Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help! My Life Is Nosediving - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Life Is Nosediving (15005 Views)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chairman OP, i pray that the good Lord will bless anything you touch from today and you are blessed . . . . .Regards to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by 1miccza: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
fitzk:
APPRECIATION ROLL

...be grateful to people who make you happy; they are the charming gardeners who make your soul blossom.”
– Marcel Proust

This sum up my gratitude to everyone. I am in deed grateful. Words are not enough right now... (tears). You are all answers to my prayers. Thank you greatly. In no particular order I thank you all and especially, those i can't recall their moniker right now and those who didnt comment at all but got in touch with me. Thank you all

Mr & Mrs Trans.
jaybee3
ifekemmie
milychocs
niqqa
Fabdedon
Sophyrocks
GboyegaD
orbitalgis
Dramadiddy
Dramadiddy
jnrbayano
lofty900
MarvellousGod
Evina
Idowuogbo
Alcatraz001
Osyxcel
veave
kukuruku156
Cypost
GAZZUZZ
Noloss
milychocs
Daresh
uboma
emilyone
naijababe
moca
Caracta
Sleekyshuga
Fhemmmy
Queendo
mbulela
mbulela
bukatyne
cfame1
GenBuhari
cococandy
Afamdman
pretydiva
FynBabe
Jk210
skentelelady
edwife
veave
Gboliwe
oyibo4real
pretydiva
daramfon
1miccza
henribj

Mobebi(m), edwife(f), Viktoh(m), heavensown, Caracta(f), Sleekyshuga(f), jaybee3(m), drpips1, deybholar(f), dcodesmith(m), orbitalgis, GboyegaD(m), milychocs(f)

God bless you too Op from this point the sky would be your starting point and there would never ever be a reversal in your life again forever in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by uboma(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
fitzk:
APPRECIATION ROLL

...be grateful to people who make you happy; they are the charming gardeners who make your soul blossom.”
– Marcel Proust

This sum up my gratitude to everyone. I am in deed grateful. Words are not enough right now... (tears). You are all answers to my prayers. Thank you greatly. In no particular order I thank you all and especially, those i can't recall their moniker right now and those who didnt comment at all but got in touch with me. Thank you all

Mr & Mrs Trans.
jaybee3
ifekemmie
milychocs
niqqa
Fabdedon
Sophyrocks
GboyegaD
orbitalgis
Dramadiddy
Dramadiddy
jnrbayano
lofty900
MarvellousGod
Evina
Idowuogbo
Alcatraz001
Osyxcel
veave
kukuruku156
Cypost
GAZZUZZ
Noloss
milychocs
Daresh
uboma
emilyone
naijababe
moca
Caracta
Sleekyshuga
Fhemmmy
Queendo
mbulela
mbulela
bukatyne
cfame1
GenBuhari
cococandy
Afamdman
pretydiva
FynBabe
Jk210
skentelelady
edwife
veave
Gboliwe
oyibo4real
pretydiva
daramfon
1miccza
henribj

Mobebi(m), edwife(f), Viktoh(m), heavensown, Caracta(f), Sleekyshuga(f), jaybee3(m), drpips1, deybholar(f), dcodesmith(m), orbitalgis, GboyegaD(m), milychocs(f)

We thank God for touching people's hearts to respond to your needs. Warm regards to family and more blessings to you and family.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Evina(f): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Wow. Thank God for you OP. May God keep increasing and sustaining you.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Acknowledgement

MBULELA

from PALMS MALL, LAGOS

I am grateful ...God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by juman(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
See how useless 'leaders' destroy the country.
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
fitzk:
Acknowledgement

MBULELA

from PALMS MALL, LAGOS

I am grateful ...God bless you.

Can you send your account details to ...08102179721
Sorry I could not reach you on the koeyboard.....my friend could not go to see you, many things, etc
Send it now if you can
...for a little token
Cheers
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
milychocs:

Can you send your account details to ...08102179721
Sorry I could not reach you on the koeyboard.....my friend could not go to see you, many things, etc
Send it now if you cang
...for a little token
Cheers

ok
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2015
fitzk:

ok

My apologies once more...do you have the UK number I called with? If yes....please post there...for some reason...
this is not going easy...but we will be fine
If not I will post the number here tmr ....do not quote me, if you want us to delete all later

The number I sent yst is a sim card...not inside a phone, SMH...the owner misunderstood me
Once more, I am sorry for the mix ups
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
@ milychocs
No i dont have it ma'm
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by DzTzl(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
This too shall pass, already v ur details hope its still d diamond bank account?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
DzTzl:
This too shall pass, already v ur details hope its still d diamond bank account?

