Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) (28805 Views)

Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal / US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by LewisO: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
all4naija:
Nigeria has to earn the respect by doing things accordingly. Can you imagine embassies scamming their own citizens by promising them international passports they paid for only to find out it was a scam. Jeez! Nigerian Embassies are a big shame to the nation and the people. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[size=15pt] [/size]Yeah, i adhere to you.

It's our peoples fault for such things.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by VellyG(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
What's wrong with the picture?
Help me ask them oo. I'm only seeing the fence of the embassy I don't know what other are seeing .. undecided
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by valmunich(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
prelinctus:
Is that mosquito net I'm seeing at the top left hand corner? Lol
It's a basketball net angry
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
JayJustus:
well I was there last month...it's all these illegal immigrants that makes things tough for those guys there...I'm glad many of y'll are getting your candy asses kicked away or enjoying a nice time in Pudu jail...service there is on spot...right documents they'd give ya your shit...wait except that bald man there...hahaha...he usually prays too long before he starts work...but seriously if you're here schooling or working you'd totally have no need of the embassy...maybe only if you need to renew passport that's it...but many people you meet there are going back home on temporary passport cos they've overstayed their tourist visa for like 8 to 10 years one illegal immigrant here married to an Indonesian maid will now quote me...bodoh ini orang hitam as the police will say...
how can one stay away from home for 10years without visiting home??
and my naija guys no dey try. indonesian maid!
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
sisnowee:
The Ambassador is a Hausa man.... what they know how to do best is to collect huge amount of money from student and other Igbo business, yahoo, drugs men who want new passport plus the money given to them by federal government to marry wives,couple with large population of women in Malaysia, they can marry divorce and remarry another woman. When U go where the embassy is located, U will be a shame of been call Naija person cos is only Nigeria embassy that's depleted and dirty. It is now I know Y Benue people say Dangote should not bring his business to Benue state cos Hausa people will spoil their state with pees.

U know u don't ave to drag race into dis. If u think d heads are d ones responsible, then blame them of their incompetence rather than incompetence borne out of race.
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by delishpot: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Redoil:
The house must have been build by a frustrated barber

grin
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by JayJustus(m): 4:25am On Mar 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
how can one stay away from home for 10years without visiting home??
and my naija guys no dey try. indonesian maid!

my nigga...I can list the places here you will find those people who have been here married to Indonesian or Philippine maids...here...the woman sef will even be speaking Igbo...go to kepong, damansara damai, aman puri, puchong...that's their area...it's so sad that sometimes you're even ashamed to say you're from Nigeria...but NIGERIA IS STILL MY NIGERIA...
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2015
JayJustus:

my nigga...I can list the places here you will find those people who have been here married to Indonesian or Philippine maids...here...the woman sef will even be speaking Igbo...go to kepong, damansara damai, aman puri, puchong...that's their area...it's so sad that sometimes you're even ashamed to say you're from Nigeria...but NIGERIA IS STILL MY NIGERIA...
are there no other women to marry except maids?
are they given citizenship or permanent resident card sef?
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by akigbemaru: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerian embassy in Malaysia
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by JayJustus(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
are there no other women to marry except maids?
are they given citizenship or permanent resident card sef?

well they get the marriage stay visa shyte...which to me is very demeaning I swear...
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by simdam500(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
The op was right! Looks like some uprooted it here and put it there with the board sef undecided
Re: Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please, somebody should do the needful and throw Molotov curtail in that smelling embassy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.