Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148108 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by rhymxkid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, kindly read this

https://www.nairaland.com/2145310/lost-identity#31933940
bruv wait o.. U think am
really gonna run this race with u.. Nah!! I already made my feat known.. Am in no starwars with u on this babe, only if u wanna be relegated and i guess i still want u in this division.. All cos she said that doesnt mean she really means it and am sure u dont too.. Guy, babe wey we dey even delgate matter on top no say anything,
diddydiva, sure knows her onion, let her state her verdict! !

U still be my guy anyways..
Diddydiva dami lohun na?? Se wa femi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
rhymxkid:
bruv wait o.. U think am
really gonna run this race with u.. Nah!! I already made my feat known.. Am in no starwars with u on this babe, only if u wanna be relegated and i guess i still want u in this division.. All cos she said that doesnt mean she really means it and am sure u dont too.. Guy, babe wey we dey even delgate matter on top no say anything,
diddydiva, sure knows her onion, let her state her verdict! !

U still be my guy anyways..
Diddydiva dami lohun na?? Se wa femi??
Hehehe cheesy

Funny u bro cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by hriz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
rhymxkid:
Before i proceed on my adventurous journey to the realm where love never sleeps nor slumBERS, a place where ,if found guilty of lust or hate, u did be sentenced by Cupid, the son of Venus, the Roman god, to. the. BARS which labels, "Renewing the Body and Soul". I want to acknowledge the presence of my soon to be E-boo even in her absence, Miss diddydiva and wanna say a big thank you to tosyne2much for giving me the chance to let him be dethroned from the status of being taken by diddydiva to being broken by my love epistle wrapped up in the ointment and balms of. the songs of solomon.. ...

Diddydiva, my heart lingers for u, like the shadows lingers for the night...
Your smile completes ur makeup, somewhat like Nitro, u blow me up like a dynamite..
Have i mentioned, you have my attention, with your vibrant style, that makes me smile ??
Your imperfection makes u modest and real,
Different from hypocrisy, which gives a raw deal..
So happy for us to meet in our prime at a young age,
Thats why am wasting no time wtiting this page.

Your breasts are like two fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lillies,
no wonder u are called diddyd, beauty queen of d ladies.
Come live in my heart and pay no rent,
Ever Since i saw u on here, i knew u were heaven sent

Oil and water dont combine,
Each is unique and sublime,
But they mix when making bread
By which hungry minds are fed.
You and i, opposite sides of similar coins,
Seperate,yet in subtle ways we are joined..

Treasures dont lie on the ground,
Buried deep, they must be found.
Diddydiva, u are a treasure to behold,
Many havent seen yet what u withhold.

Love and you will be loved- this is not always true,
But with u and i in the picture, to ourselves our hearts would always glue..

Tears have flowed from your eyes like morning dew,
Which is due to wickedness of men in devil's. Clue
But am prepared to ease ur pain and walk ur lane
Only if u would let me into ur heart,under your umbrella when it sunny and rain (s)

Diddydiva, all i need u to say is " I will"
Then we show the haters the best love skill

Diddydiva, Ifemi ododo, o so ni inumi bi idodo

wtf ds boring mate! almst tot it was an e- tutorial
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 13, 2018
How can I also download with such ease? PLEASE!
Godvilla:

iBUYPOWER GAMING RIG
AMD FX-Series FX-4300
QUAD CORE hyper-Threading
(4GHz) processor speed
8GB DDR3 RAM
http://www.blackboxgamez.com/2013/12/download-need-for-speed-rivals-blackbox.html?m=1

Hope u've got data for the download?
I download all my files without hassels and i've ran out of ideas wat 2 do.... Except 4 youtube streaming and online programmes/seminars etc
If i have my way 2 download the whole of Aso Rock, i'll gladly do it grin
Hacking and Cracking ......cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.