Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help! My Life Is Nosediving - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (14997 Views)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Madam you need to conduct yourself respectfully.

Nothing here warrants your outburst below, please check yourself.

The OP has not said he regretted the damage he did to his employers business or betraying his employer. He seems to be regretting the fact that it backfired on him and he was found out.

To me such a devious character should not be trusted.

He cannot even be open to us on whether he is supporting the government that has reduced his life to a situation that his only hope is to appeal for financial help from people on a forum.

I would have respected him more if he told me he had not decided , but he showed the he has not learnt anything from his dismissal by continuing to deviously try and conceal who he is supporting in order to manipulate assistance from people who may not otherwise give him assistance if they found out that he will still go out and vote for our current corrupt government.

veave:

If i slap you, i doubt you will still have eyes to type. Will you run away from here now? And fast?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

The OP has not said he regretted the damage he did to his employers business or betraying his employer. He seems to be regretting the fact that it backfired on him and he was found out.

He cannot even be open to us on whether he is supporting the government that has reduced his life to a situation that his only hope is to appeal for financial help from people on a forum.

I would have respected him more if he told me he had not decided , but he showed the he has not learnt anything from his dismissal by continuing to deviously try and conceal who he is supporting in order to manipulate assistance from people who may not otherwise give him assistance if they found out that he will still go out and vote for our current corrupt government.

Kindly read through the posts all over again.

1.I didn't damage my employer's business in any way. I was relieved of the job when the court case was on. The contract I got wasbmy effort. The only thing regrettable is the fact that my personal business is the same kind of the biz the company I worked with was into.

2. My intention coming online was to vent out the pains bottled up in me and MOST IMPORTANTLY, to get compassionate buyers for some of my household items. I carefully outlined what happened, admitted my mistakes personally and went as far as telling people what I have done so far to get out of lulu.

I quite appreciate your comments so far. I have no regrets for replying the way I did when you asked again. I know you were sincere but I dare say you were sincerely
wrong.

Iku npa alagemo ti nyo mirin rin anbeletasi opolo t'ofi gbogbo ojo aiye re gbara sanle.

I am truly grateful to those who showed me i deserve second chance

Thank you brother...I am grateful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Gboliwe: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

I don't mean to be demeaning but you are seriously sick and annoying! How did the government reduce his life to this situation? Every wrong decision by anybody even rational adults has to be the fault of the government. Sane people are cautioning you and you are forming over sabi, what's your problem? Everybody deserves a second chance no mater how bad they f**k up the first time. Can you please season your ill timed "advice" with a bit of respect Mr Saint?

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Check yourself.
Don't address me again if you are unable to be respectful.

I was may have bothered responding to youuntil I saw that you are defender of our corrupt govt.
Gboliwe:

I don't mean to be demeaning but you are seriously sick and annoying! Ho did the government reduce his situation? Sane people are cautioning you and you are forming over sabi, what's your problem? Everybody deserves a second chance no mater how bad they f**k up the first time. Can you please season your ill timed "advice" with a bit of respect Mr Saint?
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by oyibo4real: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Can't u all see dat ds Buhari of a guy a distraction? Pls ignore him. @Op God wil see u thru it all.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
You started your own business in the same field as your employer mean you became a competing business. Yet being a one man band, business you didn't resign but instead continued to utlise his his office.

There's no other way to sugar- coat it you were devious and would have repaid your employer by destroying his business.

All I am saying is that you are still demonstrating the same manipulative behaviour in deliberately concealing your political preference to get financial help from people who may otherwise have chosen not to fund you.

This level of calculation may make people question how genuine your story is.
fitzk:

Kindly read through the posts all over again.

1.I didn't damage my employer's business in any way. I was relieved of the job when the court case was on. The contract I got wasbmy effort. The only thing regrettable is the fact that my personal business is the same kind of the biz the company I worked with was into.

2. My intention coming online was to vent out the pains bottled up in me and MOST IMPORTANTLY, to get compassionate buyers for some of my household items. I carefully outlined what happened, admitted my mistakes personally and went as far as telling people what I have done so far to get out of lulu.

