Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Help! My Life Is Nosediving - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (14996 Views)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
I want to sincerely thank you all. Thanks for the encouragement and the support so far.

I want thank the person who gave me 1 gig data plan on MTN. You are the reason why I can submit all my applications online without going to cybercafe. Curiously, you don't want me to mention your name just every other fellow who had helped one or the other. I am grateful.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTED...

I work with a company which i joined in 2009 athough its a one man business company. I was doing great with my work. As a way of planning for exit I started a business related to what the company is into (probably, mistake number 1) though, i was faithful at work. In all the contracts I got, I was using proxies to execute the projects. In February 2013, I got the biggest one which was about N8m and I was paid mobilization for it. The proxy I used has been doing it for me for almost three years before then. His name is Ikechukwu Prince Edeh from Enugu State. Since I was a bit under pressure at work, and felt i have built trust enough with IK, I gave him money for the execution of the project to meet deadline set by the client without proper documentation and due diligence(mistake number 2). I met him in 2010 when I was procuring some items in Zone 3 market and he came across as an honest person i could trust. He has been on errand for me to Lagos, Onitsha, Aba just to mention few places. He has done jobs that client called me to thank me too...so I wasn't thinking of anything sinister from him(mistake number 3).

To cut the story short...IK made away with sum of N4.7m. The contract was not performed. I was traced to my office when i couldn't deliver on the job by the client company. I was arrested and the case went to court (the MD of the company is really connected cos the case went to court the second day I was arrested). While the case was on I was relieved of my job citing disloyalty by the servant to the principal.

Thankfully, I found way of paying back to the client company though it was difficult and case was settled out of court. I started using my remaining car for cab within town.

HOW THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED.

There was always constant assaults from VIO,FRSC and notoriously, the agbero. I was at Wuse market when the agberos started chasing me (mistake number 4. Though I registered with Area 1 union...I once tendered my union registration at Jabi yet lost all the money I made that day. I was afraid losing all my money again...) I escaped towards Sheraton heading to Central mosque to connect with Cedi plaza unfortunately I ran into a car that slowed down for the speed breaker around mosque area. The car belongs to one high profile person. I was taken to the police station inside the mosque. I had to plead...and i was asked to buy the rear light that got damaged and some amount for body work. I ended up paying 50k ( paying more than i should have if i had waited for those agbero guys to get me). Since then my car has been with the mechanic...that was March 2014.

My WIFE'S HEALTH

Though she has been diagnosed to have some infections in her organs. I guess her health deteriorated due to the whole situations she never thought we could go through. Thank God for the help we got so far from fellow Nairalanders. Her medications and diet are working wonder and there are noticeable improvement

While using the car for cab...i was making average of 4k daily after buying fuel and I did it over 5 months before the accident.

IKECHUKWU PRINCE EDEH

I was told he was owing money for shop and had moved from the shop around the time I gave the money to him for the work. I went to where he was living behind Aso Saving, Mararaba Sharp corner...I was told he had moved from the place too and no one knows where he is or willing to help out. His two number were not available anymore.

I hope this is succinct enough. Thank you all for your support so far. I am grateful.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by jaybee3(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
@fitzk

Thanks for the Info

Here is what i think should be done/explored broken down into strategic plans

Short Term
1) Halt the disposal of your essential goods
2) Provide contact details of where your broken down car is situated so we can verify and perhaps persuade the samaritan that's interested in helping to repair it
3) Provide details of the school that your kids are attending so those that are willing to help can pay directly to the school.

Medium Term
1) You need to cultivate an habit of saving 50% of your earnings for rainy days such as this so i suggest you save about 50k per month from the projected earnings once the car is back on the road
2) You should look into establishing a small business worth around 300k from the next 6 months savings for your wife so you guys can have additional income

Lomg Term
1) I know you've publicly admitted your mistakes with reference to the contract ish that got you into trouble but you really need to embrace honesty and integrity with all your dealings going forward.

@gazzuzz
How can we move your proposal forward Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Caracta:
OP, I'm interested in your children and you getting a job or a business. I understand you reside in Abuja and I don't think you should relocate because of your family.

How soon can your children get back to school if the money is available? Is it the 10k each or the 40k each option?

Things will get better for you and your family.

Stay blessed. Keep holding on.

