Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow (19267 Views)

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by folabayo1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Thanks babe for that, we need a good "Change"... [/size]
yes oooo
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pweetixandy: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
redcliff:

even in civilized countries, it is done when something serious is about to happen and the road is closed down for some time. the very civilized thing to do was to announce this to the public which I feel is a good sign that the Buhari adminstration is going to lead us through the right path if they step into power!
ok
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
appini:

Marching to nowhere
Oya Junior, stop crying. Shey you go chop puff puff? Junior, chop puff puff chop puff puff!!

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pecothecash: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
HMMMMMMMMM
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by rolabell(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
I wish am in Lagos right now....Serubawon ti de, Egun mogaji ti de, Jagunlabi....Iberu(fear) Awon PDP......Muhammadu Okechukwu Serubawon Buhari....welcome back to Nigeria....#TheirSleeplessNightsContinue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
afta all dix noise PDP will still WIN d ELECTIONS

i wonda all dis so called APCShit Fans go dey?

PROBABLY HANGING ON A ROPE grin grin
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Collynzo419: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lagos will be on lock down tomorrow

Baba Oyoyo is in town grin grin

Persin wey wan vex, abeg we have many rivers in Lagos grin Do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by seunmsg(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Wait until u get stuck in d traffic, u will b saying a different thing, speak for urself o.
I can't stand the traffic on a normal day let alone this one,
We'da na johna or Buhari, I wNt find d traffic funny

The road will be closed tomorrow whether we both like it or not. I have endured serious traffic caused by the movement of the president and the first lady here in abuja without complain. So, enduring a traffic that came up as a result of the mobilisation to change Nigeria for good is not a big deal.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by pecothecash: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
harde2lah:

Oya Junior, stop crying. Shey you go chop puff puff? Junior, chop puff puff chop puff puff!!
sorry o
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by appini: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
They are using all their old con tactics to deceive the people.

Tinubu should know that Nigerians is not a magas that he is trying to pull a fast one on.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by anytexy: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
bastien:
If na pdp so busy body go don dey noise anyhow
Na soo. I am surprise they did not kick against the closure of roads. I f it were to GEJ you will see them ranting. That is why I hate APC supporters. They never see any thing bad in their party or leaders. shame!
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bastien: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
anytexy:
Na soo. I am surprise they did not kick against the closure of roads. I f it were to GEJ you will see them ranting. That is why I hate APC supporters. They never see any thing bad in their party or leaders. shame!
u dey mind dem...... certificateless party
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by tola9ja: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.

YOU LACK ALL THE LABEL PART

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
EdCure:
Baba oyoyo!
March for Buhari
Change is sure.

We the Nigerian people have resolved to chase GEJ back to Otuoke. No desperate act of the retrogressive (PDP) villians and rascals can stop us.

Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by mezebel(f): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ahead ahead the world changer(buhari)

Keep it real the hot transformer(jona)

Looters are liable to have mouth odour(tinubu)
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Mikolo70(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
bastien:
u dey mind dem...... certificateless party
How many dollars you don use your certificate collect from bank?! Oponu Oshi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by stevolutionary(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
redcliff:

even in civilized countries, it is done when something serious is about to happen and the road is closed down for some time. the very civilized thing to do was to announce this to the public which I feel is a good sign that the Buhari adminstration is going to lead us through the right path if they step into power!

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by sleezy106(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
foolish she goat
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by stayblack: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
MR REAL IS BACK..VOTE MASSIVELY FOR BBUHARIIIIII.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by eugoo: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari will never rule this country,shameless old man that will not emulate the likes of Abdusalami Abubaka and other statesmen instead he decided to play politics with kids.shameless hopeless old desperate old man.i hate him so much.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by cougar712(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.

NO PROBLEM U WILL NOT GET TO THAT AGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by redcliff: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=stevolutionary post=31374654][/quote]

Photoshop.. smh
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by psychologist(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cahmegga:

They have fore warned Nigerians, anyone who wants to suffer, would not listen and still go through that area.....people like Fayose lol
smh 4 u, Do you know the number of people that ply that road daily? ikorodu is arguably having the highest population in lagos...i personally needs to ply that way tomorrow, and now this shiiitt is springing up
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by GODZY007(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Elder4sure(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin All hail d gathering of Association Of Political Criminals called APC! Oga Jona will march over you people very soon and you'll be ashamed like ediots that you are.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bluehorizo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Powerful words by Charley Boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bbmate: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Atlanta2015:
Buhari can never rule dis country ; I bet all of U
If Buhari rules wht will happen bro?
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by investnotspend: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
cne010:
Complete BS.. I hope he faints

Na your papa go faint

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Sammiejokes(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please I need info on the march for buhari tomorrow, is it maryland to ikeja or maryland to teslim stadium. I need update. I wanna march for baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by poke(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
ALL IS JUST NOISE
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by galadee(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fayose collapsed as soon as he heard that General
Buhari is back to nigeria from his UK trip
Pls wish him quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Darkest Baby In The World Born In South (photo) / Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.