Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ (32151 Views)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by dre11(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Shock enveloped the people of Rijiyar Lemo in Fagge local government area of Kano State when a young couple in the area strangulated their newborn baby girl.
Weekly Trust gathered that the couple got married two months ago and the wife, Faiza Haruna, gave birth to a baby girl last weekend. The baby was killed by Faiza, three days after she put to bed and her husband, Aminu Mustapha buried her in their neighbourhood.
It was learnt that the 17-year-old housewife killed the baby with the consent of her husband.
Neighbours said Faiza delivered the baby at home without the help of any medical personnel.
“During the pregnancy, she didn’t attend any antenatal clinic. It was we that assisted her during child labour. She delivered the baby safely and we assisted her with all the necessary cleaning up,” a neighbor who asked not to be named, said. “Hours after given birth, Faiza started telling people that the baby was sick. We advised her to take the baby to hospital but three days later, she and her husband returned home without the baby. We drew the attention of Hisbah officials and they were arrested because we suspected foul play.”
It was at the Hisbah office that Faiza confessed that she killed the baby. Hisbah commandant in Fagge local government, Ustaz Salisu Umar, said the couple killed the baby to cover up their premarital affairs.
It was gathered that the Hisbah operatives handed over the couple to the police after their preliminary investigations.
In a chat at the Kano State police headquarters, Faiza opened up to Weekly Trust on why she killed the baby.
“I gave birth to the baby and killed her myself. I did so to avoid embarrassment from members of our community. I was impregnated by my husband before we got married,” she explained.
When asked what she used in killing the baby, she said: “I didn’t use anything; it was my bare hands that I used in killing her. I went into my room when my husband was not around and strangulated her.” She revealed that her husband did not take part in killing the baby, but assisted by burying the corpse. Her husband, Aminu Mustapha, 29, admitted to burying the baby.

Spokesman of the Kano police command, ASP Magaji Musa Majia, said the couple would be arraigned for prosecution accordingly.
“The husband is not denying the fact that he impregnated her outside wedlock. She killed the baby because she delivered it two months after marriage. This is a case of culpable homicide and abetment of offender. They are in our custody and we will charge them to court immediately after investigation,” he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19213-i-killed-our-3-day-old-baby-to-cover-up-pre-marital-sex
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Dahjhi: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Where else can this happen if not that side....and they will say they arnt Daft.. Murder in place of premarital sex

29 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?

34 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by alberto2k(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2015
U just took the life of an innocent baby because of one shiity reason angry

Chai!

See sheer wickedness angry

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by elantraceey(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Ain't the Biatch of a hooker ever heard about abortion!
17 yrs old? What an animal. I hate people who have face for other people even at the expense of their soul. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
This is incredible! How could people derive so much delight in deceiving themselves?

Maybe she was scared of being stoned or castigated, at the expense of an innocent baby.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?

Maybe she's used to covering herself with long hijab, you wouldn't know she's pregnant.

23 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by zyzxx(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by buccal(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Man is the cruelest animal

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Vision4God: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2015
A result of wat is called "FORCED MARRIAGE"

SMH

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Maybe she's used to covering herself with long hijab, you wouldn't know she's pregnant.

Oh...you are right.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
buccal:
Man is the cruelest animal

No. woman is the cruelest animal angry she killed the baby

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by ijustdey: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
killing of the baby is the most crude way to end an innocent life she and the guy brought to life.....

when she knows she might be pregnant, why can't both use protection, why can't they go for family planning techniques that is suitable for them and their body

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by ijustdey: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
Where else can this happen if not that side....and they will say they arnt Daft

don't bring that here......
what is the difference BTW her and the one that want to sell her 2months old son.

this happens everywhere, just like the one that abandoned her child to the dustbin or canal

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by eazysmiles: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Innaalillahi wa inaa ilahi raaji'uun

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
WonderFooL
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by ugosonic1: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
dats very bad na. so does she tink she has done nw?
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by adepiero: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Stupid and archaic tradition is the cause of this horrible act. illiteracy is a disease and this couple are infected. let the law take its course on them

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by kennosklint(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm.wat a world a life
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
What fierce creature she is...
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by hensben(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
Where else can this happen if not that side....and they will say they arnt Daft
Na north ALUU 4 happen abi!im from south south but stop spewing trash for cheap political point...we ain't buying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by LewisO: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]What else can u expect from an under-age kid that has a baby? undecided

RUBBISH!!! angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sad.

The issue here is that

[size=14pt]1.Most parents cannot talk to their children about anything. If the girl had been able to talk to her parents or guardians...she might have been warned about the dangers of premarital s''x.
[/size]

2.What is a 17 year old doing getting married.? Poverty is the problem here. People are suffering because Nigeria is a dutch diseased economy. We are using resource-sourced revenue to deceive ourselves into thinking that we are rich....when we are poor. An innovation based economy would have prevented this....by making education valuable.

3.Wonder why the chap who got her pregnant could not do the decent thing....by controlling himself and not getting the girl pregnant in the first place? Men....make we control konji....so tay woman no go suffer for this life.

4.Before we start the usual tribal bash (which has already started...BTW)...AND the usual Sharia no good discussion....let us sit down and discuss among ourselves. How do we stop premarital s''''x.? How do we help our young ones to make responsible choices about s''x.? How do we talk to the youngsters about s''''x in a way that would not offend local sensibilities?

Are we ready to deal with Nigeria's s'''x issues?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Infomizer(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:

Help me ask o!
I even thought the pregnancy and delivery were clandestine...

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS.
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
She strangled an innocent baby just because of ''wat people will say'''
This is so disheartening and heart rendering..
Many are looking for even one whereas ppl are strangulating the ones dey av..
Will I say dis woman is too young to be in marriage or just wicked
God av mercy!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Dyt(f): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dre11 u and these ur stories
cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by adenine02: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout / Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.