Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel (5178 Views)

I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Mtn Unlimited Call Bundle Is Back..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel by liljboy(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
scarr:

Wow! D level of ur intellect keeps me in awe
So because u pay for it, it is legit!
Is d plan for an android phone?
Can u call customer care and tell dem u have a problem while using a bb plan on an android?

Mr. legit, I am still using it, and if you had data since u for Don reply me since march 10, but oops u ain't even got dough for your so called LEGIT DATA, fowl.
Re: Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel by scarr: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2015
liljboy:
Mr. legit, I am still using it, and if you had data since u for Don reply me since march 10, but oops u ain't even got dough for your so called LEGIT DATA, fowl.
i see thats how you talk to ur mum when u dont know how to use words....?
and dont worry about that cripple prayer on ur dp, people ur type never get rich, you always die in abject "legit" poverty
Re: Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel by liljboy(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2015
scarr:

i see thats how you talk to ur mum when u dont know how to use words....?
and dont worry about that cripple prayer on ur dp, people ur type never get rich, you always die in abject "legit" poverty
I ignore homeless kids
Re: Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel by jaylister(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
why not use the etisalat payGo v2.0? it is back and rocking fine, follow the link here: http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/04/etisalat-paygo-v20-rocks-again-download.html
Re: Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel by Saintvictor: 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
Happy Weekend to you all...!

We bring u greetings directly from the network with the widest coverage in Africa; MTN.

We buy and share MTN Monthly Data Bundle Plans at the Cheapest Prices ever!
Our prices are as follows:

Data Amount (Naira)
250 MB #400
500 MB #600
750 MB #1,000
1,000MB #1,200
2,000MB #2,400
3,000MB #3,500
4,000MB #4,700
5,000MB #5,500
6,000MB #6,500... etc.

# Means of payment:

1.) Buy and send recharge card pins of equivalent amount.
OR
2.)Bank deposit into any of our Bank Accounts.
OR
3.) MTN Share and Sell. Card transfer (777).
OR
4.) VTU, ATM Recharge, Mobile Bank Transfer Apps can also be used.

Benefits:

# We work 247.

#We run a registered company and we are reliable.

# Purchase orders can be made through phone calls, sms, or whatsapp.

# We have an address. We don't stay at the road side. We stay at Lagos Plaza, Lagos International Trade Fair Balogun, Ojo, Lagos.

#We make provisions for those that would like to join our reseller list.

#We deliver very fast. Once u send us your request and fails to get it after 5mins, pls call back immediately to know if we skipped urs due to multiple request.

# We send you a a customized delivery sms with our company name "SAINTech" once we transfer your data to you.

# U mustn't just call us because you wish to buy data from us, u can also "FLASH" us then we call u once u want to enquire of anything that's not clear to u.
Even if u just bought a new phone and u need it configured. We have Software Engineers that can handle that.

You can ALWAYS reach us with:
Phone no: 07068910108 or
BBM PIN: 55BEDF03.