelv(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
9ja politicians way of life
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Cahmegga: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
hehehehehehe #March4Buhari ...

sai GMB!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
We already no. I'll sleep at home all day tomorrow.
Cypri gold, where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Hoba007: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Marching for success. wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
All hail sai Buhari
GEJ till march 28 2015 grin

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

22 Likes

If it was GEJ,they would have rained curses on him.

pweetixandy:

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Babyboy1986(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kelklein:
typing..
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by kennosklint(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nonsense.GEJ till buhari is done wit his cow bizness

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by kentochi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is inhuman

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ifeelgood: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fayoshege slumped when he heard that GMB is coming south-west.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Cahmegga: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
pweetixandy:

They have fore warned Nigerians, anyone who wants to suffer, would not listen and still go through that area.....people like Fayose lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by redcliff: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

can you update your profile with your real picture so that we can put a face to the dumbness you display here. smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by folabayo1(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Team Apc
Saibaba
Saibuhari
We are waiting for you to ascend the throne.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by kheart(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eko oni baje oh, gej footsteps must be swept out of Lagos by d broom of change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pweetixandy: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cahmegga:

They have fore warned Nigerians, anyone who wants to suffer, would not listen and still go through that area.....people like Fayose lol
well,true sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi: Incompetent Leadership, Nepotism Fuelling Corruption In Nigeria / President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.