Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell (1533 Views)

Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her / 9 Ways To Make Sure Your V**ina Never SMELLS Bad Again / Ladies,wondered why ur vgina smells? lets discuss in here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by soldierdollar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
The ooze that it carries can knock a baby down . I have been nursing this abnormalities for 2 weeks hoping it will stop the next day , but alas, there is no improvement . because of the density of the stench , am propelled to change my boxers every now and then . To tell you how serious it is , my cousin came inside the room about 10 minutes after I released the last bomb and was wondering where the smell is coming angry

Right now I need serious help . I don't feel any abnormalities in my system but the fart is just embarrassing me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by vjsmiles: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by buygala(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
op should mix in equal proportion 'Raid' insecticide mixed with Drummer boy air-freshener, a bottle of Harpic and Morning fresh

Take the concoction 3 times daily... Within 8 weeks of adherence to this dosage, your fart should smell like Fresh roses embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
spiritual or medical?
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by soldierdollar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
spiritual or medical?

Help me angry
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by Timbi: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
I suggest you get an intestinal deodorant, you take it 8hourly for 72 hrs. It may help you get rid of that evil stench.
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by Dyt(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry

Lwtmb
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by adanduka: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin
Convert the fart to energy so you can charge your phone when PHCN fails

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
So person no fit get better advice on nairaland.
@op go check yourself out for infections abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by stanogb(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
The OP needs your advice thats why he came here.
Dear OP, the problem with your body system is caused by lack of fruits and Water.

Take watermelon, banana, oranges daily. Also, always take some water as you eat. Some people prefer to take water after their meals, but it is not good for the system.

If it doesnt stop after 2 days, consult a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by valmunich(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP, lick orange and go take a poo
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by whizbee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
1.Reduce ur food intake
2.Ensure u goto toilet every morning-to aid this eat pawpaw and garden egg after mealds,they help digestion
3.if there are no improvements,go see a doctor.

.meanwhile
Working on my rap album
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by whizbee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by vjsmiles: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dyt:

Lwtmb
angry grin
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op, when was the last time you poo?
Maybe you're the type that eat egg and beans together grin
Please watch what you eat and drink a lot of water.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by culcid(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
@op, try to be taking at least a cup or sachet of water first thing every morning, also as one of the persons above suggested, increase your fruit intake, especially oranges. Within a week, you will be fine. cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
funny guy!

have u hear of this saying ? "poising against poison is a valuable treatment''

so eat a lot of beans and akara

take pap with moi moi daily

then d fart will notice that u dont care and will gradually return to normal
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by soldierdollar(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
I have received lots of advice ... Some sincere , some funny angry Thanks all the same

I am guilty of not taking much water . sometimes I go a whole day without drinking water . I don't drink after eating unless am very thirsty . All these habits were cultivated since I was small but all those while my system has been healthy I eat my normal diet except that I exercise little cause I just recently finished from school
. I guess I have to forcefully increase my water and fruit intake
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by juniormusa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Take more of fruits and water guy..
Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by tforever(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
soldierdollar:
The ooze that it carries can knock a baby down . I have been nursing this abnormalities for 2 weeks hoping it will stop the next day , but alas, there is no improvement . because of the density of the stench , am propelled to change my boxers every now and then . To tell you how serious it is , my cousin came inside the room about 10 minutes after I released the last bomb and was wondering where the smell is coming angry

Right now I need serious help . I don't feel any abnormalities in my system but the fart is just embarrassing me angry
colon cleansing is what you need...active probiotic and aloe gel will help you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell by soldierdollar(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2015
tforever:
colon cleansing is what you need...active probiotic and aloe gel will help you.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Tips To Keep Your Teeth Whiten Naturally / Good News!!! Get back your flat tummy and trim down excess body Naturally / What Causes Purging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.