Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase (47613 Views)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by dacool1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
The reward is just too small. The government failed to encourage good acts but praises corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by dareyking(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yawns, the owner of the money should have given the woman a token but he just collected his cash and walked away, too bad............ smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by jkendy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
With a woman like this, there would be TRUE CHANGE in the world.

Not some cancer-ridden fellows who had the opportunity to change the country at prime age but failed.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Ghadafy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
they carry me like egg ko they carry me like chicken ni. The woman really fumble

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Sanguine77(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Honesty is not domiciled with any tribe. Honesty is and will always be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by steppin: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ should give her an award next year, she deserves it.
Yes, it wasn't a mistake.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by DONFASZY(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wat is 15k a month for....

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by omisakint: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
"The owner later came and the security returned
the money to the owner and disclosed how Miss
Agwu found the money and brought it to them.
After counting the money and it was complete
the owner simply looked at Agwu and walked
away. "

Some pple sha always making u feel bad when u do good...

3 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
How could the man just walk away like that without showing any sign of appreciation? I hate ungrateful people.....aaarggghhh!! Welldone Miss Josephine. General Buhari would be happy to have you in his administration just like Mrs Dora. General Buhari reward people of integrity while Gej rewards thieves. God bless Baba.
#BabaWhileYouWereBack, Miss Josephine Agwu, a native of Enugu state, an airport cleaner, found $27,000 and returned it to the owner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by cyntiathis: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
SHE IS AN IGBO WOMAN. I´m proud of my tribe kiss
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by wummyanthoy: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Suggest a trip abroad , scholarship 4 her @least one of her children , Come o wat is millions of naira dng in an hotel room ? Politicians in lagos !

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by DONADAMS(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
rubbish...
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
nawaoo
Good deeds are not rewarded in Nigeria.
The money would have gone a long way in improving her life.
If you misplace a huge sum of money like the guy, then maybe you shouldn't have such an amount in the first instance.

Exactly... Could be monies he stole or looted somehow....she try and she dull too....
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by princessayesha(f): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wish i saw that money before she did grin
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Edywalex: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't worry a suprize gift 4rm above is waiting 4 you at ur door b4 d end of dis yr.People laughing at you wil bcome suprise how God wil lift u up above them.

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Gboyeboy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
kevoh:
FAAN do quickly and give that woman a job jare! angry
Me still think the woman is dumb.

God works in mysterious ways you know.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by anonimi: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
phlio:
The Lagos State House of Assembly, last Monday, concluded plans to invite and honour her. And her employers have increased her salary from a paltry N7,800 to N15,000 per month.

Is the MINIMUM salary in our country no longer N18,000

Yet a pensioner collects N23 million from us and claims he is a man of "integrity"?

Integrity, my fine black nyanshh angry

2 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by wummyanthoy: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
Abegii,watz d diff??
Opportunity cumz only once n she as missed it already....
Remeber heaven ! Nothing can be compare 2 gaining heaven !
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by lekeey: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
What goes around will always come around; what you sow is what you will reap. She has sown well.
May the Lord who can reward adequately reward her.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by yetunsbay(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
Abegii,watz d diff??
Opportunity cumz only once n she as missed it already....
do u belief in death? U wud ve knwn is jst worldly tinz
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
wow... 15k per month

500 naira per day..

it would take her 800 months ( 66 years) to earn that 12 million naira..

thinking... was she wise?

time would tell

Jeremiah 17:11
11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by udy4real(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Opportunity cumz but once.....God has givn u urz. but u'v throw. It. To d dust....na shower of blessings u go dey chop nd. 15k o....

Da
s. D. Way God wants to make. U rich...but u dia God and rejct his offer grin
For me...even if I pick 1k...I. Knw. Go. Return. Am

Everybody no be thief nah
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
wow... 15k per month

500 naira per day..

time would tell

This comment threw me off my seat. Colleagues asking why I'm laughing.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by lovat(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
Some people are not just supposed to live amongst men but angels.
i know that you and your paymaster know that you are supposed to live amongst men but lucifer
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Opportunity cumz but once.....God has givn u urz. but u'v throw. It. To d dust....na shower of blessings u go dey chop nd. 15k o....

Das. D. Way God wants to make. U rich...but u dia God and rejct his offer grin

Be your brothers keeper always. If you lose such and someone did not give it back how will you feel ?
It is bad luck to keep such. I once kept one woman's Iphone I found at a mall in 2010!!. All the staff including the woman asked me I said no I did not see it. The woman was bereaved & said its important for her meeting that day. That's when I knew I made a mistake and should have handed it over.
When I was facing bad luck upon bad luck I knew each time it was from that ruthless deed of mine. I lost more than $10,000 till about 2013 when God said I have had enough . I know that God loves me regardless but he can't save me from the consequences because that's how the stars are aligned

6 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by profolateju: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Her integrity really amazed me. Returning a huge sum of money not just once, but on three occasions. We see a lot of people on different social media castigating and criticizing her integrity. Still this same people are clamoring for incorruptible governance. How do you cleanse the system and the nation if we don't change our mind set of taking what doesn't belong to us.
God bless Mrs Agwu. Remember you don't need anyone to reward you for your deeds. God alone is the master of judgement and every good deed shall be rewarded in it's equivalent.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by lekeey: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
What goes around comes around, she has sown a good seed for her children; may the Lord adequately reward her.
Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Eminentsaint(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
wow... 15k per month

500 naira per day..

time would tell

So that's all you can 'write'? Are you one of those that move faster than their shadow(s)?

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by IGBOSON1: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
I can't imagine ever being absent-minded to the extent of forgetting my hard-earned $27,000 in an airport loo when travelling! This begs the question as to just how much the forgetful guy valued the money he forgot......either he's stupendously rich in his own right, or he's one of the numerous thieves milking this country!

1 Like

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by Truckpusher(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
phlio:
lol....good to be good not all the tym
She can go to bed afraid of nothing .

There is this sense of peace that comes with what she just did ,she might not be rich but trust me she'll always tell this story to her great grand kids and you have no idea how such stories of extraordinary deeds can change a people for life making them one of the best breed of our time.

It is good to be good because the feelings that comes with it can't be bought with money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase by chronique(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
That is why you would continue living in the current state of poverty that you have found yourself in. It is poverty that would make a man see 1,000 note that was misplaced by someone else,and pick it up. People who are comfortable wouldn't even know the money is on the floor.
kestolove95:

Das. D. Way God wants to make. U rich...but u dia God and rejct his offer grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.