Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day (5745 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / Part 3: Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day / Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Baby Doll...when you squeeze it sounds 'piiuuunnnn'''' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There is a horn at the head...I remember.

Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by Damoche1999(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
hmmmm, sweet old memos, bt sum are still used now by some ignorant peeps smiley grin
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Damoche1999:
hmmmm, sweet old memos, bt sum are still used now by some ignorant peeps smiley grin

Still making use of them doesn't mean ignorance. It is just a way of not completely detaching from those good old memories.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by ajepako(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
i know and used all, except the 1965 certificate exams..
God bless us...

1 Like

Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
deskossy:
D one that really got me lol...was d ice cream,yemi my lover was epic...#team90s
. me too
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:
Baby Doll...when you squeeze it sounds 'piiuuunnnn'''' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There is a horn at the head...I remember.
. lol,You really had fun as a Kid.I rember dose too
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Still making use of them doesn't mean ignorance. It is just a way of not completely detaching from those good old memories.
. Thank You for telling him or her that.if i could get my hands on all these,i will make sure my kids get to see them.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
MONEYTINKER:
. Thank You for telling him or her that.if i could get my hands on all these,i will make sure my kids get to see them.

Same here. Wish I could have them as souvenirs...
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
MONEYTINKER:
. lol,You really had fun as a Kid.I rember dose too

I really did. Wish I could rewind back to those days...Growing up could sometimes be sad.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
keep good record and memories of the things you have and see today cause 50year from now,they might be as acheic as these ones above.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

I really did. Wish I could rewind back to those days...Growing up could sometimes be sad.
. live everyday in such a way that you will wish a rewind and you will be a Happy man at old age.i had little fun as a kid but am making up for it now
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
MONEYTINKER:
keep good record and memories of the things you have and see today cause 50year from now,they might be as acheic as these ones above.

Well said...Imagine the volkswagen (Passat and Beetle) and peugeot 505, 504 and mercedes benz 200 of those days. Now they are totally archaic.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
THIS really is the BEST Post i have read so far on NL and I thank with all my Heart the one that Posted it.God Keep You for another round of this in 50years time.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by MONEYTINKER(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Well said...Imagine the volkswagen (Passat and Beetle) and peugeot 505, 504 and mercedes benz 200 of those days. Now they are totally archaic.
remember the Rocky tires of then Wheel Barrow before the invention of thier Tube and Tire and even the Tubeless ones.what i enjoyed most is going to Streams to fetch water in my Village and the Clay pots we use to store water so that it will get COLD and Unbelievably SWEET
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
MONEYTINKER:
THIS really is the BEST Post i have read so far on NL and I thank with all my Heart the one that Posted it.God Keep You for another round of this in 50years time.

Thanks...even though I am not sure why it didn't hit the front page.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by Artistree: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Choi, how I miss all of these! Life was free and fair then, we played wildly without fear of the unknown.
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by femzysticks(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2015
See where we were
See where we are now

God bless Nigeria and give us good leaders who will take us to where we ought to be

GOOD PEOPLE / GREAT NATION

#teamProudly9ja
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by DaGC(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2015
#Nostalgia
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Artistree:
Choi, how I miss all of these! Life was free and fair then, we played wildly without fear of the unknown.

Yeah wild play with no fear...and we scaled through without a scratch...Wish I could really rewind to those days...
Re: Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day by lolaxavier(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Morons / Romade, Lolabbey & Tytylayor At The Bank / My Point Exactly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.