I quite appreciate your comments so far. I have no regrets for replying the way I did when you asked again. I know you were sincere but I dare say you were sincerely
wrong.

Iku npa alagemo ti nyo mirin rin anbeletasi opolo t'ofi gbogbo ojo aiye re gbara sanle.

I am truly grateful to those who showed me i deserve second chance

Thank you brother...I am grateful
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Gboliwe: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Check yourself.
Don't address me again if you are unable to be respectful.

I was may have bothered responding to youuntil I saw that you are defender of our corrupt govt.

TaaaaAaaaaa! If you want respect, you earn it! You already took the one thrust on you for granted!

Defender of your corrupt govt indeed. You that assumed the name of an illiterate blood thirsty terrorist nko? Yet people are talking to you nicely.

The other time, I was nice, now I will talk to you the way I like. Shut up your mouth and move on. Stop being judgmental. You have no right to do what you are doing to that man and you are derailing this thread. angry

Royalroy,please put a leash on this inconsiderate and wicked terrorist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by pretydiva(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

TaaaaAaaaaa! If you want respect, you earn it! You already took the one thrust on you for granted!

Defender of your corrupt govt indeed. You that assumed the name of an illiterate blood thirsty terrorist nko? Yet people are talking to you nicely.

The other time, I was nice, now I will talk to you the way I like. Shut up your mouth and move on. Stop being judgmental. You have no right to do what you are doing to that man and you are derailing this thread. angry

gbam..seconded

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by veave(f): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Gboliwe:

Amen!
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by daramfon: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Op ,God is your strength. .this too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
fitzk:

Thanks...you don't have to. No hard feelings. I can take you to Magistrate court Wuse zone 2 court room 3 where the file of the case that was settled out of court is. I can take you to Biotech innovative medical Diagnostic center Abuja keffi road where my wife currently takes treatment. I can also give you the address of the school where my kids were disallowed from resuming this January 2015 and the Headteacher's number who arrested me for not paying in full the first term fees and direct you to the police station as well where I wrote undertaken to pay #50k at the end of this month. Yes...I can direct you to where my accidented car is in Apo/Gudu with mechanic since March last year. I can also oblige you my landlord's number who will be evicting me in less down a week's time.

Eni oro o deba lo npe ara re l'okunrin.

Truly no hard feelings

You don't have to respond to people like that you have said it all eni oro o deba lo npe ara re l'okunrin.. You are right now at the turning point of your situation from now on it's going to be progress from height to heights in Jesus name wish i could also do something now...*still thinking*
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
When i get to see posts and responses of this nature i get to fall in love with NL over and over again shows that there actually is still hope for humanity. God bless everyone who has in one way or the other identified with the OP...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Daresh:

HAC (Hodge Auto Centre) is recruiting for the following departments:

1. Admin/HR 
Position1: Department head
Position 2: Executive Assistants

2. Clients Relations Unit
Position 1: Team lead

3. PR & Sales Unit
Position 1: Team Lead

4. Admin/Finance 
Position: Team Lead

Interested Applicants are to send the following to the provided email address:

1. Properly formatted CV
2. Recent passport photograph
3. Letter indicating which position candidate wishes to apply for. 

Educational Qualifications/Experience:
For senior positions in admin and hr and finance, a masters or sufficient experience is required.

For very junior positions, fresh graduates who are intelligent and sufficiently motivated.                              
Pay is relative to the position: Minimum 100k 
Maximum 400k

Email: admin@hodgeautocentre.com
Please copy: a.odukoya@hodgeautocentre.com

Phone number: 

Please kindly BC or send out to interested contacts.

Regards

Thanks and God bless
Can we apply for more than one position?
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
fitzk:

I guess this term is gone already...if money is available ...they can resume Third Term starting April. Thanks so much

Op she said what option is it the 10k or 40k option? Waiting...
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
mbulela:

Deliverance from what?

I just tire ooo
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
1miccza:

Op she said what option is it the 10k or 40k option? Waiting...

10k (each) option
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Caracta(f): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
fitzk:

10k (each) option

You didn't reply my mail.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Caracta:

You didn't reply my mail.