I guess this term is gone already...if money is available ...they can resume Third Term starting April. Thanks so much
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will assume that this case has been verified . . . And since that has been done, i will be following to see how we could be of help too, you are a real man, and proud of you, sir . . . Hang in there, Brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Queendo(f): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
The spirit ssys dis is a trying period. Just go for prayers of deliverance. God is abt to do sometin new in ur life.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by mbulela: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Queendo:
The spirit ssys dis is a trying period. Just go for prayers of deliverance. God is abt to do sometin new in ur life.
Deliverance from what?

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by mbulela: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Quick answer from the usual suspects pls;
Is this case verified?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
mbulela:

Deliverance from what?

From the witches in his village grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
mbulela:
Quick answer from the usual suspects pls;
Is this case verified?

I want to thank you all again for the moral supports since I came online at about a week ago.

1. First of all, to everyone who took time to read my story. I am grateful that you read through whether you believe or not does not matter. I hope you will take precautions because my prayers is that my friend wont go through what I am going through.

2. Second, those who called from the different part of the globe and offered words of hope, encouragement and prayers. Those words were really soothing for a wounded and abandoned soul. Thank you

3. Third, those who gave...you never wanted your names or monikers in prints...God rewards...He wont forget your kindhearted gestures. I am permanently grateful...I am in deed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
UPDATE

Honestly, I am duty bound to let you know how things are going, the progress so far.

1. I was at the mechanic workshop for most of today. Repair on the damaged car starts Tuesday 17th with what I have right now. Items for replacement include:

a. Front Windshield
b. Headlamps
c. Trafficators
d.Bumper
c. Fender
The big picture here is to have something doing while I look for job.

2. I was at the Chinese Model School, Nyanya (its a public school close to first bank). I was told enrollment is done in September. Please if any knows the HM on personal level it will be helpful for the third term starting in April

The big picture here is to have a sustainable plan for their education no matter what the condition is.

3. My wife is on recovery path as we are able to get drugs and provide her with the necessary diet timely.

Thank you for being answers to our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by bukatyne(f): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is well with you OP

I like your attitude in the face of your challenges. You will laugh at last.

Tough times never last but tough people do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by cfame1(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
fitzk:
UPDATE

Honestly, I am duty bound to let you know how things are going, the progress so far.

1. I was at the mechanic workshop for most of today. Repair on the damaged car starts Tuesday 17th with what I have right now. Items for replacement include:

a. Front Windshield
b. Headlamps
c. Trafficators
d.Bumper
c. Fender
The big picture here is to have something doing while I look for job.

2. I was at the Chinese Model School, Nyanya (its a public school close to first bank). I was told enrollment is done in September. Please if any knows the HM on personal level it will be helpful for the third term starting in April

The big picture here is to have a sustainable plan for their education no matter what the condition is.

3. My wife is on recovery path as we are able to get drugs and provide her with the necessary diet timely.

Thank you for being answers to our prayers.
I pray they pay us soon...I am willing to render my own help; the once my pocket can afford.
Were are currently on strike due to five months unpaid salaries by osun govt and that has left me broke.
I am already following the topic so dt I won't miss out once I get my pay.
May the good lord bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2015
cfame1:

I pray they pay us soon...I am willing to render my own help; the once my pocket can afford.
Were are currently on strike due to five months unpaid salaries by osun govt and that has left me broke.
I am already following the topic so dt I won't miss out once I get my pay.
May the good lord bless u.

Thanks...
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2015
OP who do you intend to vote for in the coming elections?
fitzk:
I really need help...hence this outburst. I live in Abuja, a graduate with more than 10 years working experience as admin officer. I am married with 4 kids( the oldest 9 and the youngest 4) I was once financially stable until 2013 when I lost substantial amount of money in a failed contract I got and consequently, lost my job to it. I was faced with litigation but got out of it after settling out of court in respect of the failed contract. In the midst of this my wife fell sick since 2013, she was just diagnosed of some infections on her internal organs. As it is now, my 4 kids have been out of school since January 2015.

THINGS I HAVE DONE SO FAR
1. I started using my car as drop / kabu-kabu until last year March when I had accident with it and couldn't put it back on the road. About #100,000 is needed for that.

2. I moved my family out of a 3 bedroom into 2 bedroom in one of the satellite towns

3. I changed my kids from a #40k tuition school each to a 10k tuition each( yet couldn't meet obligations)

4. I sold some house items to raise money though at ridiculously give away prices.

5. I have been searching for jobs, attended several interviews but no job. I now know that one doesn't appreciate what he has until he loses it.

