Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians (15466 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Ayed44: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation on Friday lambasted the All Progressives Congress (APC) for planning to embark on “a voyage of delusion tomorrow in Lagos to drum support for its sinking leader and overwhelmed godfather, Bola Ahmed Tinubu”.

Its spokesman, Fani-Kayode in a statement, said the PDP Campaign Organisation considered the march preposterous, and a deliberate attempt by the APC to try to shore up the sagging image and reputation of Tinubu in the light of the mind-boggling revelations, in a TV documentary, titled: “Unmasking the Real Tinubu,” about how he has almost privatized Lagos State.

The statement reads: “We would not have bothered about the APC and the decision of its members to bear their silly brooms during their pro-Tinubu march in Lagos, but for the information at our disposal which link them to a plan to hurl invectives, as they have always shamelessly done, at our presidential candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan, our governorship candidate in Lagos, Mr Jimi Agbaje and some of our party leaders, including Chief Olabode George and Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

“It is sardonic that the APC is mobilizing its members and supporters in Lagos and environs for a march to sing songs in Tinubu’s honour and chant his praises when, in fact, the people of Lagos, having now known the extent of his manipulative and acquisitive stranglehold on the economy of the state, should be the ones to embark on a spontaneous protest against the will of one man to perpetually subjugate the people to an ungodly economic and political control.

“We make bold to say that if there should be any rally or protest in Lagos, such should be directed against the exposed fake lion of Bourdillon. The people should use the rally to demand to know how he acquired the humongous items of property listed against his name in the squalid documentary.

“The time has come for the good people of Lagos to deliver themselves from the bondage of the APC and its errant and autocratic godfather. The forthcoming general elections present the opportunity to put an end to the evil reign of a gang of politicians and their leader in the APC who have appropriated the commonwealth of Lagos to service their selfish political and economic agenda to the detriment of the people.

“The looting must stop. The deception must stop. The people must say through their votes that ‘enough is enough’.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/06/collect-tinubus-n10000-but-vote-out-apc-fani-kayode-urges-lagosians/?wt=2

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Barabbas(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
angry
Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Trailblazer1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Abeg, where is Tinubu sharing the money undecided undecided

I will collect my own share and still do like this woman below
cool

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by olu77(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

OREMUSSANCTUS the great propagandist smiley You guys kept feeding the president with lies even when he is aready filled.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by kodded(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
FFK MY MAN cool

FFK + FAYOSE = APC WORST NIGHTMARE

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by sosanova: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Thief-nubu don suffer

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Trailblazer1(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Tinubu the (Corruption in Chief) of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

emperor jagabandit

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Babyboy1986(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Haba FFK

GEJ till 2019

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by MRLINGTON(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
How abt collecting pdp dollars nd den vote dem out?

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by CaptainAmerica1: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
and how much was Femi Fani Kayode given to spew trash?

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed becoming a nuisance to Nigeria politics

7 Likes

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by saasala(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Fani Kayode will remain a fool till the lord's return.

Buhari to Aso Rock
Jonathan to Otuoke

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Fani Kayode's foolishness has gone even higher

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by CaptainAmerica1: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2015
smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by aboy247: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Where are they collecting the money

3 Likes

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by oladapolif: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
I am a FKK fan, but do Fkk have another job, than to write idiotic article lately? Its left for Nigerians to decide who is right for them, if they want to continue to suffer in this bad government, its good for them. I know Westerners are ready for change and Northerners that their blood is shed every day by Boko Haram cos the present Government dont give a flying fkkk about them are ready for change as well. We know them, who are suffering in core and ready to stay put. Abeg dont bash me, just voicing my observation...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by loifez(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2015
FEMI FANI KAYODE...... I thought by now, you will be cracking your brain on the next lie to tell about your greatest nightmare in PDP.......The people's general and the man who will send you all to kirikiri.....

Your oga desperately relocated to Lagos to share money amongst those who can't even deliver their street .....

Truth is PDP+TAN has turned a lot of these people to emergency millionaires and what we the masses want is to eagerly #BringBackTheDollarsJonathanShared

THE DIE IS CAST......March28 is almost here

#CHANGE we want
#CHANGE we need
#CHANGE we will get!!!

SAI BUHARI
SAI PYO

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by cozy7(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Kayode, plz shut your trap of a mouth, all u do is collect bribery n confuse Nigerians!

11 Likes

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by holatin(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Basket mouth don start 2 leak again, u think everybody is like u and ur paymaster.
Ur paymaster sharing dollars to oba, pastor. Alfa and political jangbajantis.
Or u that willl sing 4 anybody when you re given food, money and PROTECTION.

I support apc for CHANGE.
Change from d failure dat act as a president, live like a president but he has no characteristics of a president.

Otuekean your jesus is on the way, nigerian re tired of im.
#ihavedecided
#notagainwillGejruleus

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by DrLee(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2015
make dem give me sef. I need their cash cheesy
Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2015
FFK...smoking bananna leaves since 1914
-
-
-
Meanwhile contact me on 07033189523 or 08093801333 via whatsapp or phone call for a cheap and affordable website design for your business.
Visit www.novacomng.com

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by appini: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2015
FFK is really tackling Tinubu and his cronies in Lagos.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by tociano009(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Tinubu ole

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by Diamby: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Is this not the same FFK bashing GEJ before joining PDP it is only a fool that will listen to a boy like FFK.Is it tinubu that is running for election?wha lt of Anenih former works minister whom about 350billion was allocated to his ministry and no tangible road was built.Also in the power sector about $49billion has been spent yet no electricity , is this the kind of government this useless ORREMUSANCTUS going from page to page posting thrash and FFK who is a pathological retarded liar want me to vote for?

29 Likes

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
This Man Ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by asiwajuonafeko: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls show me where he is sharing the money. Its our money..... Richest landlord.... Apc thief

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians by tempest69: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Tinubu the (Corruption in Chief) of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

emperor jagabandit
u Don forget, Stealing is not corruption.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah / Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN / Biafra: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? By Amanze Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.