Yes its ma'm....thanks a lot
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by edwife(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
fitzk:

Yes its ma'm....thanks a lot

I sent you an email for days now,you are yet to respond.

Please check your mail
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

Please check your mail
ok ma
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

Please check your mail

Trying to send you a reply but not going.

Thank
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by fitzk: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=milychocs post=33283927]

Yesterday?
I cldnt do more
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please modify your post
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
fitzk:
I really need help...hence this outburst. I live in Abuja, a graduate with more than 10 years working experience as admin officer. I am married with 4 kids( the oldest 9 and the youngest 4) I was once financially stable until 2013 when I lost substantial amount of money in a failed contract I got and consequently, lost my job to it. I was faced with litigation but got out of it after settling out of court in respect of the failed contract. In the midst of this my wife fell sick since 2013, she was just diagnosed of some infections on her internal organs. As it is now, my 4 kids have been out of school since January 2015.

THINGS I HAVE DONE SO FAR
1. I started using my car as drop / kabu-kabu until last year March when I had accident with it and couldn't put it back on the road. About #100,000 is needed for that.

2. I moved my family out of a 3 bedroom into 2 bedroom in one of the satellite towns

3. I changed my kids from a #40k tuition school each to a 10k tuition each( yet couldn't meet obligations)

4. I sold some house items to raise money though at ridiculously give away prices.

5. I have been searching for jobs, attended several interviews but no job. I now know that one doesn't appreciate what he has until he loses it.

MY NEEDS
1. Treatments and drugs for my wife

2. Repairs of my car so that I can start transport biz while I look for job

3. Money to for accommodation. I have made up my mind to move my family into a one bedroom apartment any where possible as I am still owing tent for the current year for sum of #210k

MY PLANS
1. moving to 1 bedroom apartment pending improvement in my finances

2. Enrollment of my kids in LEA Primary school closest to wherever I get 1 bedroom apartment

3. Selling off some items more:
a. Washing machine
b. Yamaha Keyboard/piano
c. Micro waves
d. Artwork ( large painting for decoration)
e. Glass Dinning set for 4 ( but six ppl can use it)
* It has been pretty difficult selling this items though...I still want buyers

REQUEST
1. Pls if you need or someone who might neef them help buy. #MyLifeIsNosediving

2. In case you know anyone who can help with accommodation... I am not choosy as I stand to be evicted in few days ahead.

3. If anyone can help with ANY legit job. I am open to jobs that will enable me take of my family. Again I am not choosy

OR

4. If anyone can loan my #100k my car will be back on the road and I will be able to have income to take care of my family while I look for job.

NB:
I seem to have become financial parasite to friends and the local church I attend. I understand them perfectly and I have no hard feelings.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE

Op sorry.... Guys please assist....this was how cityng lost it upstairs...
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:

Op sorry.... Guys please assist....this was how cityng lost it upstairs...

Follow follow .....yet you're following me grin

Your father will loose it upstairs IJN

Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
A Philistine like you lacking in and hostile to culture praying to Christ?
Following you is important to keep your bile vomiting in check....

CityNG:

Follow follow .....yet you're following me grin
Your father will loose it upstairs IJN
Re: Help! My Life Is Nosediving by dyrocha: 8:33pm On May 01, 2015
Afamdman:
As I read this am shedding tears. You are a man and it takes a man who has been in ur shoes to understand what you are going through. My brother it is well. I was where u you are this time last year, but today its a different story.what I did was simple I learnt about gratitude.
Every day do this sit down and write 10 things you are grateful for, and in the night before you sleep think about something good that happened in the day and be grateful for it. This might sound stupid but it helped me and God began to bless me, because I was grateful for all he has been doing for me, he did more. If you can send your email I'll send u a PDF copy of the book I read with its instructions, its a 28 days gratitude book, I can assure that by the end of the 28 days you will see visible change in everything in your life. Your wife is well, your children will grow up and be well educated you will live the life of your dreams to the fullest it is well with you.

please my email is. d.Oshin@yahoo.com. I will love a copy of that PDF file you spoke about for gratitude.. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) / Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution / Effects Of Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.