MY NEEDS
1. Treatments and drugs for my wife

2. Repairs of my car so that I can start transport biz while I look for job

3. Money to for accommodation. I have made up my mind to move my family into a one bedroom apartment any where possible as I am still owing tent for the current year for sum of #210k

MY PLANS
1. moving to 1 bedroom apartment pending improvement in my finances

2. Enrollment of my kids in LEA Primary school closest to wherever I get 1 bedroom apartment

3. Selling off some items more:
a. Washing machine
b. Yamaha Keyboard/piano
c. Micro waves
d. Artwork ( large painting for decoration)
e. Glass Dinning set for 4 ( but six ppl can use it)
* It has been pretty difficult selling this items though...I still want buyers

REQUEST
1. Pls if you need or someone who might neef them help buy. #MyLifeIsNosediving

2. In case you know anyone who can help with accommodation... I am not choosy as I stand to be evicted in few days ahead.

3. If anyone can help with ANY legit job. I am open to jobs that will enable me take of my family. Again I am not choosy

OR

4. If anyone can loan my #100k my car will be back on the road and I will be able to have income to take care of my family while I look for job.

NB:
I seem to have become financial parasite to friends and the local church I attend. I understand them perfectly and I have no hard feelings.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Work in progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thank you all for making this process possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Work in progress

1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
waoh . . . that must have been some serious damage.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
mbulela:

Deliverance from what?
You should have also asked what spirit as well. I am christian but I hate it when lazy people hide behind religious facades. sidon for house pray and money will fall from heaven abi? The OP is a REAL MAN and A FIGTHER! I respect his guts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow embarassed
fitzk:
THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTED...

I work with a company which i joined in 2009 athough its a one man business company. I was doing great with my work. As a way of planning for exit I started a business related to what the company is into (probably, mistake number 1) though, i was faithful at work. In all the contracts I got, I was using proxies to execute the projects. In February 2013, I got the biggest one which was about N8m and I was paid mobilization for it. The proxy I used has been doing it for me for almost three years before then. His name is Ikechukwu Prince Edeh from Enugu State. Since I was a bit under pressure at work, and felt i have built trust enough with IK, I gave him money for the execution of the project to meet deadline set by the client without proper documentation and due diligence(mistake number 2). I met him in 2010 when I was procuring some items in Zone 3 market and he came across as an honest person i could trust. He has been on errand for me to Lagos, Onitsha, Aba just to mention few places. He has done jobs that client called me to thank me too...so I wasn't thinking of anything sinister from him(mistake number 3).

To cut the story short...IK made away with sum of N4.7m. The contract was not performed. I was traced to my office when i couldn't deliver on the job by the client company. I was arrested and the case went to court (the MD of the company is really connected cos the case went to court the second day I was arrested). While the case was on I was relieved of my job citing disloyalty by the servant to the principal.

Thankfully, I found way of paying back to the client company though it was difficult and case was settled out of court. I started using my remaining car for cab within town.

HOW THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED.

There was always constant assaults from VIO,FRSC and notoriously, the agbero. I was at Wuse market when the agberos started chasing me (mistake number 4. Though I registered with Area 1 union...I once tendered my union registration at Jabi yet lost all the money I made that day. I was afraid losing all my money again...) I escaped towards Sheraton heading to Central mosque to connect with Cedi plaza unfortunately I ran into a car that slowed down for the speed breaker around mosque area. The car belongs to one high profile person. I was taken to the police station inside the mosque. I had to plead...and i was asked to buy the rear light that got damaged and some amount for body work. I ended up paying 50k ( paying more than i should have if i had waited for those agbero guys to get me). Since then my car has been with the mechanic...that was March 2014.

My WIFE'S HEALTH

Though she has been diagnosed to have some infections in her organs. I guess her health deteriorated due to the whole situations she never thought we could go through. Thank God for the help we got so far from fellow Nairalanders. Her medications and diet are working wonder and there are noticeable improvement

While using the car for cab...i was making average of 4k daily after buying fuel and I did it over 5 months before the accident.

IKECHUKWU PRINCE EDEH

I was told he was owing money for shop and had moved from the shop around the time I gave the money to him for the work. I went to where he was living behind Aso Saving, Mararaba Sharp corner...I was told he had moved from the place too and no one knows where he is or willing to help out. His two number were not available anymore.