I am sorry...not too sure i got...it
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by henribj(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
GenBuhari:

see this man you berra sharrap there o
you are not making sense
now tell me something,
how does who or what party the op plans to vote for been the cause of his problem?
the op lost his job as a result of his own personal dealings
his car had accident as a result of his own personal dealings(aby na goodluck carry agbero come abj?)
his wife is sick as a result of.. well don't ask me(aby na goodluck send the sickness?)
his kids are out of school as a result of his own personal dealings(aby na goodluck pursue them komot from school?)
he can't get a job as a result of .. well the economy is difficult generally

besides are you aware that your refusal to assist the op because of his political affiliation is wicked and evil? this has just shown me the personality which you have, you only favor those who are in the same cabal as you are.

meanwhile i need financial assistance as well, and i am voting for APC. so will you help me?? Your assistance will determine if i will finally vote for APC. so hurry and assist me before PDP comes for my PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
I just realised that this thread is not on the politics section, that why most poster seem unable to see connection between the hardship the OP is suffering and the corrupt maladministration of the ruling government.

@henribj you are clearly a supporter of our corrupt government so your opinion lacks credibility.

How ever if you are serious about financial support it seems you are on the correct thread as there seems to be plenty of people on this thread with money to donate.
henribj:

see this man you berra sharrap there o
you are not making sense
now tell me something,
how does who or what party the op plans to vote for been the cause of his problem?
the op lost his job as a result of his own personal dealings
his car had accident as a result of his own personal dealings(aby na goodluck carry agbero come abj?)
his wife is sick as a result of.. well don't ask me(aby na goodluck send the sickness?)
his kids are out of school as a result of his own personal dealings(aby na goodluck pursue them komot from school?)
he can't get a job as a result of .. well the economy is difficult generally

besides are you aware that your refusal to assist the op because of his political affiliation is wicked and evil? this has just shown me the personality which you have, you only favor those who are in the same cabal as you are.

meanwhile i need financial assistance as well, and i am voting for APC. so will you help me?? Your assistance will determine if i will finally vote for APC. so hurry and assist me before PDP comes for my PVC.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by henribj(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
GenBuhari:
I just realised that this thread is not on the politics section, that why most poster seem unable to see connection between the hardship the OP is suffering and the corrupt maladministration of the ruling government.

@henribj you are clearly a supporter of our corrupt government so your opinion lacks credibility.

How ever if you are serious about financial support it seems you are on the correct thread as there seems to be plenty of people on this thread with money to donate.

all man is corrupt
do not judge me for supporting any which one, for you yourself are no saint
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
I want to sincerely thank everyone for making this possible for my family. I am truly grateful. Full report will be given soon. Thank you. God bless you.

The car after it was painted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Speak for yourself friend.

I have more respect for somebody that is open about their support for a corrupt government that has oppressed them for 16 years, than somebody is conceals their politics purely because they want to gain money from strangers on a faceless forum.
henribj:

all man is corrupt
do not judge me for supporting any which one, for you yourself are no saint
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by henribj(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Speak for yourself friend.

I have more respect for somebody that is open about their support for a corrupt government that has oppressed them for 16 years, than somebody is conceals their politics purely because they want to gain money from strangers on a faceless forum.

are you saying the op has no right to decide not to divulge certain information about his person to the public?
because he has asked for assistance from the public means his life should be put under the microscope??
is that what your trying to make me understand

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Was he not the person that start the thread about how his life is nose diving?
henribj:

are you saying the op has no right to decide not to divulge certain information about his person to the public?
because he has asked for assistance from the public means his life should be put under the microscope??
is that what your trying to make me understand
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by henribj(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Was he not the person that start the thread about how his life is nose diving?

you are right
only that i fail to see how his current affairs is as a result of the current political party in power
that aside, personally i believe that if you would want to assist him, you should go ahead and do so, not because of his political choice, but because you are touched and moved to do so.
if you also choose not to assist him, kindly drop the issue of his political choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by jahlove4jah: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
who is this political tyrant?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
APPRECIATION ROLL

