Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography (1653 Views)

Pls Help! I Want To Acquire A Skill In Multimedia Technology / Newbie In Graphic Designs Rate My Designs And Tell Me My Flaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by Gladyys(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
i learnt how to use adobe photoshop for editing and designing, but i am not satisfied with my work.
Not everybody around knows i do graphics,how do i make them aware and also satisfy my customers?
Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by felixchip(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gladyys:
i learnt how to use adobe photoshop for editing and designing, but i am not satisfied with my work.
Not everybody around knows i do graphics,how do i make them aware and also satisfy my customers?

The same way you made them know your name.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by Gladyys(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
felixchip:

The same way you made them know your name.
hmm,thanks.
Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by felixchip(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Gladyys:

hmm,thanks.

Always welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by Gladyys(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
felixchip:

Always welcome.
please click d link on my profile,it works,no jokes..
Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by Gladyys(f): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
felixchip:

Always welcome.
please click d link on my profile,it works,no jokes..
Re: I Want To Advertise My Skill In Graphic Design And Photography by novelphotos: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539 OR

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Comics & Cartoons Carnival 2007 / My Icon Pack Designs / A Drawing Of The Late Ghanaian Actress, Ebony By Zechariah Felix Auta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.