I hope this is succinct enough. Thank you all for your support so far. I am grateful.

PS
My Bank Account Details below as requested

KEHINDE OLUSOLA
DIAMOND BANK

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Day 1 was great as posted in the pics above. The body work started this morning and it continues tommorow by God's grace.

Appreciation

I want to thank you my brother from Garki (Moito). God bless you.

My sister from Lagos I am grateful in deed. I will always be in touch as you mentioned in your last SMS few hours ago.

My brother from UK thank you for your mails all the time, almost daily. You always want to know how "we are faring". Thank you Sir for your kindness.

Mr and Mrs...I am grateful for your kind gestures. Thank a lot...I am grateful.

My sis from Maitama...thank you. May God give you the full benefit of your kindness towards me.

A.A thank you...I'm grateful.
G.D thanks for your love.

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement.

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
1. To complete online (common entrance ) registration for my first daughter.

2.Get drugs @ Biomedical Abuja- Keffi road for my wife

3. Get back to mechanical workshop to monitor the repairs.

Thank you for your supports

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Afamdman(m): 12:45am On Mar 18, 2015
As I read this am shedding tears. You are a man and it takes a man who has been in ur shoes to understand what you are going through. My brother it is well. I was where u you are this time last year, but today its a different story.what I did was simple I learnt about gratitude.
Every day do this sit down and write 10 things you are grateful for, and in the night before you sleep think about something good that happened in the day and be grateful for it. This might sound stupid but it helped me and God began to bless me, because I was grateful for all he has been doing for me, he did more. If you can send your email I'll send u a PDF copy of the book I read with its instructions, its a 28 days gratitude book, I can assure that by the end of the 28 days you will see visible change in everything in your life. Your wife is well, your children will grow up and be well educated you will live the life of your dreams to the fullest it is well with you.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2015
fitzk:

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
1. To complete online (common entrance ) registration for my first daughter.

2.Get drugs @ Biomedical Abuja- Keffi road for my wife

3. Get back to mechanical workshop to monitor the repairs.

Thank you for your supports

What if any are the cost effect of these? Feel free to mail me or if you dont mind, could call you, sir

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2015
OP,
You have forgotten to answer my question about which candidate you intend to vote for in the coming elections.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Afamdman post=31729416]As I read this am shedding tears. You are a man and it takes a man who has been in ur shoes to understand what you are going through. My brother it is well. I was where u you are this time last year, but today its a different story.what I did was simple I learnt about gratitude.
Every day do this sit down and write 10 things you are grateful for, and in the night before you sleep think about something good that happened in the day and be grateful for it. This might sound stupid but it helped me and God began to bless me, because I was grateful for all he has been doing for me, he did more. If you can send your email I'll send u a PDF copy of the book I read with its instructions, its a 28 days gratitude book, I can assure that by the end of the 28 days you will see visible change in everything in your life. Your wife is well, your children will grow up and be well educated you will live the life of your dreams to the fullest it is well with you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:

What if any are the cost effect of these? Feel free to mail me or if you dont mind, could call you, sir

Kindly check your gmail sir
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
OP,
You have forgotten to answer my question about which candidate you intend to vote for in the coming elections.

Honestly i believe that my choice of candidate through the PVC in my hands will also determine how i will be governed for the next 4 years. I have a choice but my present situation may not permit me openly as not to offend the sensibility of my benefactors who had helped out of their hard earned money and those who are thinking to still help as i type this. All i know is that i have to vote either the Daura born general or the Otuoke man. I am sorry sir if i didnt go the way of your thought line

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by pretydiva(f): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
fitzk:

Honestly i believe that my choice of candidate through the PVC in my hands will also determine how i will be governed for the next 4 years. I have a choice but my present situation may not permit me openly as not to offend the sensibility of my benefactors who had helped out of their hard earned money and those who are thinking to still help as i type this. All i know is that i have to vote either the Daura born general or the Otuoke man. I am sorry sir if i didnt go the way of your thought line
nice response

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by jaybee3(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
@fitzk

Do you have the car repair cost covered?
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
@ jaybee3

No sir...i have the workmanship outstanding ( the body works and painting inclusive) which is #30,000
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by jaybee3(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
fitzk:
@ jaybee3

No sir...i have the workmanship outstanding ( the body works and painting inclusive) which is #30,000
I will sort it out in a bit.

Please stop selling your stuff bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) / Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution / How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.