Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? (5334 Views)

Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2006
J-lo Is At It Again!

I got so mad when i heard it! J-lo & mac anthony wants 2 break-up!
Reason-she said mac should go drop his little gurl @ her mama's
can you imagine?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by Oracle(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2006
Thatz great news, at least she could win an award.
could you please give us the source of this news.

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2006
OMG! i saw it in TEENS Magazine!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by GNature(m): 4:23am On Sep 01, 2006
Na Waa For J-Lo Sef. Why does she have a hard time keeping a man ?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by hotangel2(f): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2006
Saw her on the VMA's award. My mama still looking as hot as she did 6 years ago. She should keep dumping them men jo. who cares? All i want is a sister or brother. She needs to get a child.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by 2fine4u(f): 4:45am On Sep 01, 2006
lmao @ hot-angel!!! she's yo mama?? lol. buh neways yall, is she pregnant? her tommy was kind@ stinkin out in that dress she wore to the vma's undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by gigitte(f): 4:47am On Sep 01, 2006
yeah j.lo is pregnant
that is why she is no longer doing dallas
a co-star's boyfriend mistakenly said it on one show
anyway we will soon see if it is true
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by hotangel2(f): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2006
2fine4u:

lmao @ hot-angel!!! she's yo mama?? lol. buh neways yall, is she pregnant? her tommy was kind@ stinkin out in that dress she wore to the vma's undecided

lol, girl she's my mama!!

Nope her tommy wasn't sticking out. And she was with Marc. SO no breaking up y'all. lol
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by snazzydawn(f): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2006
I wish she would be pregnant,I would really love to see mini J-Lo.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by hotangel2(f): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2006
I know right? She needs to go get knocked up. Wat's Marc doing sef?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by snazzydawn(f): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2006
I wonder
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by gigitte(f): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2006
lol i heard she is preggers!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2006
gigitte:

yeah j.lo is pregnant
that is why she is no longer doing dallas
a co-star's boyfriend mistakenly said it on one show
anyway we will soon see if it is true

Hell No she is not- Read on d Net recently that she is having difficulties in getting Preg!

Make she get belle self- make she fit sitdon 1 place grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by iice(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2006
She's not preggers!!! yeah she's having a hard time getting there, she even had to make Marc wear boxers coz of something something to do with sperm lol, dont know about that. Plus she dropped out of dallas because she ddnt think that the role would get her an oscar because that is what she's craving right now, for people to see as potential oscar material grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2006
yep it wrks !
wear more of boxers 4 extra flow of spermatozoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by Busta(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2006
knew it wasn't gonna last enways!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2006
Y IS EVERYBDY! SO POSITIVE THAT IT WASNT GOIN 2 LAST! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NA SO J-LO BAAAAAAAAAAD REACH! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by dennylove(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2006
is that an excuse!!!!!!!!!!frm J-LO that mac alway drop the baby @ his family's place? and even if he does what's wrong with that!you no see say, J-LO don turn MAC to her house help or na NANNY i go call am sef.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by babonboard(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
watched her in the vma Goooooddddddddddd,hips no butts really dont lie did anyone noticed how she did the swinging
kai i envy her oo.
its her life jare,if changing men like cloth is her secret to maintaining that butts let her keep it up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by jaybaby(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by dennylove(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2006
babonboard,pls am not tryin'' to be INSULTIVE here,but i has ONE QUESTION 4 ya
Is that what you do? CHANGING MEEEEN LIKE CLOTHES.tell me what the BENEFIT?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by momoney1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
I think she is done with Mac, if not why the chase now. she should learn to keep her ass tight in one place, or does she want a contest with Elizabeth Taylor? damn her angry angry
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by eslynera(f): 1:27am On Nov 25, 2006
@topic, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cheesy grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by choco4life(m): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2006
nigerians and rumours.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by choco4life(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2006
nigerians and rumours.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by trendy(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
funny enough this post was made in 2006
it's 2007 and they are still together grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by sweeti14(f): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2007
abi oh
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by trendy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2007
Naija grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by kellorah: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
I saw a pic of her in today and she was wearing a baggy dress---and I could see a bump.
I HOPE she's pregnant. She'll make a good mom. And yes---she's still looking young. Will she ever grow old? I'm happy for her.

@ Topic: I don't think it's true. It's prolly hormones. grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by DaRkNeSs: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
LOL Naija people will always have somethings negative to say about people grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? by A40(m): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2007
Whats with that girl na cant she stay married well is this rumor even true?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo In A Lesbian Scandal (see Photo) / Actress Moesha Boduong Flauting Her Breast Braless In The Name Of Fashion / Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.