...be grateful to people who make you happy; they are the charming gardeners who make your soul blossom.”
– Marcel Proust

This sum up my gratitude to everyone. I am in deed grateful. Words are not enough right now... (tears). You are all answers to my prayers. Thank you greatly. In no particular order I thank you all and especially, those i can't recall their moniker right now and those who didnt comment at all but got in touch with me. Thank you all

Mr & Mrs Trans.
jaybee3
ifekemmie
milychocs
niqqa
Fabdedon
Sophyrocks
GboyegaD
orbitalgis
Dramadiddy
Dramadiddy
jnrbayano
lofty900
MarvellousGod
Evina
Idowuogbo
Alcatraz001
Osyxcel
veave
kukuruku156
Cypost
GAZZUZZ
Noloss
milychocs
Daresh
uboma
emilyone
naijababe
moca
Caracta
Sleekyshuga
Fhemmmy
Queendo
mbulela
mbulela
bukatyne
cfame1
GenBuhari
cococandy
Afamdman
pretydiva
FynBabe
Jk210
skentelelady
edwife
veave
Gboliwe
oyibo4real
pretydiva
daramfon
1miccza
henribj

Mobebi(m), edwife(f), Viktoh(m), heavensown, Caracta(f), Sleekyshuga(f), jaybee3(m), drpips1, deybholar(f), dcodesmith(m), orbitalgis, GboyegaD(m), milychocs(f)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by veave(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Wow. Thank God for your car. Keep it up. And may the devourer be far away from you and all that is yours in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by niqqa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
fitzk:
APPRECIATION ROLL

...be grateful to people who make you happy; they are the charming gardeners who make your soul blossom.”
– Marcel Proust

This sum up my gratitude to everyone. I am in deed grateful. Words are not enough right now... (tears). You are all answers to my prayers. Thank you greatly. In no particular order I thank you all and especially, those i can't recall their moniker right now and those who didnt comment at all but got in touch with me. Thank you all

Mr & Mrs Trans.
jaybee3
ifekemmie
milychocs
niqqa
Fabdedon
Sophyrocks
GboyegaD
orbitalgis
Dramadiddy
Dramadiddy
jnrbayano
lofty900
MarvellousGod
Evina
Idowuogbo
Alcatraz001
Osyxcel
veave
kukuruku156
Cypost
GAZZUZZ
Noloss
milychocs
Daresh
uboma
emilyone
naijababe
moca
Caracta
Sleekyshuga
Fhemmmy
Queendo
mbulela
mbulela
bukatyne
cfame1
GenBuhari
cococandy
Afamdman
pretydiva
FynBabe
Jk210
skentelelady
edwife
veave
Gboliwe
oyibo4real
pretydiva
daramfon
1miccza
henribj

Mobebi(m), edwife(f), Viktoh(m), heavensown, Caracta(f), Sleekyshuga(f), jaybee3(m), drpips1, deybholar(f), dcodesmith(m), orbitalgis, GboyegaD(m), milychocs(f)
thanks sir hws the family
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by henribj(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
fitzk:
APPRECIATION ROLL

– Marcel Proust

Mr & Mrs Trans.
jaybee3
ifekemmie
milychocs
niqqa
Fabdedon
Sophyrocks
GboyegaD
orbitalgis
Dramadiddy
Dramadiddy
jnrbayano
lofty900
MarvellousGod
Evina
Idowuogbo
Alcatraz001
Osyxcel
veave
kukuruku156
Cypost
GAZZUZZ
Noloss
milychocs
Daresh
uboma
emilyone
naijababe
moca
Caracta
Sleekyshuga
Fhemmmy
Queendo
mbulela
mbulela
bukatyne
cfame1
GenBuhari
cococandy
Afamdman
pretydiva
FynBabe
Jk210
skentelelady
edwife
veave
Gboliwe
oyibo4real
pretydiva
daramfon
1miccza
henribj

bless you op
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by bukatyne(f): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
fitzk:
APPRECIATION ROLL

– Marcel Proust

Thank God for His mercies

Your story will be like Job's at the end.

Happy Easter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) / Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution / Effects Of Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.