Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time (2909 Views)

SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / 8 Funny Questions Uniben Freshers Usually Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by tosinisrael5678(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
The party started well as every body were
enjoying the groove....from the basket ball to
the dancing...

The basketball players were on a high spirit
as the crowd cheered them up...the sciences
were in top form and were winning...

A guy was called upon to sing but he was
jeered as soon as he started with an off key.
[nobody tell am to comot o.]

Then it came to the dancing part, two guys
started with their individual robotic
presentation. Then it was the boys vs girls part of the
dancing... This part was fun as shoki was the
main dance...the crowd was always shout
because of the hot and funny moves of the
dancers.

it went bad when a dark girl took it too far........ She started rocking a guy to the extend that
he fell.. As if that wasn't enough, she climbed
his body[lying on him] and started doing some
explicit stuffs....
At first it was condoned until A sachet water Flew in the air towards their direction oooo.
Before one could say jack robinson, sachet
waters was flying in the air..

sadly, students started leaving the hall.
That was how it ended!!! UNIBEN
ORIENTATION PARTY 2015 PARTY@ THATS HOW IT ENDED @ 2-3PM.....SHARE YOUR HAPPY
MOMENTS IF YOUR WERE THERE.....
Source: http://unibenloaded.com/forum2_theme_111939016.xhtml?tema=9

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pictures.
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by teemanbastos(m): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2015
No10:
Pictures.
or idonbilivitgrin grin grin
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by ifekemmie(f): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Pele
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by HonourablePomk: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Bro you no try ooo. you carry our matter reach here. It was fun all the way not until we saw we would be given gala and pure water. Greatest!
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by free2ryhme: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
where did this party take place?

Hall 3?
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Daviewonder(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op,your writing skill leaves much to be desired, u'ld be forgiven because u prolly not yet well versed in ur gst111 but next time u are writing up something about uniben,read nd re-read what u wrote, so as to avoid substandard reporting like this.... no hard feelings man,we just want uniben portrayed right... cheers
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Neldrizzy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hahahaha it was a fun filled show.. I really enjoyed it not until i saw pure water flying from every angle.. And the Mc already announced there would be "after party" cheesy #sat close to the DJ .. Ekenwa pple no jus get joy at all
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Neldrizzy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pix
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by tosinisrael5678(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Daviewonder:
Op,your writing skill leaves much to be desired, u'ld be forgiven because u prolly not yet well versed in ur gst111 but next time u are writing up something about uniben,read nd re-read what u wrote, so as to avoid substandard reporting like this.... no hard feelings man,we just want uniben portrayed right... cheers
ooops...wats 'prolly'? As for the bad portray, i just summerised what i experienced... Mind you, we may encounter same things and get different deductions.
So sowi if this wasn't what you experienced.....
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by tosinisrael5678(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
free2ryhme:
where did this party take place?

Hall 3?
nop, indoor sports complex.
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Chimarto: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
ok
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by thatniqqress(f): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2015
grin
grin
gringringrin

.....grin
grin.....grin
grin.....grin
.....grin

grin
grin
gringringrin

It was fun. Thanks to the girl
Wish I was able to video all that happened.
Buh it's all good.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Wizdray: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Please I just wanna ask when uniben normally release her admission lists?
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Why una go stone performers na grin
All these freshers sef cheesy
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by Daviewonder(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosinisrael5678:

ooops...wats 'prolly'? As for the bad portray, i just summerised what i experienced... Mind you, we may encounter same things and get different deductions.
So sowi if this wasn't what you experienced.....
I experienced?? I sound so fresher like I guess, was one some years ago,heard d story from d person who started d throwing of sachet water nd we nearly fought... maybe what the choreographers did was bad but they could av been taken off stage with jeers #trust uniben students are good at that.. I meant ur English writing skills when I said portraying uniben wrongly. "prolly"- shortened form of probably
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by tosinisrael5678(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wizdray:
Please I just wanna ask when uniben normally release her admission lists?

about a week after the pume....
Check http://unibenloaded.com for info
Re: The Sad Event That Made Uniben Freshers Orientation End Before Time by tosinisrael5678(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Daviewonder:

I experienced?? I sound so fresher like I guess, was one some years ago,heard d story from d person who started d throwing of sachet water nd we nearly fought... maybe what the choreographers did was bad but they could av been taken off stage with jeers #trust uniben students are good at that.. I meant ur English writing skills when I said portraying uniben wrongly. "prolly"- shortened form of probably

owk....i see...am a fresher...i still have lot to learn....tanks.

(1) (Reply)

Praise God! WAEC Has Just Released My Result And I Tried Sha (See Results) / Waec Gce 2016/2017 Complete Timetable - Edited / Ghana University Admission 2013 Is Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.