Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hard Of Hearing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hard Of Hearing (656 Views)

Olajumoke's Best Customer Reacts After Hearing Of Her Fame,see What He Did!! / Men's Selective Hearing / Are You Hearing Bombing In Gra Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Of Hearing by feelgood(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hard of Hearing

"Doctor, I think my wife is getting hard of hearing."

"I'll have my nurse make an appointment for her, but in the meantime, there's a simple, informal test you can run to give us an idea how bad the problem is. Here's what you do: start out about 40 feet away from her and in a normal conversational speaking tone, say something and see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet and so on, until you get a response."

That evening, the wife was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was in the living room. In a normal tone, he asks, "Honey, what's for supper?"

No response.

So, the husband moves to the other end of the room and repeats, "Honey, what's for supper?"

Still no response.

Next, he moves into the dining room. "Honey, what's for supper?"

He gets no response, so he walks up to the kitchen door. "Honey, what's for supper?"

Again, there was no response, so he walks right up behind her. "Honey, what's for supper?"

"Harry! For the fifth time, I said chicken!"
Re: Hard Of Hearing by Shaz(f): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hmmn. .

I actually prefer your signature to this. .

(1) (Reply)

Relax, Obama Will Pay! / Whose Line: Broke Up - Irish Drinking Song / Godaddy Superbowl Tv Commercial - Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.